ARMA SITREP #00214 | Tanks DLC Release Candidate, Laws of War DLC Donation |
- SITREP #00214 | Tanks DLC Release Candidate, Laws of War DLC Donation
- Amazing flowchart for officers and scenario makers
- Typical convoy missions - ARMA Remake
- Any Star Citizen fans?
- Want to make this map into custom PvP server. Any thoughts?
- When your section gets artillary striked then shot at by a friendly jet
- I compiled a bunch of random photos I took playing Arma 3 WW2 battles in the editor. IMGUR seems to have pixelated the photos a bit, sorry!
- Question about the ANZAC frigate in CUP vehicles.
- As our team extracted out of a Vietnamese village. apparently there weren't enough seats...
- Building a massive battle.
- As Arma 3's final DLC for the roadmap, I put together a cinematic-style TANK DLC trailer to celebrate 4+ years of Arma. Enjoy!
- Naval Power
- BSOD and OSOD
- AI skill and precision settings?
- Arma_irl
- Are there any city capture mods?
- Question about finding the right server!
- Is ww2 subpar to rhs in terms of community/population?
- Effective CAS?
- I also have a screenshot of a body doing something funny, This guy thought it was a good idea to do some splits after getting hit with a grenade.
- [For the lefthanded fellas here] How do you deal with your game-control settings? I am a IJKL person and I am constantly adjusting the confusing controls in Arma...
| SITREP #00214 | Tanks DLC Release Candidate, Laws of War DLC Donation Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:42 AM PDT
| ||
| Amazing flowchart for officers and scenario makers Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:05 PM PDT
| ||
| Typical convoy missions - ARMA Remake Posted: 28 Mar 2018 12:54 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:55 AM PDT
| ||
| Want to make this map into custom PvP server. Any thoughts? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:13 PM PDT
| ||
| When your section gets artillary striked then shot at by a friendly jet Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:40 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:50 PM PDT
| ||
| Question about the ANZAC frigate in CUP vehicles. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:41 PM PDT I am trying to use the CUP ANZAC frigate in a mission, I am using the ACE3 mod and the proper ACE3 compat patches, btu the gun`s shells always fall way short of the target. The Harpoon missiles work fine, but even using the ballistic computer, the shells just land a few hundred meters ahead of the ship, even though it can fire 23km in real life. Will this ever be fixed? This would be a very good ship for shore bombardment. [link] [comments] | ||
| As our team extracted out of a Vietnamese village. apparently there weren't enough seats... Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:30 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:54 PM PDT I know the weekly questions usually cover the "is my computer good enough" questions but this is a little different and i hope its okay to post. im looking to build a map for my own offline-playing that has 1000 to 2000 units in total on the map. i can go down to 4 to 5 hundred and make smaller maps but would like to keep a large force if possible. Map would likely be very large with units scattered throughout various towns and patrol routes. Not too many too close but enough to be a large force against another. ive got about 2 or so years to build it before we would like to go active. what kind of cpu power, vram and ram would something like this take to keep a frame rate of atleast 35 on a decent computer? my team runs at minimum - (gtx 1050 ti 4gb, i5 cpu running at 3.4gh and about 4 to 8 gb of ram) [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:52 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:17 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:24 PM PDT I can't even stay 40 seconds on the menu because It crashes my laptop this happens also on arsenal [link] [comments] | ||
| AI skill and precision settings? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:59 PM PDT So, I feel like the ai spot me from way too far of a distance, with way too lethal of an accuracy, for my singleplayer style. How do I change this permanently, and what settings do you guys recommend? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:22 AM PDT
| ||
| Are there any city capture mods? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:07 PM PDT I am trying to find a mod where I am in Zeus and I have to capture cities to get more money to place more units, anything like this exist? [link] [comments] | ||
| Question about finding the right server! Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:03 AM PDT I'm playing Arma for a few days now but I still have problems with finding a good server. I played most of the single player futures and now I want to start playing the MP. However. Where can I find a server where I can play, like a TDM or KOTH, with my full loadout that I selected and saved in my virtual arsenal? All servers that I joined couldn't load my saved loadout. My Ghillie's missing and then my Sniper is missing. What gamemode/server is open for all player and loadouts? Just want to play some Arma. Thanks in advance! [link] [comments] | ||
| Is ww2 subpar to rhs in terms of community/population? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:19 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:16 PM PDT So im just now getting into playing CAS (A-10) and I want to get some tips from the vets. Also maybe some stuff that is expected of a good CAS pilot so I can benchmark myself in some way. Also I know about the targeting computer and all that stuff (I dont really know how to zoom it in though). [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:13 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:21 PM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from /r/ARMA - Updates, Missions, Mods, Discussion, and More. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment