Street Fighter ELEAGUE x Battlefy Street Fighter V Open Begins This Weekend!


ELEAGUE x Battlefy Street Fighter V Open Begins This Weekend!

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 05:03 PM PDT

Announcing the ELEAGUE x Battlefy Street Fighter V Open! Open for all US players…

Link: http://bit.ly/SFV-Open-r

Prizing: https://i.imgur.com/Doj5Qsu.jpg

Format:

  • $50,000 prize pool split across two seasons. Lots of chances to win $!

  • Tournament will be split into East coast and West coast

    • Free to enter
    • You may only enter into one of either the East or the West coast's tournaments, not both.
    • The tournament(s) you enter must be in accordance to the state you reside in
  • There will be 3 opportunities on each coast to qualify for the live final at Turner Studios in July

    • 2 x Open Ladder Leaderboards, 1 x Overall Ladder Leaderboard
    • Each Season Ladder will consist of 4 weekend ladders and 1 weekend double-elimination tournament
    • The top 32 competitors from the Season ladder will advance to the Season Championship for each region
    • The top 4 from each Season Championship from each region will advance to the Regional Grand Championship Playoffs
    • The top 8 players from the overall competition leaderboard in each region who have yet to qualify for the Regional Grand
    • Championship Playoffs through regular season play will advance to the Grand Championship Playoffs
    • The top 2 players from the Grand Championship Playoffs will play in the Grand Championship Finals at Turner Studios in Atlanta, GA.
    • Travel and accommodations will be provided by Turner/ELEAGUE.

Registration and General Info:

  • This is open to everyone EXCEPT the pros invited to the ELEAGUE Street Fighter V Invitational 2018 event. This list of players is yet to be released.

  • Registration for the Pre-Season and Season 1 ladders is currently open.

  • Pre-Season is this coming weekend. It is NOT prized. Prizing starts w/ Season 1, which starts NEXT weekend.

  • Sign up here http://bit.ly/SFV-Open-r and select your region (scroll down page to select). States are listed in the rules section of each page.

  • Contact: Discord link is https://discord.gg/ptbh8Rp or reach out to John (SweetJohnnyCage) on Twitter @SJCage or in Discord.

submitted by /u/sweetjohnnycage
[link] [comments]

Neon is fully funded to attend Combo Breaker! With t-shirt sales and carry over funds we're not far off from getting the best Vega in the world to Combo Breaker! - DONATE! Every bit helps!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:23 AM PDT

Original fund raiser post

DONATE NOW!

Right now Neon is getting ready to compete under the r/SF name. But we aren't too far off from getting Tourniquet (mlizard) here from Korea. Little donations add up and we could easily get him the funding by the end of the day!

quik maffs:

Current Funding: $778

Remainder to Fund Tourniquet (mlizard): $1,300

Funding from last month's Gief's Gym Sales: $198

Current TeeSpring Payout: $425

Remainder to Fund Tourniquet (mlizard): $677


Or buy a Tee Shirt from the US Storefront or the UK Storefront

submitted by /u/Joe_Munday
[link] [comments]

Made Blanka in Monster Hunter World

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:03 AM PDT

Verloren's tier list

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:05 AM PDT

Sick M.Bison comeback during weekly in Montreal

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 09:46 PM PDT

Street Fighter II in last night’s Jeopardy episode

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:26 AM PDT

Imagine if SF was like this guys

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:59 AM PDT

Ryu footsies

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 05:27 PM PDT

Neon Kolin

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:15 AM PDT

RED BULL CONQUEST reveals dates, locations, and hosts for qualifying events in Street Fighter V, Tekken 7, & Guilty Gear Xrd REV 2

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:09 AM PDT

Vega's tattoo

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:01 AM PDT

Hey I was wondering if anyone had a picture of Vega's full tattoo. I can only find front pictures of it and most at horrible quality.

submitted by /u/MrFeelyDan
[link] [comments]

Time for a hot take...

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 02:56 PM PDT

Itabashi ZANGIEF

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:05 AM PDT

NL (Ryu) Vs Oil King (Rashid)

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:48 AM PDT

Street Fighter 5 Juri

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:06 AM PDT

Alright, I am going to be totally up front. Street Fighter 5 is my first fighting game. And just from reading the title you already know what character I am trying to use. I understand she is hard to master. I understand she is not scrub friendly. But she IS the character I want to learn and play... At least I would consider that to be my end-game goal. Anyway, I need some advice. I know how to do all of the moves in her command list and SOME combos. But whats really killing me is the proper way to engage an opponent using Juri. How does one get in close enough to the opponent to try and open them up for a combo? Now I know match-ups have a lot to do with this as well. Like some opponents are good at keeping you at bay, like Guile for example. So it just depends on the opponent. But I don't think Juri is made to be played defensively. So its hard for me to sit back and watch my opponent for a bit to see what they do. Because when I try I end up getting rushed down. I understand patience is key with all fighters... But is patience an option for Juri? If so, how can I use it effectively without getting cooked? I feel like shes the type that needs to strike first on most if not all occasions. Also if you can shoot me some simple bread and butter combos my way, I'd appreciate it.

