The Legend of Zelda - In which I cosplayed Gerudo Link |
- In which I cosplayed Gerudo Link
- I proposed to my girlfriend at a Legend of Zelda photoshoot at Katsucon. She said yes!
- About to have a real bad time
- I made another thingy
- Roses are red, violets are blue,
- Link and Zelda Cross Stitch I recently completed! I'd like to add some text above them... Any suggestions?
- Just a meme
- On A Bit Of A Nostalgia Trip. ;)
- Link steampunk
- The shrines are useful for more then getting spirit orbs and re-spawned weapons.
- Art by onemegawatt
- After countless hours and several playthroughs on Switch, I decided get set up on CEMU
- Hand Carved Majora's Mask Replica (wearable) [OC]
- Found my childhood recently, and can’t decide which to replay
- I’m quite proud of this.
- Skulltula in BotW
- MAJORA AND SKULLKID KINDRED SKIN! - League Of Legends (Fan)
- Question about the Divine Beasts and Final Boss
- Old meme but it was funny while it lasted
- Something I drew. Sorry for the poor quality.
- A little hard to see, but my girlfriend got me a Wingcrest rocks glass for my birthday. I have a real keeper!
- The Amazing Artwork of Katsuya Terada
| In which I cosplayed Gerudo Link Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:16 PM PDT |
| I proposed to my girlfriend at a Legend of Zelda photoshoot at Katsucon. She said yes! Posted: 28 Mar 2018 06:39 AM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:14 PM PDT |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 01:33 AM PDT |
| Roses are red, violets are blue, Posted: 28 Mar 2018 07:53 AM PDT |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 07:34 AM PDT |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 06:19 AM PDT |
| On A Bit Of A Nostalgia Trip. ;) Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:16 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:18 PM PDT |
| The shrines are useful for more then getting spirit orbs and re-spawned weapons. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:53 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:37 PM PDT |
| After countless hours and several playthroughs on Switch, I decided get set up on CEMU Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:43 AM PDT |
| Hand Carved Majora's Mask Replica (wearable) [OC] Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:29 PM PDT |
| Found my childhood recently, and can’t decide which to replay Posted: 28 Mar 2018 12:17 AM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:09 PM PDT |
| Posted: 28 Mar 2018 08:27 AM PDT Where did all the spiders and skulltula go? I must've spent about 50 hours in game before I remembered they existed and then I noticed their absence. Are they mentioned anywhere in game or do we just assume they go extinct? [link] [comments] |
| MAJORA AND SKULLKID KINDRED SKIN! - League Of Legends (Fan) Posted: 28 Mar 2018 06:52 AM PDT |
| Question about the Divine Beasts and Final Boss Posted: 28 Mar 2018 09:43 AM PDT |
| Old meme but it was funny while it lasted Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:22 PM PDT |
| Something I drew. Sorry for the poor quality. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:13 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:21 PM PDT |
| The Amazing Artwork of Katsuya Terada Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:41 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Legend of Zelda. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment