RuneScape After playing for 14 years, I finally Maxed! I know it doesn't mean a lot to most of you, but I couldn't be happier ☺


After playing for 14 years, I finally Maxed! I know it doesn't mean a lot to most of you, but I couldn't be happier ☺

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:44 PM PDT

When you've done over 2k clues with no dye and see people posting about their sub dyes with less than 100 clues done.

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 07:03 AM PDT

Reached World 400 in Shattered Worlds

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:30 PM PDT

Current state of minigames

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 03:32 AM PDT

The normal cycle of events in RS3

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:34 PM PDT

Real convo between me and my ex-RS player sister

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:06 PM PDT

You know that Jagex messed up when the only place you see this thumbnail is in a three-day old pinned post

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 04:54 AM PDT

The Folly of Old School

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:06 PM PDT

Catherby

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 12:48 AM PDT

10,000 Hard Clues Completed

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:04 PM PDT

Wtf Jagex. Choose one. Microtransactions or higher memberships prices. Picking both is greedy as fuck.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:41 AM PDT

I've been playing for over 10 years and I've slowed down a lot because of all of the MTX stuff, people flying past me in XP because they buy TH keys, and the fact that I have given Jagex over $2000 of my money in membership and can't go one session without getting 2-3 promos thrown in my face.

I thought the point of microtransactions was so we wouldn't see price hikes in membership? Will you at least calm down on the MTX with this price hike, or have you prioritised money over your players/game that much? You're making more profit than ever now.

Please respond. I love you and RuneScape. But you're literally throwing your game in the trash.

submitted by /u/brainwilcox
[link] [comments]

Someone built and showcased a Lego Wizard in my town. 191,000 bricks in 130 hours by one person. Reminds me of the lads at Wizards tower.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:23 PM PDT

Do we have a card to counter this move?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:54 AM PDT

Hmmmm

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:17 PM PDT

Woo...?

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 12:56 AM PDT

Jagex posted RECORD profits in 2016 and 2017. Last year alone they made £28.8 million. They are not struggling to get by.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:12 AM PDT

Delete RS3 for one week but add all of the current MTX to OSRS for that week.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 12:38 PM PDT

Just to see how they would handle it.

submitted by /u/adamfps
[link] [comments]

Current state of this subreddit

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 12:17 AM PDT

Hi all,

This is going to be short and sweet - most likely downvoted into oblivion however I know I'm not alone here.

I see a lot of words floating around at the moment, however the most common one I'm seeing is the word "pressured". I'd just like to say how the hell do you think you're pressured into MTX? I get my daily keys, maybe 1 or 2 more while killing / skilling, however I can't say I've ever been pressured into buying keys? You get a popup to say the current promo, but you can make it go away within 1 click of your mouse? What's the actual problem? Have you never played any mobile games? They hammer you with it a lot more than RS ever has done.

I can't say I actually give two shits about MTX, you either use it or you don't. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't bought keys, but that's because I quite like the OP promos, I get nice chunks of BXP I can use when I'm available to.

Now I must comment on the latest news for the price hikes; I also don't really mind the £1 / $ whatever currency the hike is in, yes it sucks, but for me personally, it won't affect me as I pay for my membership yearly so I'll stay on the old price.

Before you say anything else, I also know for new comers the price might not be very appealing, however they don't know just how much there is in the game if they're joining via mobile, hell some people play for years and still haven't scratched the surface. The time I play per month compared to the price I pay for the entertainment of playing is incredibly low.

Just don't buy a Costa 2 days in a row and there you go, you have membership for a month.

TL;DR Not everyone gives a fuck about MTX and no you're not pressured into it.

Edit: I am not a newcomber to RS, like most of you I've been here for a while, I've personally played since '04 with a break in 2013-2015/16 where I then played OSRS until April last year to then come back to RS3 as it's just a shit load more fun

submitted by /u/BradlePhotos
[link] [comments]

Jagex when they see a MTX post

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:56 AM PDT

Next Promo: Genie's Gift. Because of course the best time to do one of the most powerful promos is in the middle of a cash-grab controversy.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:09 AM PDT

Just weather the storm jagex mode.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:07 PM PDT

Because everyone on r/runescape knows that's what you are gonna do. Even though we all know the mods are on here, reading, I find it almost hilarious that there have been no responses to the price increase. So your plan, as always when shit goes downhill for you when it comes to your community, is to just weather the storm until we all find something else to find wrong with your game.

No worries mods. Just keep waiting for that shit update that is gonna come up in the next couple of weeks that will distract all the sheeple from this horrible idea to that one. You are doing a great job so far. Just a couple more weeks to go.

P. S. Where I work, if I had done a crappy job, for more than a year, then told my customers that I'm gonna raise my rates, I wouldn't have a job. Prove to your customers you deserve the pay increase before making them pay for it.

submitted by /u/02grimreaper
[link] [comments]

Showerthought: When Jagex claim it'll be the "best year ever", they mean for their profit, not for the game

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 12:17 PM PDT

Each year they keep saying "201X is going to be the best year ever for RuneScape!" and they're technically right. They're making ass-loads of money on MTX while churning out shit updates one after another.

submitted by /u/UponMyHonor
[link] [comments]

TIL you can right-click Effigies...

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:30 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.