Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set Discussion: Akaviri Dragonguard


[Daily] Set Discussion: Akaviri Dragonguard

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 02:10 AM PDT

Akaviri Dragonguard

Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Heavy Armor

Type: Overland

Location: Eastmarch

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
2 Adds 129 Magicka Recovery
3 Adds 4% Healing Taken
4 Adds 1206 Maximum Health
5 Reduces the cost of your Ultimate abilities by 15%.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

Information about this set was provided by ElderScrollsBote.  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Theorycraft Thursday - Discuss Builds, Skills, Strategies, and More!

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 02:10 AM PDT

Welcome to Theorycraft Thursday, a community-building, regularly occurring thread in the subreddit!

MMO veterans will know that Theorycrafting is the core of many discussions about this genre of games, and ESO is no different.

With the high level of variance in builds, skills, and stats, there's plenty of room for Theorycrafting, and we want to see what you have to share with the community on that front.

Have a build you've experimented with? A particular skill or set of skills that synergize well? A strategy for PvE or PvP that works to great effect? Share it here!

If you're new, you can also use this thread to ask questions about viable builds and skills as well!

As always, please keep in mind our rules on the sidebar, especially the one about no personal attacks, callouts, rude behavior, or other such disrespectful content.

Disagree respectfully and know that everyone has different ideas and playstyles that suit them.  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

[News] They are extending the event by a week.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:43 PM PDT

Azula disguised in Suki's Kyoshi Warrior outfit, from Avatar: TLA

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:55 PM PDT

Hopelessly addicted

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:54 PM PDT

So, I used to be an avid gw2 player, decided to give eso a whirl given that I upgraded my gpu....and WOW I have not been so sucked into an mmo since 2008. Beautiful environments, music, so many quests, boy did gw2 leave me starved for good writing, an outfit system that really surprised me. I can go on and on but I truly think I found my next online home. Hope you will welcome me here.

submitted by /u/jRokou
[link] [comments]

the fact that tousled bard clips on the flower crown is a travesty tbh

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:06 PM PDT

My favorite part of weapon dyeing is that you can make Glass weapons look more vibrant/luminous than Bouyant weapons.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 04:42 PM PDT

How long is Server Maintenance ?

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 01:09 AM PDT

never experienced one before, I'm assuming not til next morning :( ?

submitted by /u/obravastia
[link] [comments]

Jewelry Crafting preview/guide

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:45 AM PDT

Please extend the Event with those server downtimes..

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:47 AM PDT

Please you create an event and we saw that the servers can't handle it. On this point rather just bring the servers down for 1 day fix the servers 100% and then extend the event ZoS..

submitted by /u/Snapzzka
[link] [comments]

Was this REALLY so bad to deserve a Permaban?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:22 AM PDT

Alright, sort of a stupid post, but I am still salty about it and bummed I got kicked from an active and solid guild and I want to see if what I did warrants such a harsh reaction from the guildmaster.

I'm fairly new, a bout a month in, and had never even joined any guilds except for one other that I came across in Cyrodil while grinding for Razor Caltrops. I joined this PVE guild about a week ago (PS4/NA), and I was having a great time. I was pretty active, helping people, saying "Hi" in the group chat when people said whats up, etc. I was sending mats to peeps and helping out when they called for aid, even teleporting for silly, easy quest bosses for lowbies. Basically, being a positive and helpful member of the community.

One night the discussion of shitty guilds comes up in chat. I go on to say that while I haven't been in many guilds, most have been trashy, but that this current guild was awesome, had active members, was my favorite part of ESO so far. Then I say that the only other guild I have seen that even comes close is this awesome PvP guild in cyrodil led by a really cool dude who didn't care that I was lvl 26 and was super helpful, waited for me to get XP boost from dungeon, took me on a skyshard tour. I talked about how being in the right guild can be such a huge difference and how that guy helped me get from 0-7 in Assault and Support skillines in like, 3 hours after having no help from anyone in Cyrodil for like 5 or 6 hours. But that my favorite PVE guild was what we were in. People laughed, talked about other shitty guild experiences or good ones and that was that. Now, I did name the guild and dude specifically, because I wanted to let the guild people who also do PvP know that if they see his name in zone chat if they are ever in Cyrodil, they can just whisper him and he will invite them to a big group that hits super high AP. I was not actively recruiting or anything... I don't even know how to do that. And to be honest, I didn't even think about it at all. Just giving a tip to anyone in the guild who is new and needs to level their skill lines. I also wanted to see if anyone knew who I was talking abhout, because apparantly he is pretty active out there, consistently top 5 in ranking, etc. Next day, I couldn't find the guild I was in when I looked to say hi in chat. I was bummed, tried finding them online, thought maybe I was too baked or drunk or whatever and accidentally left the guild the night before.

