ArcheAge Marketplace Wednesdays (March 28, 2018) - Advertise your items here!


Marketplace Wednesdays (March 28, 2018) - Advertise your items here!

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 12:05 AM PDT

Welcome to /r/ArcheAge's Marketplace Wednesday scheduled sticky discussion thread!

Are you eager to sell an item quick? Or are you interested in a certain item you cannot find and wish to purchase it off someone else? Place your in-game advertisements here, don't forget to mention your region and server! Sub-Reddit rules still apply so please no real-world-trading advertisements!

To look back at advertisements, click here!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

How 4.5 about to be

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 01:27 AM PDT

Trion! Please expect high amounts of players.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:38 PM PDT

I know last fresh start there were issues with server capacity and 10-year queues. This time trion, please take note of this because there will be a hell of a lot more players.

Get the servers ready! We all want to play and we know it won't be perfect, just don't make half the people sit out and wait.

submitted by /u/AntonyLoL
[link] [comments]

Skilltrees advice

Posted: 28 Mar 2018 12:51 AM PDT

Hello fellas,

I've played on release as Abolisher into Darkrunner to 6000 that I quitted and played back on 3.0 as Healer (mostly low scale pvp which was pretty OP).

I dont want to play healer again and DR will be massively picked I think, I was wondering how Archery + Shadowplay was (ping avg 60) and which 3rd skilltree would you choose?

Is it worth to play as archer?!

submitted by /u/Nakfer
[link] [comments]

FS. Haven't played since removal of hero statues.

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:42 PM PDT

I'm coming back for the fresh start and i wanted to know if there's any important info i need to know about the game?

I quit shortly after they removed the hero statues(whichever version that was)

Was wondering if anyone could give me a quick rundown of whats changed or whats changing with the FS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as i don't want to fall behind.

submitted by /u/wirblewind
[link] [comments]

Wheres everyone going too on Nuia?

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:39 PM PDT

I use to play on morpheus, was one of the highest geared characters up until i quit (nuian btw). Curious where big guilds are going and if any will be recruiting. I dont want to make the same mistake like i did on morpheus where nuian had no pvp guilds and just rp'ers... Also Burgenvold ftw.

submitted by /u/arkisfacepalm
[link] [comments]

AA FS/4.5 State of Healers

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:02 PM PDT

Hi guys, main healer here. it's been a long time since i last played AA. Now I read about the FS and the new changes to skills in 4.5 but I want to know what will happend to healers? are they good? I used to play a cleric, i read about some nerf in vitalism. so can someone let me know if there are any "good" changes or any improvement to healers in 4.5

submitted by /u/Zenkitsune
[link] [comments]

Dev forum reply indicates a '50 page skillset change' and HLgames giving last minute updates to the PTR

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:46 AM PDT

Fresh start question about characters

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:07 PM PDT

Hi, if I make a fresh start account can I use it to currently play on a active server while waiting for the 5th of April? If so can I use the character that u make on a current server aquire money n buy a apex for credits on the same account as the fresh start one?

submitted by /u/Riparklol
[link] [comments]

Tanking in 4.5

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 12:43 PM PDT

Do you guys think that tankier builds will be good enough to be competitive? Like Abolisher/Hexblade/Blighter/Doomlord. I am pretty sure that they killed Defense skill tree for off-tanks.

submitted by /u/sznyaan
[link] [comments]

Automated Raid Payment Distribution Spreadsheet - Free Copy ^_^

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:55 AM PDT

Automated Raid Payment Distribution Spreadsheet! <- link to Spreadsheet copy

Hey Everyone! I create this awesome spreadsheet that makes managing guild payments very easy such as entering member participation and easy for leaders to identify how much Gold/lordcoins each member in entitled to. I created this when i was a try hard :3 but with fresh start coming up i thought i may as well make it available to anyone what doesn't already have a system in place. enjoy! :D

submitted by /u/lordfuzes
[link] [comments]

ArcheAge 3.0, 4.0 and now 4.5... Does Trion ever learn?

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:31 AM PDT

Hadir Farm & Burnt Castle dungeon guide - Fresh start preparations

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:19 AM PDT

P2W. P2W... No mmorpg game is safe from P2W if game has trading system...

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:28 AM PDT

Please stop this bullshit about "P2W". Because of following reasons:

  1. Generally, if mmorpg has any currency for trade, people who has money will buy power. The only question is where they will buy it? Cash shop or money trading sites. I can name at least 10 sites which sell gold in any mmorpg game. GW2, WOW, L2, AA, Tera, BnS, BDO and so on... no mmorpg game is safe from this.

  2. By calling game P2W right before everything, you actually damaging overall picture of the game which leads into fast "Death" of the server/game.

  3. When you shout "p2w" "p2w" in any possible way, people mentally gets used to it and it forces them stopping playing at the time when usually he would be still playing. Instead of acknowledging that player/guild X is just simply better than them, they start use as "p2w" an excuse of their failures....

THE FASTER YOU REALIZE THAT, THE BETTER COMMUNITY/PROJECTS WE WILL HAVE IN FUTURE.

submitted by /u/pajausk
[link] [comments]

Housing shortage

Posted: 27 Mar 2018 05:40 AM PDT

I played when the game first launched. I ended up quitting after a few months because I was unable to build a house. Everywhere I looked there was no land available. Is this still a problem?

submitted by /u/dayzwasted
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.