Minecraft - Trying to rob me? Well get filled with fish.


Trying to rob me? Well get filled with fish.

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:53 AM PDT

After 53 days, nearly 200 Shovels, and almost 50,000 Right-Clicks, The biggest survival project I have ever done is Finished. Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to 'The Path Biome'.

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:58 AM PDT

My 6 year old son left a friendly message outside my house

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:18 PM PDT

The Wrapped - The Most Graceful Monster in Minecraft

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:54 AM PDT

The Wrapped is a dumb little mob that I thought of a while ago. It is at its core just a zombie wrapped in cobwebs and as you'd guess, it has all the grace and agility you'd expect.

  • It spawns in caves and can be created when cave spiders interact with normal zombies.
  • It hunts by sound, only approaching you if you make noise.
  • Prone to walking off edges and into lava because it can't see.
  • Slaps you with its entire body for minimal damage but significant knockback.
  • Attacking it will eventually cut its webs off and turn it into a normal zombie.

It's a silly concept I came up with but I think it would fit in the game atleast as a rare spawn and provide a bit of humor. Couldn't hurt.

The original suggestion is right here if you want to see that. Thanks for reading.

submitted by /u/Axoladdy
[link] [comments]

Using one of the new Chemistry Lab blocks in Education Edition, we can find out that redstone is actually quite radioactive.

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:47 AM PDT

This a screenshot I took in Minecraft 9 years ago today. Too bad saving didn't exist yet back then.

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:31 AM PDT

Thought this was an interesting sight

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:05 PM PDT

Tried out a new build style, I think it turned out pretty good!

Posted: 18 May 2018 05:15 PM PDT

My castle is so pimp, it has it's own Roman spa

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:05 PM PDT

A cool screenshot I took of a Shipwreck deep within a Ravine! It was both very calming and spooky being there...

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:08 PM PDT

Finally got around to completing the exterior of my 1.13 survival starter base thing. Thoughts?

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:50 AM PDT

Five months into this project...

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:55 AM PDT

My game after I tried making individual spawn egg textures for 1.13.

Posted: 17 May 2018 08:11 PM PDT

Grass spreading underwater in the new snapshot?

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:21 AM PDT

My Fiancé Caught A Dolphin and It's Mad Now

Posted: 18 May 2018 07:40 AM PDT

TIL The ghast fireball can be knocked back with eggs.

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:03 AM PDT

I've been busy for a few months, feels good to be posting again. Album in comments.

Posted: 18 May 2018 02:05 PM PDT

Haven't played this game in years, but here's one of the last things I made at a nearly finished state.

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:23 PM PDT

Villager want to play caveman so I play along

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:28 AM PDT

The most intact shipwreck I've found so far.

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:49 PM PDT

Who doesn't love building interiors?

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:12 PM PDT

Might as well show my PS4 surviva world too while it’s relevant.

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:56 PM PDT

Guide to Identifying the New Ocean Types

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:25 PM PDT

The question "How do you know what type of ocean you are in?" came up in another conversation, and it seems like a guide might be useful, especially if you can't use the debug screen (for example, on Bedrock, or because you just don't like it or find it confusing.) Here's a simple walkthrough.

Step 1: Eliminate the obvious. Is it Frozen or Warm?

Frozen oceans have icebergs.

https://imgur.com/BGAoyTM

Warm oceans have coral reefs or sea pickles.

https://imgur.com/xQwmtdQ

https://imgur.com/IOGqY8g

If you don't see any of these things, it's Lukewarm, Normal, or Cold.

Step 2: What kind of sea bottom do you see?

Lukewarm and Warm oceans have predominately sandy bottoms.

https://imgur.com/jm0WlV8

All others have predominately gravel. However: Contrary to the Wiki, I found out that you will see patches of gravel in Lukewarm oceans, and patches of sand in Normal and Cold oceans. Still, if you see a lot of sand, it's not a Normal or Cold ocean, so it has to be Lukewarm, if you haven't already identified it as Warm.

Step 3: What kind of fish do you see?

Salmon only spawn in rivers, Cold Ocean, and Frozen ocean. Cod do not spawn in the warmest and coldest oceans.

https://imgur.com/FHKzHWN

If you see both salmon and cod, it has to be a Cold ocean. If you only see cod, it could be a Normal ocean. If you see cod and any other kind of fish, it's a Lukewarm ocean.

Addendum: I found out that ocean temperature and land temperature is not connected. I did not test any of the snowy biomes or jungle biomes, but I did find deserts and mesas with Cold and Frozen ocean off the coast.

submitted by /u/urbeatle
[link] [comments]

A brand new temple for my Desert City!

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:42 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.