RimWorld Whatever Fills the Meter... (RimWorld Comics) |
- Whatever Fills the Meter... (RimWorld Comics)
- this clock goes too fast Tynan p;ease fix
- Right after culling and neutering the exploding cat population, the colonists decided that this would be the best time to hold a party
- General Hunter prefers his women well-done.
- So my girlfriend got to attached to her first colony, and is now crying on my shoulder.
- Most people build bases I built a Town. This is my 8 year old colony so welcome to Barestone.
- Claustrophobic Start Area
- Add shooting targets, allowing colonists to progress their shooting skill?
- I'm going to be in the game! I'm so excited!
- Wtf
- Meteorite blocked mi hallway D:
- Since when do my pawns have feet??
- Will dead bodies rot if you put their sarcophagi into a freezer?
- So a single raider with level 1 shooting killed my attacking melee colonist with one shot. I think this is losing the Rimworld lottery.
- Traders, their guards, their slaves, their animals, should not steal your food.
- I should probably increase my difficulty.
- Mods not on Steam
- I made this modular little kitchen/freezer/dining room unit. I actually kind of like it.
- Mods that add new or increase the frequency of world map events?
- Should I get this game?
- I play with 141 mods - various QoL fixes, vanilla-esque additions, and new gameplay features. Somehow they all seem to work together. So here's the list: 141 Rimworld B18 mods that I play with and recommend.
- Came back to RimWorld after not playing for a while, didn't realised tornadoes had been added and one decided to come along just as everything kicked off
- Ancient danger starting base.
| Whatever Fills the Meter... (RimWorld Comics) Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:15 AM PDT |
| this clock goes too fast Tynan p;ease fix Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:19 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:45 PM PDT |
| General Hunter prefers his women well-done. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:25 PM PDT |
| So my girlfriend got to attached to her first colony, and is now crying on my shoulder. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:22 PM PDT |
| Most people build bases I built a Town. This is my 8 year old colony so welcome to Barestone. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 01:23 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:17 AM PDT |
| Add shooting targets, allowing colonists to progress their shooting skill? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:07 PM PDT As the title suggests. Maybe someone's already thought of this, or maybe a mod I haven't seen yet. I would think it would add to their joy meter also? Any thoughts? [link] [comments] |
| I'm going to be in the game! I'm so excited! Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:33 AM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 03:53 PM PDT |
| Meteorite blocked mi hallway D: Posted: 27 Mar 2018 10:31 AM PDT |
| Since when do my pawns have feet?? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 09:49 PM PDT |
| Will dead bodies rot if you put their sarcophagi into a freezer? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:55 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:24 PM PDT |
| Traders, their guards, their slaves, their animals, should not steal your food. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 04:31 PM PDT They give no rep bonus, they pay nothing, they don't even get a friendly opinion of your colonists. I've recently had two guards for a caravan that was in the middle of leaving the map before a raid came (they did nothing to help, most of the caravan was asleep in the field) decide after the battle was over that they really needed to steal some Hearty Stews from my fridge. They decided to walk all the way from near the edge of the map, through my trap hallway, through the first closed fence, through the second closed fence, through the double doored airlock on the fridge, to each steal a stew and eat at my dining table. Edit* And this was over minor starvation as they were leaving the map!* Before I quit for the time being I noticed their slave was queued up to do so as well, while the rest of the caravan was getting ready to leave or eating their own food that they came with. I didn't buy all their food when trading, either (I didn't buy any, I just sold them low quality clothes to get rid of a few). I don't have hospitality mod. I'm running medieval times, trading spot, and a mod to force the tech to medieval level. Either send them with enough personal food to last three days, or don't let them touch my god damned stockpile. They can starve. I do not deserve a -5 rep for their death from dev mode, or a -80 when I capture them after downing them with dev mode (with intention to release right after). As of right now the options are put up with theft, that may be a life or death matter in some circumstances, or fuck over faction relations for something that shouldn't happen to begin with. If you can't fix that, then they should at least start appreciating that I'm allowing them to steal my fucking food. Positive rep for each meal consumed, something. As is now this is just stupid. They steal, you put up with it, or you wipe them out. Making the social skill pointless in actual faction to faction negotiation over meaningful issues. Pay the silver price for the meal, give me rep, or don't touch my food. Can't even give them a warning like you'd do in Civ over transgressions, which these most certainly are. And it's just insulting that they went after the highest tier meal I had, leaving the most basic smoked berries and jerked meats and weak stews because they wanted the best. Enjoy your 12 hour +5 mood boost for stealing, assholes. Also, there were berries growing on bushes in the fields between them and my fridge. Tons of options, just fucking me over. But posts about this date from 2014, with almost no resolution, so I'm just going to have to be pissed off with this fucking game, eh? I'm not on an ice sheet, I don't have starvation issues, but this still shouldn't happen. When arresting someone leads to a -80 rep for their faction, stealing a meal should have repercussions or compensation to the owner. [link] [comments] |
| I should probably increase my difficulty. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:37 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 08:37 PM PDT have been away a little bit and havemt had the time to fully scroll through the recent mods on the Ludeon pages but are there any good mods on the Forums that arnt on steam? [link] [comments] |
| I made this modular little kitchen/freezer/dining room unit. I actually kind of like it. Posted: 27 Mar 2018 06:41 PM PDT |
| Mods that add new or increase the frequency of world map events? Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:38 PM PDT one of my favorite things to do once i bring my tribals up to non-amish tech is start doing the quests that are offered. late-game i love sending bionic supersoldiers to clear out outposts. but often especially late game i find there aren't enough of them to keep me invested in the map around my tile, or they all offer silver only, which, why not stay home and roll joints for 10k silver instead of a measly 2k with way more risk. so I'm looking for mods that add variety to them or add some new ones, or just make them spawn more often. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:11 PM PDT Looks pretty fun! Tell me what you fellas think. Been trying to decide for a while. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 11:23 AM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 02:08 PM PDT |
| Posted: 27 Mar 2018 07:53 PM PDT so I'm a novice player and I always thought that building a base inside the Ancient danger making use of the crypto sleep pods was a good idea as it provides an early game base and an emergency place to put colonists in emergencies. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from RimWorld, a sci-fi colony sim from Ludeon Studios. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment