Skyrim - This game came out in 2011 and it still amazes me how beautiful it is |
- This game came out in 2011 and it still amazes me how beautiful it is
- Love the details on this
- Weird but beautiful af
- Satisying af
- I could not have picked a better time to take a screenshot
- One of the earliest Skyrim screenshots I took, and possibly my favorite.
- A Little Bit of Lakeside Camping
- Finally all achievements after all this time!!!
- Sword and magic: how to make it effective?
- Well, okay then. If you're sure it's the right choice.
- Thieves Guild
- Whoa. Calm down, J'zarr... Jeez.
- Perks vs Enchanted gear
- Should I do it?
- Is there any way you can control the gem a soul fills up?
- Don't.touch.it.dont.touch.it.dont.touch.it (on a side not is it worthwhile to take it? Maybe if I get a follower too?)
- Inigo Trolling Elenwen by stealing her chair.
- Markarth, the city of stone
- Which difficulty do you play Skyrim on?
- Guards can be thieves too I guess
- Does the Skyrim Bruma mod assume that you are the Dragonborn automatically?
- Has anyone ever noticed enemies using arrows that you fired into them?
- Skyrim Marriages
- WREAKING HAVOC in Skyrim?
| This game came out in 2011 and it still amazes me how beautiful it is Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:34 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:15 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 05:17 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 05:23 AM PDT
| ||
| I could not have picked a better time to take a screenshot Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:11 PM PDT
| ||
| One of the earliest Skyrim screenshots I took, and possibly my favorite. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:37 PM PDT
| ||
| A Little Bit of Lakeside Camping Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:54 PM PDT
| ||
| Finally all achievements after all this time!!! Posted: 28 Mar 2018 06:23 AM PDT
| ||
| Sword and magic: how to make it effective? Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:34 AM PDT So hi! I've never really used magic much in these games, but I thought I would buck the trend after coming back to Skyrim since not having played it since release! However, I don't really know how to approach this, or if it's a good idea at all. I've always been a sword and shield user, in addition to the obligatory stealth and archery. How do I counteract the loss of a shield, and are offensive magic spells powerful enough? I've noticed that my destruction spells aren't really any more effective at the moment than a bow, and swapping between a bow and a sword isn't exactly a lengthy process. And it's way less effective than just stabbing a dude in the face. Since I'll probably be using one-handed swords without a shield anyway, would it make sense to swap between dual sword and dual casting, using swords for DPS and then a destruction spell and restoration spell to keep the damage up while I heal? Are shields that effective anyway against enemies with strong magic/elemental attacks like dragon priests and dragons? I remember getting kicked around pretty badly by high level boss characters even with a shield, so perhaps it's not such a big loss? How should I distribute magic and stamina? How should I choose my perks? Is magic ineffective late in the game, and can I screw myself leveling? I've played way more Oblivion than Skyrim, so that last question is something I'm pretty antsy about. By the way, I'm playing on Xbox 360 before people start suggesting this mod or another. Also, I'm using heavy armor. I've already dumped a fair number of points into that, so it's pretty locked in. Thanks! [link] [comments] | ||
| Well, okay then. If you're sure it's the right choice. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:45 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:05 PM PDT
| ||
| Whoa. Calm down, J'zarr... Jeez. Posted: 28 Mar 2018 06:22 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:10 AM PDT when i first started I saw many posts about how you could reduce spell cost with equip and you could/should skip similar perks. It occurs to me this could be spread to some other perks ...
