Destiny 2 Absolutely NO Untagged Spoilers will be Allowed


Absolutely NO Untagged Spoilers will be Allowed

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:44 PM PDT

I apologize this is a little late, but I want to make sure that this is a spoiler free zone for everyone. If you post anything related to the Nightfall loot, your post will be removed unless you tag it as a spoilers. Please keep this in mind, thank you.

submitted by /u/WistfulAether
[link] [comments]

DARCI's damage was always too low to appreciate its amazing stability and recoil before. But now... I think I just found my favorite exotic.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:24 PM PDT

We need these types of auto rifles back

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 03:16 AM PDT

Arcstrider is looking legit now.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:27 PM PDT

Chaos. destiny 2 screenshot i took :)

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:37 PM PDT

Everyone, I know I shouldn't have celebrated prematurely. That doesn't mean I should get attacked personally.

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:08 AM PDT

This past week, I've been posting pics of the winner in charlemagne- fwc. Today - I eat my own words. Since the reset, I have received a dozen of DMS from NM fans, and I quote:

"Suck a fat one you c word"

"War cult? What a f word ing loser!"

"Eat your own words, idiot"

You get the general idea. It's only a game, and damn it, only a timed event. Why do nm fans get so aggressive? They called the rally rigged because we were winning, and then they attack fwc pledgers? What's with it?

submitted by /u/ImpliedShrimpZ
[link] [comments]

May have lost for the umpteenth time, but we still have the best hangout. Hope to return even stronger in S3

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:54 PM PDT

Radarless PvP is a total game changer!

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 07:14 AM PDT

I have not enjoyed PvP as much as I did last night since D1. The competitive modes and quick play modes REALLY feel different now, and the lack of radar in competitive mode made it such a different experience. Rumble was great to play too (although I got severely pwned). So awesome that PvP is fun again! Woot!!

submitted by /u/3vol
[link] [comments]

Please use a mic when solo queuing into competative.

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 06:58 AM PDT

With the radar gone, communication is the best way to ensure a win in comp. Just a tip seeing how comp plays now without the radar.

submitted by /u/ACiDRiFT
[link] [comments]

I'll just leave this right here...

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:40 AM PDT

Mitchell Elliot Hunter Concept!

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 05:50 AM PDT

The Leviathan

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 09:09 AM PDT

101% effort

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:06 PM PDT

It’s great seeing some positivity in the sub <3

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 03:23 AM PDT

We've still got a long way to go. But people seem to be enjoying the update at the moment and I truly believe Bungie will build from this.

Keep grinding Guardians! Looking forward to the future!

submitted by /u/FzzyWzzyTV
[link] [comments]

MRW I arrived at the Tower today

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:43 PM PDT

Returning Players, how do you feel?

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 09:50 AM PDT

I played D1 from launch to the launch of D2 and loved it. I played D2 for a couple months, stopped, then came back for about a week or two for the Curse Of Osiris dlc. Just wasn't enough in the game compared to D1. I would like to ask other players who have also stopped playing the game but came back for the super fast update if it will keep them satisfied and if this update has brought you back to D2.

submitted by /u/ToxicxxArrow
[link] [comments]

Respawn rate was throttled too much.

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 09:29 AM PDT

I'm sure I'll get hate but idgaf. They pushed it too far. 2 Seconds in quickplay is way too fast to the point you can get repeatedly clipped by the same dude in the same super the moment you respawn in. I've seen now countless instances where I've died somehow, respawned by a party member an instant later and immediately died again to the same person cause they were nearby the guy who just nailed me. There's not even a moment to get oriented and move sometimes. Then there's the time you kill someone, are low health and they respawn nearby before your HP regen even starts to kick in and boom dead cause they are full health and have the jump on you. I'm not saying we go back to what we had but I honestly think they need to scale the respawn back up by 1 second maybe even 2. Every other change is just fine. But with the upscale to supers and power ammo, I really think this is too fast, even for GO FAST.

submitted by /u/AdrinaKharim
[link] [comments]

New favorite guns since patch 1.1.4

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 04:24 AM PDT

Thus far my top picks are...

Vig Wing 180 RPM hand cannons. The Crucible one is beast. Time Worn Spire Autumn Wind

Any other suggestions you guys have?

submitted by /u/RabbitKiller35
[link] [comments]

Crucible RN

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:00 PM PDT

Warlocks are now the master of Skating in Destiny. #RIPTittins

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:14 PM PDT

Dragonfly vs. Explosive Rounds

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 09:02 AM PDT

How do they compare in effectiveness now? And what are the key differences between them?

submitted by /u/Recnid
[link] [comments]

Maybe NM would stop winning if FWC and DO's armor and shaders didn't look like garbage

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:16 PM PDT

Watch "How Fast Are We Now? Destiny 2 Speed Testing (Gotta Go Fast 1.1.4 Update)" on YouTube

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:44 AM PDT

All credit goes to fallout. Here's the link for video https://youtu.be/6yImya_W0wk

submitted by /u/Smarines28
[link] [comments]

A terribly fatal jump, except for the grace of these unexpected saviors...

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:22 AM PDT

Well then

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:20 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.