Besiege Why is my gyroscope not staying stable?


Why is my gyroscope not staying stable?

Posted: 18 May 2018 06:47 PM PDT

Need help with a simple reliable magazine

Posted: 18 May 2018 09:55 AM PDT

So I've been trying to build a functional Gatling gun and my first prototype works okayish. The biggest problem I don't have a solution to though is the feeding mechanism. Is there any not too complex, reliable way to build a magazine? I did come up with a rotating design, that I loosely based on the pan magazines used by the Lewis LMG, but it's very complex and already makes my game lag by itself.

Here are the links to the prototype and the magazine design in case you want to have a look at them: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1388707744 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1388710594

submitted by /u/Dr_Eckschwein
[link] [comments]

Looking for a map

Posted: 17 May 2018 11:11 PM PDT

Does anybody know of a multiverse map that would be good for hill climb style races?

submitted by /u/Inviscient
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.