ArcheAge Healing Guide to 4.5 (expanding it still). Feel free to comment on the document


Healing Guide to 4.5 (expanding it still). Feel free to comment on the document

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:39 PM PDT

In Plain English: An ArcheAge Lawsuit and the Fraudulent 10% Discount

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:00 PM PDT

This is the best MMO I've played in years

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:44 AM PDT

There is something special about this game, the world, farming, crafting, and the pvp, that not a lot of mmo's out there have right now.

However the dungeons are an embarassment to PvE. I hope the raids are better

submitted by /u/platelamped
[link] [comments]

weapons not explode anymore?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:30 PM PDT

Just wondering b4 i try to go for a epic.

submitted by /u/iscenic
[link] [comments]

Guilds on fresh start

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 02:07 AM PDT

Hey there

so I am west on EU fresh start, good old elf! and I am currently in a guild, it is very very inactive though, maybe two sentences being said for an entire day. I have been looking to change guild for a few days but I cant see any traditional guild shoutouts? like the classic "The Kings are currently recruiting - bla bla bla".

my question is, where do I find a good guild? in BDO theres a ranking of the guilds where you can see every guild and a small description of them, in WoW, swtor, neverwinter etc. etc. the chat is spammed with guilds recruiting. I am unsure how to go about it here in AA.

any and all answers are much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Jimmypw86
[link] [comments]

Old player return

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 09:54 PM PDT

Dear community, As the title says i'm an old player that want to return. I've left the game long time ago (probably before 2.0) and want to ask you a fair opinion. How the game is going? Should i play in the fresh start server? How the cash shop is in the game? Which benefit gives? Which class is considered the best in term on pvp/pve? As far as pvp and guild battles how is going? Will thank you all for your reply! Best regards :)

submitted by /u/Droghyz
[link] [comments]

When will charcoal hit the market of the FS server?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:05 PM PDT

Greetings, everyone.

I am a returning player that haven't played since the 1.0 days and I'm a bit confused about the state of FS economy. Basically, I hit a certain "wall" in my progression: everything needs that damn oil that has charcoal as one of the ingredients. From my vague understanding of the current trading system (because they wouldn't be able to make it more confusing even if they tried) I need to wait till players from the opposing faction bring their T2 packs to my continent and only then I will be able to buy packs that I'll be able to turn into charcoal? Because right now it doesn't seem like they are very eager to do it. And even if they do bring the packs, how many charcoal packs will be available to my nation (most likely not enough). The more I think about it, the more I realize it's a much less organic way to do trade than the 1.0 version.

If someone could clarify this, I would be extremely grateful.

submitted by /u/Silvarden
[link] [comments]

Demonologist

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 05:17 PM PDT

I wanna try out demonologist, but I need a skill build because I'm really new to this game and I have no idea what skill to use or weapon+armor. If you guys could give me a link to this build on 4.5 it would be appreciated.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/Eliminem
[link] [comments]

Many quests can't be found? or just me

Posted: 12 Apr 2018 12:19 AM PDT

Why are there so many quests missing even tho it shows on map? For example, I can't find Palace cellar quests too eventho it shows on the map (yes i know it's down there). ALL the side quests in solis headlands capital city are literally missing eventho it shows on my map/mini map.

submitted by /u/firehorsesr
[link] [comments]

Best ebonsong build?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:35 PM PDT

Hi guys! I'm looking for a good PvE and PvP build for Ebonsong! Someone suitable with this class can give me some tips and may a good build for every situation? Thanks for all!

submitted by /u/Faintv1
[link] [comments]

Dungeon Weapons worth upgrading in Fresh Start?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:50 PM PDT

So I see a lot of people going ahead and making these Divine +. Do these weapons have a future and if so how do they compare to crafted/obsidian?

submitted by /u/DarkstriderX
[link] [comments]

Where's the 8x8 West quest start?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:44 PM PDT

Im level 30, never got any of the other Blue Salt quests and can't find the guy to start this quest. Google is of no help, youtube videos are of East.. HALP PLS.

submitted by /u/pigglyjigglesplits
[link] [comments]

Failed to load game data?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:21 PM PDT

Hey everyone, I just updated for the new patch and now I cannot even launch my game. I have tried to delete all my cache folders I can find and I am still getting the error. pls help.

submitted by /u/MosquitoLover
[link] [comments]

Fresh Start Healer.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 08:01 PM PDT

So, with my starting to get closer to the level cap, I have to start thinking about my build. There's quite a few guides out, but, those are for level 55, which doesn't help much since FS is capped at 50.

Right now, I'm undecided between Cleric and Vit + Occultism + <skill tree>.

Cleric: http://archeage.mmodex.com/skill-calculator/#l509bcdefhijkpr2ehi7bcefgijkrst

Vit + Occultism + <skill tree>: http://archeage.mmodex.com/skill-calculator/#l509bcdefhijkpr5defghiq

Cleric seems to be pretty good. It has everything you could want... except combos. It just seems to be getting by on just the strength of the abilities.