Finally after a few days of searching and being bummed out, I see the main dude recruiting in zone chat. So I whisper him, hey, I think I left by mistake? Or did the guild change? Whats up? And he basically tells me that I was banned for recruiting. No warning, no anything. Okay, fine, I can understand being upset about that. I hadn't even thought of it that way, and the guild was like 250+ members so it wasn't exactly fledgeling. So then I remembered the chat I had, and was apologetic, told him I had no idea it was such a faux paux, and that I am still fairly new so if can he just send an invite, I won't ever mention any other guild in groupchat. I expected he'd say don't do it again, blah blah, send me an invite. But basically he stops responding, even after I apologize and say I obv wont do it again and there was no malicious intent. Insta permaban.

I just wanted to hear a perspective from some other guild masters, because this guy really pissed me off. He went from being super friendly, saying their guild is one of the chillest around, to basically saying fuck you. He said any guildmaster would do the same, and while I understand that it's not cool to recruit, its not what I was trying to do and I was apologetic. It was a careless mistake and he even admitted that I was a good guildmember. It's not like i was a cancerous guildee, always talking shit, never saying anything in chat, never helping people out. I was pretty active and trying to help as many people as possible, running dungeons, going out of my way to help someone, so it seemed a bit harsh to permaban without even a warning.

What do you guys think?

Also, if you know a good PvE guild, lemme know :) Thanks for reading. Mainly just wanted to get it off my chest.

submitted by /u/ElfInTheMachine
[link] [comments]

Help! Only hitting 25k dps with stamina sorcerer

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:14 PM PDT

This is something that's been bugging me for a while now. I can't seem to hit those 40k parses that I see people hitting while using the same build (no raid buffs). I've talked to a multitude of really good players to see what I might be missing but a lot of the time they're hitting 10k+ more dps than I am with very little disparity in build (if any at all).

I'm a Redguard, currently running 5 piece automaton on the body (medium/gold/divines/max stamina enchants), 2 piece stormfist (heavy head, light shoulder/divines/gold/max stamina enchants), 3 vicious ophidian jewels (gold/weapon damage enchants), Maelstrom bow backbar (nirnhoned/gold/damage health poison IX), and DW Vicious ophidian daggers (1 precise 1 nirnhoned/gold/1 beserk enchant 1 poison damage enchant), while using warrior mundus.

Frontbar: Rending slashes, Deadly cloak, shrouded dagger, rearming trap, bound armaments, flawless dawnbreaker

Backbar: Endless hail, hurricane, poison injection, razor caltrops, bound armaments, ballista

I use weapon damage+weapon crit pots for all parses and dubious camoran throne for food.

Passives: -Dark Magic: unholy knowledge -Daedric Summoning: Power stone, Daedric protection -Storm calling: Energized, Implosion, Expert mage -Two Handed(i use 2h for trash mobs): all -Dual Wield: all -Bow: all -Light armor: spell warding -Medium Armor: all -Heavy Armor: Juggernaut, Resolve, Constitution -Fighters Guild: Slayer, Banish the wicked, Skilled tracker -Undaunted: Undaunted Mettle -Redguard: all -Alchemy: medicinal use

Champion Points (720): The Apprentice- none The Atronach- 30 Master-at-Arms, 10 Physical Weapon Expert The Ritual-61 Thaumaturge, 50 precise strikes, 33 piercing, 56 mighty The Warrior-81 ironclad, 13 spellshield The Lady- 49 Hardy, 48 Thick Skinned, 49 Elemental Defender The Lord- none The Tower- 35 Warlord The Lover- 49 Mooncalf, 76 Tenacity The Shadow-40 Tumbling, 40 Shadow Ward

Rotation: Dont worry im not swap cancelling on endless hail and ruining the maelstrom set bonus.

