Any Archer fans here? 7 Days To Die


Any Archer fans here?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:15 AM PDT

New video from Joel about the Alpha 17 b77 • r/7daystodie

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 11:07 PM PDT

My hope for a17

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:34 PM PDT

I hope it releases in july so me and my good friend can play again before we start our full time jobs! Please! I want to waste hours again murdering zombies.

submitted by /u/UndeadChronic420
[link] [comments]

Are there more quests than just the beginner chain up to the trader? If so how can I get them?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 09:39 PM PDT

War Of the Walker mod, I need help UI too small

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:49 PM PDT

Ok, I've started a solo adventure with War Of The Walkers mod, I took the bigger backpack option knowing myself and my looting needs, but the UI when I open my inventory is so damn small, it hurts my eyes to see how much of everything I have, the numbers are way too small, is there anything I can do to increase this size while still having the bigger backpack. Also if it was possible to have a bigger compass and all the little indicators they are so tiny even in vanilla to see where I'm heading, I have problems with my eyes, only 70% of right eye and 30% of left eye from cataract surgery when I was only 3 yrs old (it was in 1983, not like today)

submitted by /u/MCDodge34
[link] [comments]

7 Days to Die - Returning To Our Starting Base

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 03:36 PM PDT

What's up with that small horde of zombies?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 01:22 PM PDT

Like every 2/3days I'll just be doing some random stuff and all of a sudden I'll turn around and there will be like 10-15 zombies just slowing moaning around. Sometimes the just walk past me, but I usually try to Molotov them.

submitted by /u/ILoveToEatLobster
[link] [comments]

[BUG] Game on Xbox 1 crashes on start

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:22 PM PDT

I just downloaded the game last night, and when I try to start the game, it crashes and takes me back to the homepage. It crashes at the point where the logo is in the middle, and the music starts.

The game version is 1.0.18.0, and the Xbox version is 10.0.17134.3036

submitted by /u/ihoegen
[link] [comments]

My first night.

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:34 PM PDT

Best way to find iron underground?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:22 PM PDT

I understand every biome holds most of their respective ores, but afaik iron is in every biome. The thing is people tell me if you dig under the ore outcrops you'll most likely get lots of that respective ore underneath except I've never seen iron outcrops before. Is there an easy way to start a mine where a bunch would be except mindlessly digging underground? I don't want to go through all the fuel and repair kits I have for my auger mining through random stone and dirt.

submitted by /u/Srgtgunnr
[link] [comments]

Console Update Ideas

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 12:01 PM PDT

So I've heard a lot about the next console update but I wanna know when you think the console update will come and what will come with it

submitted by /u/ArmedEmu03
[link] [comments]

How does multiplayer in this game work?

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:11 AM PDT

Do you have to port forward or use hamachi to play with friends? Or can I just click host game and thats it?

submitted by /u/filipanton
[link] [comments]

Is the game playable with 8GB Ram??

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 08:06 AM PDT

Saw recommended specs and saw that it needs 16gb of ram and now I'm scared of buying the game xd

submitted by /u/MrBarbarianx
[link] [comments]

Openings for a PvP world!

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 02:09 AM PDT

Hey guys! My group of friends and I love 7 day to die, however we feel the game at times could be more exciting. We're looking for other groups of people who would like to join our PS4 server to make a more competitive aspect for survival! Let us know you and your friends user names and we'll plan a day for everyone to join our world for a PVPvE game! Looking forward to playing against y'all!

submitted by /u/quackyer
[link] [comments]

Question

Posted: 26 Jun 2018 04:53 AM PDT

Hi guys, just a random question ,i cant find it anywhere. Can you kill/raid other people?

submitted by /u/putina9
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.