Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set Discussion: Ward of Cyrodiil |
- [Daily] Set Discussion: Ward of Cyrodiil
- Workshop Wednesday - Give Crafting Tips, Offer Services, Help Your Fellow Crafters!
- Coldharbour is beautiful, in it's own way.
- Never expected this game to be so immersive
- One of the hardest choices I've had to make in the game. T_T
- [PC][NA] After all these years, finally some toxic folks...
- A Motif for 5,000 Crowns
- [News] Enjoy Frivolous Fun During The Jester's Festival Event! March 29- April 2
- At what point should I worry about my build?
- Which one of the ESO's cities would you live/take a trip in real life if you had the chance?
- But like WHY THO
- Line at Shornhelm Savings & Loans is so bad, even the banker and guard have to queue.
- Just noticed something during Divine Conundrum.
- My friend and I discovered emotes and staged several photo ops.
- Just came back after a year of not playing and I must say
- The Brass Fortress of The Clockwork City
- Jewelry crafting
- 2 questions from a new player
- I just got my first masters writ (alchemy). What should i know before i start it?
- [Discussion] [PvP] [PC / NA] What can we do to increase campaign population and participation in Main Cyrodiil as it exists now?
- [PC] My character keeps falling out of the map
- Regarding Crown Crates
- New toon advice: tank or healer?
- Question on armor sets. I happen to have the medium velidreth helm, do i need to farm for the heavy or will my stuff be screwed?
- Summerset preorder & Steam
- Asylum Sanctorium HM, Offtank Guide/Commentary
- Thinking of buying
| [Daily] Set Discussion: Ward of Cyrodiil Posted: 28 Mar 2018 02:00 AM PDT Ward of Cyrodiil Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Medium Armor Type: PvP Location: Cyrodiil
Set Bonuses
Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.
Information about this set was provided by ElderScrollsBote. I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Workshop Wednesday - Give Crafting Tips, Offer Services, Help Your Fellow Crafters! Posted: 28 Mar 2018 02:00 AM PDT Hey folks, Welcome to Workshop Wednesday, a community-building, regularly occurring thread on the subreddit! Workshop Wednesday is a thread aimed at all things crafting, from sharing tips and knowledge, providing assistance, or offering crafting services to others. Got a way to get more of those pesky crafting mats into your inventory? Have a rare recipe you're willing to produce for others? Just want to help with crafting as a whole? Let the community know here! Crafting is a deep system in The Elder Scrolls Online with multiple professions, so be sure to participate in the thread whether you're a crafting novice or a master at sweetroll baking. Please keep in mind the 'no personal attacks' rule in our sidebar, disagree respectfully with others, and know that a repeated or seemingly obvious bit of knowledge may not be obvious to everyone. In addition, please be careful about posting in-game information about your account name/characters for conducting crafting business. We recommend contact information be shared privately to keep your account secure. We look forward to your contributions! I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Coldharbour is beautiful, in it's own way. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:06 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Never expected this game to be so immersive Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:25 PM PDT Found myself walking through Auridon exploring today when I ran across my first random encounter. Two NPC's were standing around a campfire arguing about who's job it was to start it. I thought to myself woah that's pretty funny I'd light it for them if I could. I walked up and was equally happy and surprised to find out that you can. They then thanked me and sat down. I even got experience for it. For an MMO that's still really young I find the little details to be impressive and such a nice touch. It really adds a lot to the feeling of the world. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| One of the hardest choices I've had to make in the game. T_T Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:39 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| [PC][NA] After all these years, finally some toxic folks... Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:10 PM PDT I came to write a very sad testimonial on behalf of young new player Level 35 whose name shall remain disclosed. I might've been playing safely all this time but since launch I've never seen this kind of toxicity in ESO, so it makes me a bit sad to see it now. Anyway, I queued up for a quick normal random and ended up in a group with one level 35 and 3 cp700+ people (myself included). The other two were DPS (even though I queued as DPS and the level 35 was marked DPS too), so I noticed the two cp700+ actually queued up as tank and healer. Well, considering it is a normal dungeon that is not so bad since a couple of high cp folks can easily go through these. But that was a bit of evidence of the types we were dealing with already... Little did I know. That said, we all said hi and the level 35 guy said he would be doing quest because it was his first time there. I welcomed them and started talking about the game a bit, found out they started playing on free week and bought the game, were very excited, etc... Gave them some advice and such, all was well on the first pulls. However, when the first boss arrived, the two guys just aggro'd and ran past it. They left me and the level 35 guy alone, fighting. We kinda managed it but by the time they were already burning through the dungeon. I worried that they could kill some quest boss or even the final boss and it wouldn't count for the level 35 so I asked them to wait a bit on chat. How was that received? With a vote to kick me, and a vote to kick the level 35. We obviously rejected and being 2x2, no one got kicked. So they just said "If you want to do quest, queue with someone else". I said "ok", whispered the little guy and we left. I invited them to queue again with them so I could help them complete the dungeon with normal people, but then we have to wait 10 minutes to queue again (time that I used to come here and write this). So we are even punished by the game, basically, after all that. It's just sad that this kind of thing happens. But I feel it's a handful of bad apples and they'll always be everywhere. In the end, I still like to believe that this is one of the most welcoming communities I've ever been and will go on doing my part to keep it like that :) [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:01 PM PDT The price of Buoyant Amiger is too damn high. Even marked down from 6,000. That's over three months of premium subscription savings. About $50 worth of crowns. The entire region of Summerset is going to be cheaper. It is cosmetic but.... [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| [News] Enjoy Frivolous Fun During The Jester's Festival Event! March 29- April 2 Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:59 AM PDT | ||||||||||