I'm ignoring first perk of damage/spell trees since they're required to unlock other perks. Why does no one talk about skipping the damage bonus perks after the first 20%? How are other people spending perks - do you only go for the unique perks or do you also take perks that can be replaced by enchanting as well? Am I missing something? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:01 PM PDT
| ||
| Is there any way you can control the gem a soul fills up? Posted: 28 Mar 2018 06:48 AM PDT Please let me know. I'm sorry if this is a stupid question [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:50 PM PDT
| ||
| Inigo Trolling Elenwen by stealing her chair. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:35 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:32 PM PDT Calcelmo tracked my adventures through his vast network of guards and sell swords. He befriended me after I cleared a nest of spiders, and one monstrous spider, from his excavation site. A distinguished author, Calcelmo fascinated upon the mysterious Dwemer and their highly evolved technology. When his guards heard that I slayed an ancient dragon with a Dwarven Bow of Ice, Calcelmo immediately hired a courier to track me through Skyrim, summoning me once again to Markarth. Markarth, city of stone, is a wonder of Dwemer technology and home to the famous Dwemer Museum. The museum is a cultural jewel of Skyrim, attracting visitors from as far East as Raven Rock! A stunningly beautiful city, Markarth supplies silver, corundum and iron to the Empire. However, the resources that bring riches to Markarth, also bring pain and suffering to the political prisoners working the mine. The Forsworn live in the Western mountainous ranges of Skyrim. Their proximity to Markarth make the resource rich stone city a desirable target. Political Prisoners is what I believed they were. Then I was accused of being Forsworn, and found myself amongst them sentenced to a hard life in Cidna Mine. In order to control the Forsworn, the Jarl's brother, another Silversblood made a deal with the devil. He allowed the Forsworn to exist in exchange for mercenary work. The Forsworn were growing more powerful, so Silverblood wished to end their alliance. This is where I was roped into a false accusation, false arrest, and a directive: kill the Forsworn leader. He controlled his minions even whilst locked away deep in the Cidna mine. Jail proved an enriching experience. The miners taught me their best tricks for extracting metal and jewel from rock. They also gave me insight into the Forsworn. A brutal people, the briarheart Forsworn cut out their human hearts, replacing them with a briar in order to give them direct access to magical powers. Friends of darkness, the Forsworn allied themselves with the wicked hagraven in order to increase their dark magic skills. If the Forsworn had instead allied themselves with the Stormcloaks perhaps they would have tempered their extremism to wield a less terrifying power? But as Forsworn attack barbarically, despise outsiders, and the murder of their leader will bring more peace to Skyrim, killing him was the right thing to do. My escape was quick, my good name and riches were quickly restored. Our Housecarl, Calder, had kept the Markarth house safe, clean and well stocked. My children do not enjoy Markarth. They prefer to play in nature and develop their hunting and weaponry skills. I wish they did love metallurgy, like their father, because Markarth is our finest home. Calder and I dined alone, catching up on local gossip and the children's latest exploits. As the mines are located inside the city, Markarth air has a metallic smell. With a slight breeze, the beautiful waterfall that flows through Markarth keeps the city air clean. But the barrens where the poor let cheap rooms still show the suffering underbelly of Markarth. As there are two temples in Markarth this impoverishment is shameful. The Silverblood family exploit the poor rather than behave charitably. As Thane I do exert a slight influence on the Jarl and will attempt to enlighten his thinking. After convincing the jarl to give his citizens a better life, the Silverblood Mine foreman, a tough Orc with exacting standards, lightened up on his workers. We successfully negotiated better wages and working conditions for his men at the smithe. The Silverblood Inn keeper suggested I ignore the drunken beggar D. He Wants statue of Dibella stolen as revenge for being rejected by the Dibella priestesses. He also warned me to avoid the abandoned house. Rumor suggests it may be haunted by a hungry Daedra. Avoiding the abandoned house proved easier than staying away from the Temple of Dibella. Especially as my husband Perth recently had a Dibella amulet in his wares. These marks of Dibella are often shared after sexual conquest by a Dibella priestess. I had to know more about this temple and these women. Had they corrupted my dear husband? A ceremony was interrupted, by me, as I ventured into the forbidden temple. The temple priestess asked me for penance. Their religious leader, the Sybil of Dibella had died. Her next incarnation was alive and kicking, a child in Karthwasten. Would I escort the girl to the Dibella's temple? The Sybil is a religious figure who communes with Dibella. She is a holy being, part God. I left to fetch the child. In Karthwasten the child's mother was distraught. She sent me to speak with her husband who works in their mine. Their daughter had been kidnapped by the Forsworn! When I told him their daughter is the Sybil of Dibella he did not hesitate, "We must get her back. She belongs in Markarth." With his blessing we found the child and returned her to the temple. On our journey girl cleansed the dead Forsworn, her former captors, with a shout. Arriving in Markarth she was excited to be at the temple, and was welcomed warmly by the high priestess. Her studies were to begin immediately and her parents were sent word she was safe. Although the mystery of where Perth got his Dibella amulet has not yet been solved, Dibella gave me her blessing. My ability to damage the opposite sex has increased. [link] [comments] | ||
| Which difficulty do you play Skyrim on? Posted: 28 Mar 2018 03:18 AM PDT | ||
| Guards can be thieves too I guess Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:16 AM PDT
| ||
| Does the Skyrim Bruma mod assume that you are the Dragonborn automatically? Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:00 AM PDT I aks because the basegame doesn't mention that you are the Dragonborn If you never do the first quest in Whiterun. Can you play Bruma as a normal adventurer? [link] [comments] | ||
| Has anyone ever noticed enemies using arrows that you fired into them? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:01 PM PDT I was fighting two draugr deathlords, one was an archer and one was a melee type. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 07:54 AM PDT I've just completed the quest for Mara and can now marry. I've picked Moth gro-Bagol, the blacksmith from Markarth. I was wondering who others had picked and why? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 07:49 AM PDT Anybody gone on some insane rampages in Skyrim? The other day I saved my game in solitude, frenzied all the guards in the courtyard. and took part in the subsequent chaos. IT WAS A BLAST!! Literally. Fireball and chain lightning did WORK on everyone in the town. Anyone else have some fun doing this and have suggestions on where to go to create the largest battle? How high have you gotten your bounty? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment