Elder Scrolls Online - Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-05-18


Golden Vendor and Luxury Vendor Items 2018-05-18

Posted: 18 May 2018 05:22 PM PDT

Necklace of Leeching - Healthy 250,000g / 500,000AP

Bone Pirate's Necklace - Robust 250,000g / 500,000AP

Warrior-Poet's Necklace- Healthy 150,000g / 300,000AP

Sword-Singer's Necklace - Robust 150,000g / 300,000AP

Swarm Mother's Shoulders - Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy) 100,000g / 200,000AP

Mighty Chudan Shoulders - Infused / Impenetrable (Light, Medium, Heavy)100,000g / 200,000AP

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/

Statue Base, Square 2,500g

Ra Gada Statue, Battlemage 25,000g

Ra Gada Statue, Blademaster 25,000g

Statue, Faith 25,000g

Statue, Light 25,000g

History of Vendor Items http://benevolentbowd.ca/games/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-luxury-furnisher-vendor-items/

submitted by /u/benevolentbowd
[link] [comments]

Had a nightmare inspired by ESO

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:10 PM PDT

I played the Mages Guild questline yesterday, specifically the quest called The Circus of Cheerful Slaughter. A lot of meaningless violence, I guess. And a lot of Sheogorath.

Then I had a nightmare. I was at home, and a lot of people and animals were trying to jump into the windows, with the intent to enter my home and harm me. The fact that I live on the 5th floor only made me feel more terrified, as they were clearly supernatural creatures if they could reach such windows. Or maybe they were even able to fly.

And so in despair I yelled at the top of my lungs: "Sheogoraaath!!"

To my relief, he appeared and said: "What do you want, mortal?"

I said: "I'm trying to have breakfast before I depart to work, but... but that's not what I need help with! I know how to make breakfast, I'm not that lame. But could you please protect me from these creatures? I'm so scared!"

Then I thought: oh no, he probably finds scared mortals in need of protection contemptible and will refuse. Or worse, he might strike me down for being so pitiful... But then I suddenly woke up and the fate (likely nightmarish) of my dream self remains a mystery.

submitted by /u/AddaLF
[link] [comments]

Just realised how sharp Khajiit claws look, what a pity that there isn't unarmed skill line for our beloved kitty cats

Posted: 19 May 2018 01:11 AM PDT

My gaming hideaway for playing tabletop RPGs in ESO

Posted: 18 May 2018 10:48 AM PDT

The Lich - ESO Tarot Card Series

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:34 AM PDT

There should be farming in player housing

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:43 PM PDT

If people could farm provisions in their homes that'd be an amazing incentive to get a home. I know lots of people would love it

submitted by /u/NeatoPotato1000
[link] [comments]

Just doing my morning yoga

Posted: 19 May 2018 01:50 AM PDT

[PC] I think you got them a bit mixed up, Zenimax...

Posted: 18 May 2018 05:16 PM PDT

When you accidentally glitch outside of a Cyrodiil cave and find some obscure construction in a sea of nothingness

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:13 PM PDT

Question: The Future of Eso, what do you think they will do when they run out of locations?

Posted: 19 May 2018 12:55 AM PDT

SPOILERS!!!

I love eso, but I worry sometimes since many of the dlcs now are all concentrating on revealing locations of the map of Tamriel. However, what will they do when they run out of areas for dlcs? I mean, it also has to be lore-friendly since eso takes place 700 years (I'm not sure how many exactly sorry) before the other games. So, I don't know if it's really open to them creating any new creatures or mobs one might see either...

submitted by /u/BCWallaroo
[link] [comments]

What if hip guards were part of the waist slot instead of the chest slot?

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:59 PM PDT

You can't even see the buckle in combination with some chest pieces. Also, mismatching chest and and leg pieces can lead to floating hip guards.

submitted by /u/D9TC
[link] [comments]

Master crafters, are you going to use the new master crafter title in summerset?

Posted: 18 May 2018 03:49 PM PDT

I feel it is essentially a "whisper me" title and after I've had many rude people in my previous encounters who are indecisive, who asked me to use my mats and they would pay (and i would realize unequally) and who nagged me and implied that I should be "honered" to serve them, and many who didn't even bother to say "THANK YOU" After I took my time to take usually convoluted requests, I feel tempted to not even bother using the title. I also only craft for guildies now.

Plus I'm still deciding if it's more impressive to see a master angler or master crafter to decide what title to use.

submitted by /u/Dralvok
[link] [comments]

Have they given a rough time estimate for doing all the quests in Summerset?

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:33 PM PDT

All I do in ESO is questing and Morrowind was pretty short for my liking, do we know if this will be a lot longer?

submitted by /u/Cplus44
[link] [comments]

Is this normal? x)

Posted: 18 May 2018 04:07 PM PDT

ESO is growing; why is there no WoWHead equivalent?

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:37 AM PDT

I played WoW for years, but ESO is so much better. I just really wish we could see our in-game content on a mobile platform. See the models of the content, the different animations. Does anyone know of an equivalent, because I am completely unaware of one.

Also, SO excited for Summerset!

submitted by /u/EvyPooPoo
[link] [comments]

Daedric Sandwich inspired by previous post

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:45 AM PDT

Tried to get into this game for ages! I was playing last night with my cousin and it was the best fun I’ve ever had on it.

Posted: 19 May 2018 04:17 AM PDT

We both went kijats and done quests and messed about it was brilliant. Only thing I didn't like was that when we quested together and it was say a collect 5 or destroy the rat nests we had to do them separate, instead of acting as a group if that makes sense.

submitted by /u/Nuka-Cola1
[link] [comments]

Can't find where to change warden bear skin

Posted: 19 May 2018 04:08 AM PDT

Hey all,

Recently got back into the game and made a new warden, I can't seem to find where to change my bear to the grey skin anymore?

I tried searching around but couldn't find anything, any help would be super appreciated :)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/misfitskid
[link] [comments]

Weapon Swap issues [PS4]

Posted: 19 May 2018 04:08 AM PDT

I know this is nothing as cool or sexy as what's usually posted on here but I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same problem I am with weapon swap on PS4.

I want to keep my weapons the same (Probably the problem here, I admit) but I want to be able to swap my abilities. So I have both bars set up as well as both weapon set ups taken care of (The off-hand/secondary options). However, when I hit the left D-Pad I get nothing.

I'm assuming this is because I need to have different weapons mapped into the option. As a Dragon Knight tank (Long term build, I'm still coming up in the world), sword and board is the reasonable answer for my weapon set up regardless of abilities, so I don't really want to deviate from the weapon picks.

All of this is to say that, without fail, every time I tap that left D-Pad, nothing. I hold it? Weapon sheathes. I go in and manually change my weapon/shield combo then tap the D-Pad? It swaps.

Am I doing it wrong or have I deduced the problem right (That I should just nut up and find an alternate sword/board combo to map and stop whining)?

Thanks for any help from this fantastic community.

submitted by /u/AbjectDisaster
[link] [comments]

creating geralt of rivia in eso

Posted: 19 May 2018 03:18 AM PDT

TL;DR: skip the long story short and go to the "Q:" at the bottom, thanks in advance.

I've been away from eso for a while and was planning to return for summerset release. Since I've been playing the witcher 3 recently and I believe that eso is the closest mmorpg to the witcher 3 (because the quests, the world and the combat) I was planning on starting a new character and play as a "witcher".

My question is, I've tried to google it and I've found the "stam sorc" to be the best class to simulate signs... I'm fine with that but my question is for veteran players too as I would like to create a character eventually useful for endgame playing. So the questions are:

Q: which is the best class to roleplay as witcher which is also currently viable (with opportune build, different from the roleplay one ofc) in endgame content?

Q: Also any suggestion on the race? And are faction still balanced (in pvp) as they used to be or is there a "best faction" now?

Thank you all for your time.

submitted by /u/kjeldorans
[link] [comments]

ESO Sap Tank Build - The Reaper - Magblade

Posted: 18 May 2018 01:28 PM PDT

Is Mag Knight a melee class?

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:10 PM PDT

I mean in terms of range because I know most of DK moves are close range

submitted by /u/phased417
[link] [comments]

Outfit Slots on Sale till May 21st

Posted: 18 May 2018 11:35 AM PDT

Faction story synopsis'?

Posted: 18 May 2018 08:12 PM PDT

Is there a place where I can read about each of the factions' questlines without having to go through every story quest? I know it might be a weird question, but I thought I'd ask. I looked around and couldn't find anything that I was asking for.

submitted by /u/platysaur
[link] [comments]

Character loading error

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:27 PM PDT

Every time I go to load my character it says I'm not connected to Xbox live even though I clearly am because I can still use party chats and see all my friends online. Is there a fix for this? I've reinstalled and cleared local save.

submitted by /u/winsti3n
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.