My undecided Vit/Occultism build seems like it'd want either Shadowplay or Witchcraft. Shadowplay seems to have more synergy, since, Witchcraft just seems to have Purge and Mirror Warp as additions. Doombringer, though, seems to be all about its cool downs.

There just seems to be, uh, quite a lot of choice and it makes it hard to decide.

submitted by /u/parry_the_world
[link] [comments]

What is this Patron Queue?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 10:56 AM PDT

Unless A LOT of people started playing again today, this doesn't seem like the correct queue for Patrons. I have 300 people in front of me....

submitted by /u/Xerogenic
[link] [comments]

Underwater treasure hunting?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 06:11 PM PDT

Is this not a thing anymore? I can't seem to craft air bags, and someone in game told me they removed them, in hopes of removing the botters. Is this true? If so, I'm extremely disappointed, considering I started since day one to craft a clipper for this alone.

submitted by /u/PickleTickleNoHomo
[link] [comments]

Economic Snapshot FS 4/11/18 - Charcoal: the bottleneck of the FS economy.

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 11:02 AM PDT

This is my read on the FS economy as of 4/11/18. (Most of what I'm saying here will be duh! obvious, I just want to lay out my premises before I make analyses. Also, I haven't played AA in so long that I might as well be a new player, so I want to organize my thoughts in writing.)

Currently there are a few bottlenecks in the AA economy,

1) Lumber is scarce, demand is high for construction, Prices should drop as more logs enter the system thru public, private and illegal farms.

2) There is a lack of charcoal being generated. One of the major issues is the lack of larder packs being generated to fulfill the required ratios of each pack type to generate cargo for over-seas trade. Larder pack should start making their way slowly into the game over time, but in the mean time, the glut of Tier 1 packs coupled with the high materials cost to craft is pushing the down the profitability of those packs. T1 packs are the simplest packs for new players to make, and the low turn in prices may harm new players continuing to play AA.

Meanwhile charcoal is very expensive to buy, or impossible to get as producers are hoarding it for their own usage. This is inflating the price of all crafted materials that use charcoal as an input. So basically everything?

My take on how to alleviate the bottleneck, while adding incentives to craft T1 packs. Decouple the ratio to generate cargo from the current 14:8:4 mix of T1:T2:T3 packs and instead have cargo be spawned by when the number of each type of pack hits a threshold. Lets for current discussion, after every 50 packs, 2 cargo packs are generated. This would automatically alleviate the price bottle-neck for T1 packs and get charcoal into the system much faster. (As a side note, I think the information of number of packs needed to spawn cargo, must be kept hidden from players. People will attempt to game the system by with-holding delivery until they get to be the one to generate cargo. In which case, no one one will turn in packs.

submitted by /u/yujinjo
[link] [comments]

Any possible way to abandon a quest if it only shows “play video” under quest log?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:48 PM PDT

My quest bugged out at mission "Golgi's Curse" on Nui and now I'm not able to continue my main quest line. Was looking to get a farm down before everything is taken. I tried contacting support but they gave me a generic response to abandon quest even though I told them it wasn't an option and it only says "play video" not "map" or "abandon."

Quest does not show up on quest UI and map either.

submitted by /u/thelamppole
[link] [comments]

Getting a "serializer size mismatch" everytime I try to open the game

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:36 PM PDT

Title

Found some solutions online which included modifying the system.cfg on the Documents/Archeage folder to my monitor's native resolution but this didn't work as the file itself already showed the correct values.

Also found that it may be my antivirus deleting some .dll but again, excluding Archeage from my antivirus doesn't fix this.

Anyone else with this error?

submitted by /u/vitor210
[link] [comments]

Looking for a new class to play...

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 03:17 PM PDT

i really like assassin classes but im open to anything, i enjoyed darkrunner and shadowblade but I was wondering if there was anything else that was extremely mobile in pvp

Pve I don't care much as long as I can atleast kill one mob fast enough if I can't group kill

submitted by /u/LordIunatik
[link] [comments]

Thunderdash on FS?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:56 PM PDT

Is it possible to get one? cant see 30k essence for stormdarter upgrade

submitted by /u/N1kaz
[link] [comments]

Archery DPS Builds

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:41 PM PDT

I'm trying to play an archery class for the FS, what is the best overall archery based class in game. I see alot of primeval and ebonsong. And what are the key skills I should take?

submitted by /u/ShockedPeak
[link] [comments]

Farm Cart,Wagon & Hauler

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 02:39 PM PDT

Is it possible to get these? Mainly the wagon and hauler because I have seen people driving around but I didn't think it was possible to get them. Thanks.

submitted by /u/ChineseCat
[link] [comments]

Trading for Charcoal?! Is it disabled?

Posted: 11 Apr 2018 01:45 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.