| At what point should I worry about my build? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:39 PM PDT So I know in some MMO's I've been told to not worry about your characters build until you're much higher level but than in some I've heard right from the get go you need to know your build and work towards it. I want to be a Warden Tank but I don't know at what point that actually becomes beneficial to work towards. Like if there are some important skills that are levels and levels ahead of me that make or break the tank. I hope this question makes sense haha. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Which one of the ESO's cities would you live/take a trip in real life if you had the chance? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:05 PM PDT Title^ I would love to live in Mathiisen - Auridon. While completing my quests at Auridon I've past through this tranquil, peaceful city, surrounded by mountains, with beautiful architecture and which had a pretty little river that crosses the city and flows into the sea. It was love at first sight. Also, the city even has a harbor. If you don't know Mathiisen: So tell me, which city would you love most to live or to take a trip to? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:29 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Line at Shornhelm Savings & Loans is so bad, even the banker and guard have to queue. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:39 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Just noticed something during Divine Conundrum. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:20 PM PDT There's a dog just hanging around the outside of the tomb, leads me think it was Barbas. Love the little details like that in ESO, wonder what else I missed in the background of quests. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| My friend and I discovered emotes and staged several photo ops. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:38 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Just came back after a year of not playing and I must say Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:15 PM PDT The sheer amount of content is amazing, however, I am very sad because my favorite costume (breton hero) is not available and I found out that I missed it by a week. I will pay $40 to zenimax Right now if they can hook it up. Zenimax please! <3 I get it might come back but I always seem to miss its release. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| The Brass Fortress of The Clockwork City Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:29 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:47 PM PDT Will jewelry crafting be available to everyone, or only to those who purchase the new dlc? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 12:51 AM PDT 1/ When trying to craft a set and it says I need 4,5 (or more) traits researched, does that mean per item or total? 2/ That double xp item that's coming with the upcoming event, is that a one time use or can it be re-activated every 2 hours? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| I just got my first masters writ (alchemy). What should i know before i start it? Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:33 AM PDT | ||||||||||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:34 PM PDT This really isn't really a discussion about how ZoS can improve Cyro as we can't really control that. What actions do we have available to get new players involved, keep them involved and possibly get experienced players to come back? What can we do to convince 1vXers (or small groups) that large scale groups help generate movement that feeds them targets and AP? Can large groups do anything to make things better for small groups? Can we get large groups to understand that small groups actually can help the Alliance even if they aren't purely "playing the map" as it occupies enemy resources? Can we work together better as Alliances to have better campaigns? What else that wasn't covered above? Thanks and have a good one. See you out there. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| [PC] My character keeps falling out of the map Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:23 AM PDT And can't get out by teleporting, if I fall enough, it throws me out of the game. If i manage to get the teleporting done (i.e. to a housing) it throws me out of the game with Error 318 (you have been dropped from the server because you hit the message rate limit. Please avoid excessive messaging). In total i have maybe sent 4 chat messages so far in the game. When I load back in, I'm falling again. Edit: I was trying to leave Ondil, Delve, then this happened [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:19 AM PDT So i'm having tons of fun in this game and decided to treat myself for pay day. I absolutely love the new frost mounts and so I wanted to invest in crates. I was thinking about buying 10 crates. But is it even worth it or is the chance of the mounts dropping incredibly low? Help me make this decision. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| New toon advice: tank or healer? Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:17 AM PDT Hi all. I'm planning on creating a new toon during the upcoming double xp. My main is a stamblade which I enjoy playing, and he can handle normal dungeons, normal trials and most vet trials okay. But he's just too squishy for vet dungeons. I want to create an alt who can handle vet dungeons and also be more helpful in vet trials as well. Would it be easier/better to go with a tank or a healer? Also, if you can link to a good build I can check out, that would also be helpful. Thanks in advance! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:13 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:12 AM PDT Decided to buy the new expansion, since pre ordering is supposed to give you the Morrowind expansion at the moment, however Steam's version only states that it includes the base game & The Summerset Chapter. Anyone knows if it still gives you the Morrowind expansion, or is this deal no longer available? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Asylum Sanctorium HM, Offtank Guide/Commentary Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:46 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:03 AM PDT Hey guys I'm seriously considering buying the game as it looks a blast. Quick one if I buy the basic game, will it take me long before I have to buy the next expac, or will I speed through it [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment