Killing Floor Medic: Life decisions


Medic: Life decisions

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:09 PM PDT

STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:28 PM PDT

STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.
STOP RESETTING MY KEY BINDINGS.

submitted by /u/ShiningGundamu
[link] [comments]

I feel like using survivalist, but the melee bothers me

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:46 AM PDT

can we have another knife? maybe a kunai ? kitchen knife? anything realy? never liked the fact i'm using a copy from another class

makes the perk feel... rushed.

submitted by /u/danreddit1996
[link] [comments]

Just beat Endless Wave 25, didn't get any DAR unlocks from the weekly mission?

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 01:26 AM PDT

I thought you got a bunch of skins for completing this, did my game bug out or something?

submitted by /u/Magnon
[link] [comments]

I Made Some Toy Themed Weapon Skins For The New Update!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:15 PM PDT

Thanks so much for the ability to skip trader time!

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:34 PM PDT

I have been wanting this feature since I first started playing the game. I mostly play solo, so I always have a lot of trader time left in the later waves. This change has improved my experience more than anything else in this patch. Now the game really feels like non-stop action, and I love it!

submitted by /u/Gregslist_
[link] [comments]

Downtime

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:56 PM PDT

Blood.

So much damn blood. The things might as well have been jelly-filled piñatas for all they bled. It hadn't even been that much of a horde and already "red" had decidedly been the new theme of the place, staining the walls of the subway entrance a wet crimson. A sticky, damp mess of scarlet painted across the walls, floors, and especially ceilings. And God forbid if the color had started to look tacky.

So there he stood, lungs heaving, trigger finger cramped in a crooked hook, staring at the mess of red that dominated every inch of the ground around him. It was like a paint-ball game gone wrong. It was like a jelly-filled delicacy had been microwaved a bit too long. It was like God had tripped over a bucket of cranberries. And, wordlessly moving his gaze to the red-stained light above that still stubbornly blinked on and off, Scully had the offhand thought that it was a lot like Hell.

Actually, scratch that.

He'd seen Hell, it wasn't this bad.

Shaking his head, the DJ-turned-survivor put the gun's safety back on before holstering it. He might've laughed at the redundancy of the action, but it would've been bitter. Most humor he'd found in Zed-killing had lost its spark some hundreds of monsters ago. There's only so many shells you can put into those crawling bastards before their laughable shrieking turns annoying. Overkill had been a good comedian, but bullets didn't get any less expensive because of a quick laugh. The most of a tip he could accrue with a well-placed shot was the occasional hand-out from one of the others, and that was usually out of pity for wasting ammunition.

He missed the good ol' days. Back before he knew the indents of the guns on his hands so well. Back when he'd play his tunes to keep the party going instead of trying to drown out the incessant screaming of the horde. Music had been his passion, not having arguably the most hands-on janitor job in the world. Not to mention Horzine "janitors" didn't get paid the best.

Well, that much wasn't true. Just that you didn't get a lot of spending money when most of your paycheck goes into making sure you're still alive for the next one.

A small laugh fell through the DJ's face mask. He supposed that was a good bit of irony. It would've been funnier if he hadn't been the butt-end of the joke. Sighing, Scully turned around, hearing the trade-mark accent of the T.R.A.D.E.R. tell him to get medical attention. He looked down towards his arm, seeing the bloody rip in his favorite hoodie one of the uglier looking Zeds had managed to tear into him.

"Just a damn cut," he thought to himself. The damage was more superficial than anything else. Besides, the blood around the wound wasn't even his. "I'll survive, lady."

That T.R.A.D.E.R. AI seemed to have a funny idea for what denoted medical attention. When it wasn't telling him that he made the most money (when that so obviously wasn't the case) or that he did a great job healing (barring the couple of teammates that were now mixed in with the red from before), the T.R.A.D.E.R. seemed Hell-bent on getting him to shove more of those syringes into himself. He wasn't sure how many complaints had been filed to get the AI looked at, but then again, Horzine wasn't the most reliable company. The personal AI's saving grace was its ability to spit out bullets, and even that was after a hefty charge.

No such thing as a free lunch, Scully guessed.

The survivor held up his Horzine-issued T.R.A.D.E.R. Tracking device, which the company had insisted was completely different than a crappy phone. Scully's broken enough in his younger days to know otherwise. It got the job done, for better or worse, and he followed the light-blue arrows to the next supply pod. He might've been worried about the distance if he didn't have the copious amount of bullets from the last horde left over. Line 'em up right, and you'd be surprised how many bullets you can save. Even more so if you knew how to use the handle of the gun as more than a grip.

It was a quiet walk to the pod. Most of the bodies Scully passed had been silent, save for the instinctive twitching of their left-overs. Not as much blood on the way, as the narrow path didn't serve as that great of a position to hold, though the path still looked like it belonged in a B-rated slasher flick. Scully found a new kind of respect in how much fake blood they apparently had to make to get the place to look just right. That being said, there was a surprisingly low demand for fake blood nowadays. The surplus of real stuff probably put a damper on the market.

After a few more moments of slightly sticky footfalls echoing in the dead quiet, the DJ reached his destination, looking at the bright pod with a bored expression. Not that anyone would be able to see as much behind his mask and goggles, but the loose cross of his arms probably conveyed as much. Wordlessly, he reached an open palm towards the futuristic screen, scrolling though the various firearms offered. For a moment, his finger hovered over the icon of a large sledge hammer, indecisive. Delivering shotgun blasts personally did have a grace he had to admit was a little enticing. Still, he had enough firepower at the moment. With a shake of his head, Scully continued scrolling through the icons, eventually arriving at the recognizable .500s. A personal favorite of his.