Essentially, i'll use buffs first (food, pots, deadly cloak, hurricane) then I run in and use the second half of my rotation to gain beserk before using ballista:

INTRO

Rearming trap>heavy attack>rending slashes>heavy attack> shrouded dagger>heavy attack> shrouded dagger>light attack>deadly cloak> swap>ballista

CONTINUED

light attack>endless hail>light attack>caltrops>light attack>poison injection>light attack>hurricane>swap>heavy attack rending slashes>heavy attack>shrouded dagger>heavy attack>shrouded dagger>light attack>deadly cloak>swap and repeat

I use pots when they cooldown and ult when I gain beserker, I also re-apply trap before it runs out and I weave my attacks almost perfectly. There's virtually no down time on any of my dots.

So

For a cmx dps count:

Endless hail-5k Caltrops-2.5k Poison injection-1.9k Hurricane-1.8k Shrouded dagger-1.8k Rending slashes bleed-1.5k Ballista-1.4k Blade cloak-1.3k Heavy attack (off hand)-1.1k Heavy attack (main hand)-1k Light attack-900 Creeping Ravage health-725 Implosion-708 Stormfist-701 Rearming trap-648 Poison injection-606 Ravage health-413 Stormfist-384 Poisoned weapon-344 Rending slashes-470 (236+234) Caltrops-212 Rearming trap-171 (94+77) Concussion-25

I've been playing this toon for a little over a month now (I've been playing for about 5 months now) and I can't seem to determine why my dps cant exceed 25-26k. I only have 1 other toon atm which im also struggling to parse with, its a magsorc thats only hitting about 32k without pet and 37k with both pets but I'll deal with that another time. I am breakfast for all the elitists out there right now as they all seem to enjoy poking fun at my dps. I'm cp 720 and still mediocre with my dps. People in vet trials are hesitant to take me because of this and I've been shit on numerous times for my dps not hitting 35k-40k+ without buffs. I want to get to that next level of being a hardcore player and idk where to begin, I feel stuck. I've tried velidreth, zaan, 5 piece briarheart (all gold), 5 piece mechanical acuity (all gold) and theres no difference. Strangely enough im hitting almost the same numbers with all of my builds so I'm confused as to what exactly the problem is. If anybody has some tips, advice, or edits for my build that seem quite substantial, I'm more than willing to experiment. I just need some help!

submitted by /u/xProtonDecay
[link] [comments]

Lore wise, what's the differences between alliances?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:33 PM PDT

I’d be more inclined to make an alt if..

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:41 AM PDT

Mount speed was account wide. I've been playing for 4 years and have leveled 3 characters outside of my main. Been primarily playing a Orc Stamplar in solo PvP lately and have been itching to try out a magplar. No money for a race change (to most likely argonian) so is most likely have to create another char

Slow mount speed in cyrodil is horrible, even with rapids. Oh and that lore book grind 😭

1 Grothdar/1 Dormi, 5 Shackle, 5 Riposte (jewelry+SnB Back bar), 2 Willpower, DW/SnB, Atro Mundus (too much Regen?), Witchmother, Vamp

submitted by /u/Mobsteroids
[link] [comments]

Best way to level an alt during the event?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:28 PM PDT

Whats the best way to take advantage of the XP from the event and level an alt?

submitted by /u/Denx9895
[link] [comments]

[HELP] Just had the worst experience ever

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 12:40 PM PDT

Queued for Imperial City Prison (daily pledge) and joined a group of veteran players (all 720 CP). I'm a Warden Magicka DPS with 570 CP. I know that Warden DPS isn't optimal but I've been following lots of different builds to be as best as I possibly can (and I love using the class anyway).

It was all good for a while, we were killing the bosses just fine. We killed the first three without much trouble. Suddenly they started to discriminate me. Wouldn't revive me if I died during the bosses or simply rushed to a boss and wouldn't let me in at all (some gates close after the battle starts). I asked them what was going on and they said I was a Warden scum and should be banished from the game forever. They even stopped mid battle countless times to teabag me.

I'm feeling completely crushed at the moment (almost crying here). These type of players are what make me consider leaving this game sometimes. :(

I recorded the experience and took screenshots of some of the PMs they sent me. One of those go as low as calling me "Warden piece of shit!". What should I do? Is there a way I could report them somehow? (PS4 here)

submitted by /u/MaKTaiL
[link] [comments]

How do I remove this box?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:23 PM PDT

When will linchal grand manor or grand topal hide away return?

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 01:05 AM PDT

I've been wanting to buy a house so long, but only the right one. I love both of these. I would also love a foresty home on a river with tons of outdoor space.

submitted by /u/loscaiyote
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Scalecaller Peak is insane

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 07:30 AM PDT

Last night I searched for a random group to do the Scalecaller Peak pledge, and having never done it I queued for the normal version. Turns out that didn't help at all and we got our asses kicked at the first boss.