PS: Sorry for being another scrub on SFV, but we all had to start somewhere.

submitted by /u/HollowIchigo619
[link] [comments]

When to go to locals

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:49 AM PDT

Hi guys,

I've been playing for about 4 months,started in december.. I'm really wanting to get more into the FGC and start going to locals, etc, but I'm not sure I'll be able to compete literally at all. Is there an online rank I should achieve before I consider it? I just don't want to get stomped over and over and over lol

submitted by /u/Galagas
[link] [comments]

What is a scrub ?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:28 AM PDT

Keep hearing this term from other players on YouTube, but what is a scrub and scrubby play? Is it like cheap tactics and constant jump ins, or like over using invincible moves like eds ex psycho upper? Or just a shit player ?

Just want to make sure I myself am not a scrub lol.

I heard it said when someone did a wake up super, now I do this with zeku only if it's win or lose situation. Meaning I'm usually trapped in a block string with 1 hit before I'm dead, but so are they so it's either kill or be killed that's the only time I wake up super I don't spam it. But is that classed as scrubby play?

submitted by /u/friendlyreapers
[link] [comments]

DS4 controller disconnects (sfv pc)

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:43 AM PDT

Hello. I have been playing SFV on pc now for a while, i had no problems playing with my ds4 controller before. Now it seems that it randomly disconnects when im playing SFV, sometimes twice during just one match. I don't know what is causing this and i wonder if any1 else has this issue. I am playing through steam using big picture. I was using SCPT toolkit before and it also disconnected me randomly so i have used a third party tool aswell. Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Edit: it never disconnects when im not in the game btw.

submitted by /u/Ascentionx
[link] [comments]

[Daily General Lounge] Here is a collection of general information & useful resources. Casual conversations, quick questions and answers are welcome!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:06 AM PDT

This thread provides a place for everyone to ask simple questions and chat about anything reasonably on topic. To new players and new members of the community alike we encourage you tap into all of the resources of this sub.

  • If you're a new player looking for players around your same skill level, check out the New Challenger, the go to place for new players trying to level up!

  • If you want to learn how to play and become a better player at Street Fighter V, you must check out the useful resources below:

Street Fighter V Character Data & Move Lists

Rashid R. Mika ChunLi Ryu Ken
Cammy Laura Zangief Karin Nash
M.Bison Birdie Vega Necalli Dhalsim
F.A.N.G Alex Guile Ibuki Balrog
Juri Urien Akuma Kolin Ed
Abigail Menat Zeku Sakura Blanka

Character Discussion Index for character specific combos, tips and matchups

General FAQ

  1. I'm new to SFV and this is overwhelming! What do I do?
  2. Where can I find a basic overview of each character?
  3. What does _____ mean?
  4. Where can I find combos?
  5. How can I stop being bad?
  6. Are there other Fighting Game communities?
  7. Where can I find replays?
  8. Can my computer handle Street Fighter V?
    • Click here to see Street Fighter V PC Recommended Specs!
  9. What's Footsies?
  10. Execution problems?
  11. Advanced Techniques?
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

can’t do dhalsims yoga teleport???

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:12 AM PDT

i just got usf2 yesterday for the switch but i can't work out how to do dhalisms yoga teleport (Z+👊👊👊 or Z+👟👟👟). i've got the z movement down but when i do the kicks or punches it just does a normal attack. am i just not pressing quick enough or what?

submitted by /u/Rai1004
[link] [comments]

Ryu Tatsus

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 05:29 PM PDT

[Cosplay] Kasugano Sakura from Street Fighter by Ge Cos & Play (me)

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 02:39 PM PDT

Is there cross-platform play between PS3 and PS4 versions of USFIV?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:47 AM PDT

So I made a visual novel demo about the FGC for my bachelor thesis and would love for you all to try it out!

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:41 AM PDT

I am Conny, an aspiring game designer from Berlin and you can download my project Go!Go!FightMaster here:

https://corneliarapp.itch.io/gogofightmaster

About the project:

I wanted to create a prototype with the fighting game community (especially Streetfighter) as the target group and decided for a visual novel. Plus I always wanted to make one! The characters partly reference fighting game personalities, in this first chapter it is LowTierGod, Mew2King and Mike Ross. It is only about 10 minutes long, so not much of a time investment. Since it is only the beginning of the novel, the story does not have a real end now. I still hope you can enjoy it!

If you have questions or feedback, please dont hesitate! :)

submitted by /u/donteatmyface
[link] [comments]

Most viewed Street Fighter youtube vids [and other FGC viral content]

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:09 AM PDT

Street Fighter V is ranked #2 most popular fighting game esport according to esportsbets

Posted: 10 Apr 2018 06:10 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.