A quick tap, an automatic transfer, and the machine whirred to life, zapping together the box of ammunition that probably wouldn't last the rest of the hour.

"Zeds on the scope," the T.R.A.D.E.R. warned through Scully's headphones. He sighed, grabbing the still-hot ammo from the machine and pocketing it into his back-pack.

"What else is new," he muttered, pulling out his "Bone Collector" revolver and inspecting its contents. Still full after the end of the last horde. That might've been a good sign, if he didn't know that the full chamber translated to an excuse to empty it later. Kevin did have a flair for "saving the best for last". Hell, maybe he'd even send a Scrake that was already missing half its face.

Sighing, the former DJ began walking back to his previous position, hoping for a few more survivors this time around. At the very least, they made good bait regardless if they knew which end the flames came out of a Caulk n' Burn. Scully whistled a little as he walked, his shoes still trying to stick to the blood adorning the ground. A familiar stench entered his nostrils as he neared his previous hold-out position, already getting used to the smell. Not that he was too proud of the fact.

A distant scream echoed from the tunnel ahead. It wasn't the kind of yell that worried you or made you think someone was getting killed; it was the kind of yell that made you think you were going to get killed. Scully had gotten over the small anxieties Zeds could induce a long time ago. The ones that didn't get over their fear didn't survive long enough to. Readying his revolver, the DJ clicked off the safety, already feeling the tension of the trigger under his finger.

Before he could get an opportunity to feel the revolver's recoil, he took one last look around at his surroundings.

So much damn blood.

submitted by /u/Zixzs
[link] [comments]

to put the Precious Horzine Elite armor visual improvement into perspective

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:57 PM PDT

Just realized tonight that Tripwire's old map redirect webpage uses the Trollface for its icon.

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 02:39 AM PDT

Salvaging Crates/Usbs grants two materials for me

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 07:52 AM PDT

Title

How about the rest of you? Didin't find this in patchnotes, so is it intended?

submitted by /u/DreaderVII
[link] [comments]

Some Issues...

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 07:41 AM PDT

While I really enjoyed (and still am) the new update, it does have some issues...

  1. [PS4] My Dosh Vaults worked last update, but are now broken :(
  2. [All] DAR can't use emotes
  3. [All?] Not me personally, but I've heard of people not receiving their DAR skins after "completing" Endless.
  4. [All] Scrake only wave is still broken

Thank you, Tripwire for bringing us this update and I hope you can fix these to make it even better ;)

submitted by /u/X21_Eagle_X21
[link] [comments]

has anyone unlocked a DAR crate yet? do you get the whole set or just a piece?

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 01:13 AM PDT

i think just getting a piece would be kinda dumb, you'd have to open a ton of crates to complete a set and even then it wouldn't be guaranteed you'd get matching pieces for the set you want

i'm hoping it doesn't work like that and when you uncrate it it just gives you the whole armor set of whatever variant... right?

submitted by /u/BirbEnthusiast
[link] [comments]

killing floor 2 cyberpunk vault precious weapon skins

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:09 PM PDT

Renting a server

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:07 PM PDT

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with either Streamline servers or Game-Servers, and what people might recommend? Also, where would I download custom maps?

submitted by /u/raella69
[link] [comments]

Unable to get Dosh Crates (XB1)

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:59 PM PDT

I was able to gain a dosh crate from surviving to wave 25 on endless just fine. After getting my crate, I had about 50,000 dosh until my next crate. I waited until the weekly/dailies to reset so I can get my next two crates. I completed this weeks weekly and gained 500,000 dosh for an instant crate however I did not receive it. This has happened before but rarely so I figured I'd try to do my dailies and see if I would get a crate from there. I did such and no luck. I got the crate but after a restart it was not in my inventory. I'm pretty upset with this considering the new skins I can get from these crates. Am I the only one with this issue?

submitted by /u/SomeGuyIDKLOL
[link] [comments]

We STILL CAN'T Equip the Classic Masterson Purple Blotches Skin

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:05 PM PDT

Which Killing Floor do you think is the best? KF1, KF2 or the mod?

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:36 AM PDT

They all seem to be different in their own ways, which one do you like the most?

submitted by /u/Rabiddd
[link] [comments]

Endless: Scrake only wave is still insanity/near certain wipe.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:43 AM PDT

You hear those stories about there being over 200 scrakes a wave on endless? Yeah, it's still a thing at the moment. There's currently nothing in the game that reduces wave counts at all (something I honestly wish was in because at the moment getting a wave like this is a wipe in nearly all cases and I'm not really a fan of "you got unlucky so you lose this wave"), so you'll just have a "normal wave" but every zed is replaced with a scrake.

Have fun kiting for 3 years a while on higher rounds.

submitted by /u/TehEllie
[link] [comments]

DAR solved my character problems

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:56 PM PDT

I'm always debating who to play as. Do I play as Mr. Foster? Am I in a DJ Scully mood? Ana is my favourite though...

DAR is like "Why play as one character if you can play as all of them combined?"

submitted by /u/DiilVulom
[link] [comments]

How exactly do you earn the cyberpunk tickets?

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:56 PM PDT

I earned one after my first game after the event dropped and I haven't gotten one since. I made it to round 21 of endless with multiple successful defenses as well as a few odd rounds solo. What exactly triggers them?

submitted by /u/SinbadRichardson
[link] [comments]

Not getting D.A.R. Rewards nor Dosh (PS4)

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:15 AM PDT

So on my first try by myself I got to wave 32 then killed myself to have a friend join. Before starting I noticed it just said I completed the Seasonals. No rewards but I just thought eh I'll beat it then I'll get rewards. Done it, says I've done it, yet no D.A.R. Rewards nor Vault Dosh. What's happening?

submitted by /u/Jennysbrood
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.