Thankfully though, nobody left. Instead, those who did know the mechanics just told us what to do and what we need to focus on. Honestly, doing and finally completing this dungeon gave me the same feeling the raids in Destiny did, and I loved it.

I'm even more excited to try out the other dlc dungeons now, big thanks to the randoms who stayed and helped instead of just leaving!

submitted by /u/luke1528
[link] [comments]

[Steam] Elder Scrolls Online uninstalled itself, but it's still there?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:32 PM PDT

So I turn my PC after some hours off (and I had played ESO a few hours ago), and I find that it's the only game in my Steam library that has the "Download" option instead of the "Play" option.

However, the game is still very much installed, and it's fully there in the Steam directory (though it gives me the error telling me to launch through the Steam client when attempting to log-in from directory launcher/client).

I have already restarted Steam and my PC, what else could be the problem?

ALSO

Another thing I have noticed is that ONLY the Zenimax Online folder in steamapps/common has the "State: Shared" attribute (in the lower left corner) if that matters.

Anyone know what could've happened? :(

submitted by /u/MrUrgod
[link] [comments]

Returning after a long break. Please help re: housing, storage options, PvP, etc. Thank you!

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 04:27 AM PDT

This community has always been amazing. Thank you in advance for reading and for any feedback here!

I'm sure many of you are familiar with this situation: I played an MMO for a good while -- long enough to nearly max my main and have a dedicated crafter secondary -- but eventually put it down when I got too busy. Now it's been ages since I've played, and having just installed the game, I'm overwhelmed!

I spent a few minutes running around Hew's Bane gathering nodes, and sure enough got wrecked by a pair of gators that I would've trampled without a thought back when I remembered what my abilities did. Worse yet, I went to go pickpocketing around the city only to find my inventory packed with Alchemist's Vessels and other Daily Crafting Writ rewards, and a bunch of blue/purple gear. I don't remember if it's better to disassemble the gear w my crafter, sell it to a vendor, post it on the AH, etc. etc.! Bank is full and I'm sure my many "mule" characters' inventories are as well (with different types of mats after canceling my sub).

Anyway, it's always overwhelming to try to return to an MMO after a long break, but I do love this game and miss playing it. I'm hoping to squeeze a little time in, but I'd love you guys' help first.

1.) Can someone please give me the breakdown on the housing system and its benefits? I'm not looking for anything fancy, but mostly just additional storage.

2.) I noticed that storage chests were added as part of the above system, but I can't make sense of the resources used to buy them (save Crowns). Can someone give me the rundown on how to obtain these, how efficient they are / whether they're worth it, etc.? If I find myself getting into the game I'll likely purchase a month to get my mats all organized and whatnot (that sweet crafting bag), but I'd like to know if the storage chests might be a permanent solution to swapping between 6 or so alts going forward.

I know that when crafting/researching, the game won't pull mats or gear from the storage chests as they do from the bank.

3.) While I'm here: I have a lvl 50 CP (210-something?) Khajiit Nightblade with most combat / weapon / armor skills at 50. I was planning to take him into PvP over the course of his "career," but I never did! If anyone would like to give me any beginner's tips for getting into the PvP aspect of the game, that would be excellent!

Much appreciated, guys! Thank you!

submitted by /u/Help_An_Irishman
[link] [comments]

1 w4nt t0 d13

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 04:26 AM PDT

Non CP PVP help

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 04:20 AM PDT

Hi! I'm running 5x bone pirate / 5x spriggans and 1 piece kragh for my stamblade in non cp pvp (cyrodiil). However, my health is pretty low (18k), but when I'm switching out enchants for more health I feel like my offensive stats are dropping too much.

What would be a fine spot stat wise for non cp stamblades?

  • stam and stamregen
  • health
  • mag regen
  • weap dmg

I know this differs from person to person but I only want some personal insight :)

submitted by /u/BuyGf
[link] [comments]

[PC, EU] Line of bots circling an area in Glenumbra tonight, be on the lookout for more

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:54 AM PDT

Dps charts question

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 04:03 AM PDT

Noob quesion but, I originally come from WoW, due to computer issues, started playing my xbox more. Is there, for the love of god, any possible way to get a dps chart on console?

Just hate not knowing my damage output

submitted by /u/Jworm33
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.