Killing Floor Rare picture of /u/spookycrypto wielding his trusty Zweihänder


Rare picture of /u/spookycrypto wielding his trusty Zweihänder

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 01:21 AM PDT

When the final Scrake embraces his inner Kool-Aid man...

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:54 PM PDT

I made a work of art

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:44 PM PDT

Bring back the original Fleshpound ground pound sound

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:36 PM PDT

The current sound the Fleshpound makes when he pounds the ground isn't very intimidating and sounds like he is wearing inflatable boxing gloves instead of metal gauntlets. Please being back the original ground pound sound from the beta that actually sounded like spinning metal hitting concrete.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlZBuHkG0MU

submitted by /u/Stibawub
[link] [comments]

When you dream for a Crossover

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 06:44 AM PDT

Firebugs and their relationship with Scrakes.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:57 AM PDT

"When you put on the armor of God."

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:18 PM PDT

Electric weapons

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:48 AM PDT

KF has one of the widest varieties of killing styles I've ever seen in games like this, we can shoot zeds, slice them, explode, burn, poizon, freeze, etc.

When I saw the electric fences in DieSector, I thought that it would be cool to be able to electrocute zeds, making them dance on the floor like crazy.

It could be done with some sort on an electric melee weapon, like stunstick from HL2, or a pistol - Taser, or even a rifle - like Lightning Gun from Quake 4. I guess there's a whole new field for weapon ideas.

I'm not an expert on how this works or should work, but zeds could be even visually slightly burned as a result from a strong electric shock.

Would it be cool or would it be not even worth it?

submitted by /u/TheCete
[link] [comments]

Auto kick for server

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 05:15 AM PDT

https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2/killing-floor-2-modifications/general-modding-discussion-ad/beta-mod-releases/115511-webadmin-auto-kick-players-by-perk-level/page2

Link above only gives 404 for downloads. I'm wondering if this can be found anywhere still. Pretty much a must have for me.

https://www.reddit.com/r/killingfloor/comments/7ru7u2/autokick_without_unranking_your_server/

This could work as well I suppose, but I have zero clue how to use it.

submitted by /u/hklenkki7
[link] [comments]

Need advice regarding paid Crate Drops.

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 12:11 AM PDT

I have at least 20 cosmetic crates that require me to pay $2.50 to open them. I have no plans to open them in the future. Is it worth recycling them? What would I get from it, and does it get me any cosmetics/rewards from doing so?

EDIT: I should probably clarify that I play on PS4, since the game mechanics vary between PC and Console.

submitted by /u/CaleRED
[link] [comments]

Vault Chest Bug

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:11 PM PDT

So I got enough money for a golden crate but one did not show up in my inventory. My friend I play with had the same thing happen to him. Anyone else have this issue?

submitted by /u/raella69
[link] [comments]

Opened 11 vault crates today, no pagamas this time :(

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:42 PM PDT

Quick question about daily quests

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:06 PM PDT

If a daily requires me to beat a map on suicidal, but I do it on HoE, will it count as completing the daily?

submitted by /u/ProtoflareX
[link] [comments]

I want to crank out the last 5 levels of Survivalist, what are the "optimal" weapons/perks?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:17 AM PDT

I have level 25 in every other perk, and although I despise playing as survivalist, seeing a 20 instead of a 25 is really starting to make my OCD go insane, so do you guys have any tips for playing survivalist (besides "play something else")

submitted by /u/IAmRyanHearMeRoar
[link] [comments]

Are Medic darts homing when using hip fire (not aiming down sights)?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:44 PM PDT

Tried berserker for first time... most underwhelming class so far

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:19 PM PDT

As the title says, the class felt stupidly weak. Like even during the first few levels the other classes were extremely better at killing and surviving U would think that wielding a badass katana would actually make you an unstoppable killing machine, but sometimes a heavy swing doesnt even take down a cyst. Gorefasts and Gorefiends take 8+ light swings to be taken down. Bloats are basically as tough as scrakes and FP needing sometimes up to 15+ swings to be taken down,while constantly throwing up on you. Trying to kill a siren or a bloat means you have to lose 20-40 hp for it. Funny thing is people on reddit where saying the zerk is one of the most OP perks in the game, so i was expecting something truly impressive. Is it even worth leveling up the class? cuz it was still a little fun chopping things (mainly clots everything else was annoying to deal with). If someone could tell me wether or not that class drastically improves as it levels up or not is what i mean. Since i easily solo HOE and Suicidal with my lvl 25 GS yet i couldn't make it past wave 4 on hard mode with zerk lol.

submitted by /u/esmailxxx
[link] [comments]

How much damage the Husk cannon does?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:19 AM PDT

Base damage, not as a full lvl 25 firebug or demo or survivalist

The wiki says it does 240 per shot (?), but on another place on the exact same page says every single shot does 100 damage, so any exact number for the uncharged shots?

submitted by /u/MisterCaaaarl
[link] [comments]

Why is survival VS boss fight like impossible

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:26 PM PDT

Boss gets to heal too much and there's other players picking off your guys. It's getting annoying :(

submitted by /u/xman262
[link] [comments]

2 Bosses at once

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:50 AM PDT

I just played my first game of hard and after about a minute a second boss spawned. Is this supposed to happen? I lost all my armor cuz I was taking damage during the spawn cutscene

submitted by /u/VoidSyzygy
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.