Halo - HaloWC 2018 Columbus Finals Recap | Halo Championship Series | Halo |
- HaloWC 2018 Columbus Finals Recap | Halo Championship Series | Halo
- Spartan IIIs = Badasses
- I really wish they made away with the promethians and brought back the sentinels. Much more intimidating and pretty to look at.
- People are complaining about bad helmet designs. So I’ll share this...
- Halo 2 on legendary in a nutshell
- Made myself an SMG from Halo to commemorate finishing 1-4 on Legendary difficulty! (design by NickBrick)
- Blue Team, Red Team, and Orange Team
- I guess I’m setting this teleporter to “barvo” channel.
- Plasma Cannon photoshoot (Vid by @marokiandy)
- Halo needs a renaissance, 343i must look back to classic Halo for Halo 6
- According to the results of the PvP-focused poll I posted the other day, this is the type of Halo game the majority of players on /r/Halo would prefer:
- I made a few dozen new ships and vehicles (some original, some recreations) in Forge. Enjoy!
- Tune in for Sunday's Head to Head of Halo CE!
- The Shit Elites Say 2 - Halo SFM Animation
- What do you ENJOY about Halo 5?
- name the best flood missions in halo
- Would you like it if they retconned the Promethean Knights or Soldiers with this design
- Who thinks 343 Industries should do a Sangheli Spin off in Halo?
- A quick sketch I made a while ago inspired by the forerunners.
- When did they buff BRs?
- Halo 3: What are spike grenades "for?"
- Been reading through the “Halo Mythos” book
- How alive is Halo 5?
- Who do you like better out of exuberant witness and guilty spark. Personally witness became my face halo character when I met her, guilty was my fav before
| HaloWC 2018 Columbus Finals Recap | Halo Championship Series | Halo Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:13 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:57 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:08 PM PDT
| ||
| People are complaining about bad helmet designs. So I’ll share this... Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:05 PM PDT
| ||
| Halo 2 on legendary in a nutshell Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:58 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:50 PM PDT
| ||
| Blue Team, Red Team, and Orange Team Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:56 AM PDT
| ||
| I guess I’m setting this teleporter to “barvo” channel. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:32 PM PDT
| ||
| Plasma Cannon photoshoot (Vid by @marokiandy) Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:05 PM PDT
| ||
| Halo needs a renaissance, 343i must look back to classic Halo for Halo 6 Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:10 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:02 AM PDT Correction for the title: Majority of /r/halo users who responded A PvP environment that has:
I'll make an edit to this post with the detailed results later, just wanted to get this out there. Seems like a pretty fun Halo game to me. [link] [comments] | ||
| I made a few dozen new ships and vehicles (some original, some recreations) in Forge. Enjoy! Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:04 PM PDT
| ||
| Tune in for Sunday's Head to Head of Halo CE! Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:44 PM PDT
| ||
| The Shit Elites Say 2 - Halo SFM Animation Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:42 PM PDT
| ||
| What do you ENJOY about Halo 5? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:38 AM PDT If you are gonna comment with something like "Nothing at all!" or saying you like to hate it, then please don't leave an answer. I wanna see what people find to be POSITIVE aspects of the game and not repeats of negative ones. Edit: It's amazing that I can see people on this sub that like Halo 5 along with me. I know it isn't classic Halo by any means, but you can't keep the same formula every time. And Halo 5 does a great compromise for Halo and modern FPS. [link] [comments] | ||
| name the best flood missions in halo Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:33 PM PDT | ||
| Would you like it if they retconned the Promethean Knights or Soldiers with this design Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:06 PM PDT
| ||
| Who thinks 343 Industries should do a Sangheli Spin off in Halo? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:46 PM PDT Where it stars the Arbiter or some other sangheili warrior [link] [comments] | ||
| A quick sketch I made a while ago inspired by the forerunners. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:43 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:17 PM PDT
| ||
| Halo 3: What are spike grenades "for?" Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:59 PM PDT Spike grenades are cool and useful; I have no real problem with them. But I have always wondered, what makes them special exactly? How are they not just plasma grenades with less splash? Every weapon in Halo tends to have a specific place in a sort of "hierarchy", a role to play. Something that makes it irreplaceable by other weapons, even if just slightly. What is the role of the spike grenade? Edit: to clarify, I guess I should point out that I understand that the damage comes from the spikes; I'm asking what that changes. In my years of using them, they just seem to function no differently from plasma grenades, just with a smaller radius and a bit less damage. [link] [comments] | ||
| Been reading through the “Halo Mythos” book Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:59 PM PDT The backstory is great. As a father and husband I never had time to read all the books and the book does a great job of explaining everything leading up to Halo 5. It makes me wish we had a few games based on the early wars between humanity. The Rainforest Wars, Interplanetary War and the factions that fought in them are so interesting! Would be fun to play through a game where you fight on both sides. All the while seeing the formation of the UNSC and watching them tear you apart. I know it wouldn't have Spartan's, but if 343 did it right, it would be a great game! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:49 PM PDT The last Halo I played was Reach, and I'm thinking of getting back into it as a destresser. Going into firefight always helped clear my head. So how alive is it? Worth picking back up? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:57 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Reddit Halo. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment