World of Warcraft - Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:08 AM PST

Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting Strangles by a Death Knight.
Questions can range from whats new in Legion, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Husband and I met on WoW. Before we got married, we received this in-game. It’s the little things. <3

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:17 AM PST

Please... don't take this away from me. I'll die. A lot.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:54 AM PST

Why don't demons knock on Portal Keeper's door?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:45 AM PST

Because Portal Keeper Hasabel.

submitted by /u/Sroofy
[link] [comments]

I have a single request for Battle for Azeroth. Can we get this done in time for the war?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:09 AM PST

I didn’t know this great place existed before 7.3.5. As an Orc main since vanilla this was truly a blast to find this hidden place. Thanks to level scaling I found this gem instead of skipping the zone. Thanks blizzard.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:55 PM PST

Throwback to some old WoW PvP montage legends

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:45 AM PST

Anyone else remember being spooked by these guys running up to you on all fours in Duskwood back in the day?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:45 AM PST

Now that the alpha is out and Blizzard are adding quite a few references to popular members in the community, how about a tribute for Hayven?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:36 AM PST

Only true veterans will remember this gem

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:21 AM PST

Shu-Zen now available!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:28 AM PST

Every time I want to level an alt when I get out of school

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:01 PM PST

Asked my boyfriend to buy me the new dog mount. This is now its official name.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:52 PM PST

I think its about time we talk about T21 rogue boots, Blizzard.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:17 AM PST

Some quests desperately need e rework - Exhibit a: The Softest Wings

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:05 AM PST

Seriously... while leveling my Alt last night, I came across this quest in Blade's Edge, Outland: The softest Wings

The prerequisites are rather simple: Collect 12 Iridescent Wings from Silkwing Moths. But how you do it is the kicker... and not even described in the quest.

SO let me walk you through this abomination of a quest: The Matured Silkwings in the quest area do not drop wings as of 7.3.5 (they did before according to some comments on wowhead), because why would they...? In order to get the quest Items, you have to attack the Larva slugging around. Get them down to 25% health to get a chance of them hatching into actual Silkwing moths (wich takes around 5 Seconds to hatch, so don't kill them). Kill the hatched Moth to have a chance of them dropping a wing. One. Because why would a moth with 4 wings drop more than one? Exactly.
Not all Larva will transform into Moths (about 1 in 4) and not every Moth will then drop a Wing (about 1 in 5). And that's for a mob of wich around 6 or 7 are present in the whole quest area...

All in all it took me 147 kills and just around 35 Minutes to complete this one quest... Why blizzard?

submitted by /u/Khamael_X
[link] [comments]

I want THIS 'allied race'!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:18 AM PST

My father is an old man with memory-loss issues. He used to play a blood elf. The other day I took my son and daughter to visit him.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:54 PM PST

He remembered my daughter. But he didn't remember the sun well.

submitted by /u/3kool5you
[link] [comments]

For Graybear! In memory of a good friend

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:26 AM PST

Last week, Azeroth lost a great man. My friend Graybear passed away, leaving a lot of people on our realm, Garona, heartbroken. I decided to organise a raid on Orgrimmar with all his friends from various guilds. The plan was to attack the embassy but we found out that it was phased so we went for Saurfang instead and held the Valley of Strength for about an hour. We spammed "FOR GRAYBEAR!!!!!" until several of us got silenced, but it was worth it.
 
Rest in peace, my friend. You will be missed.
 
Here's a video I put together of our raid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sito2V_OQqA

submitted by /u/NamiHeartilly
[link] [comments]

Hi, I'm a noob that knows zero about World Of Warcraft. Which version should I buy?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:32 AM PST

The perfect disguise.. they wont suspect anything

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:14 AM PST

Should I be worried about my wireless network

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 12:00 AM PST

Yesterday, I Started The Longest Grind Of My Life.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:47 AM PST

So, yesterday I was incredibly bored, and decided to grind out some Sky shards from veil of eternal blossoms to get the mount drop from Alani. While perusing through the mount collections, I stumbled on the heavenly azure cloud serpent, and fell in love. I looked up the requirement, and it's going to take about 250 mounts. Wow. Starting off, I had about 37, so this would be a long one. But it's something for me to do before BFA. Normally, with how I usually play WoW I would only be concerned with gearing up my character and raiding, but I took a break during WoD, came back for the beginning of Legion, and then took another break and came back like 2 months ago, and raiding doesn't quite interest me for the rest of Legion, so I found this to chase.

I found "The Littlest Mountain" guide on wowhead and started to use it for info, mostly a list of all things that had to drop and the rough level ranges for each one. My grind started off by using a BC dungeon and faction Tabards to gain rep with the alliance pandaren, and guilneas worgen to get exalted and buy their mounts, from there I went around to each faction I had the appropriate rep with and bought all of their mounts that I could. I then proceeded to run through the temple of Ahn' Qiraj for the 4 mounts there, and got 3/4 of them on the first pull, but couldn't get the red one to drop for the rest of the raid. Oh well. At the end of the day, I ended with 87 mounts in my collection. I definitely don't expect the pace to be this quick throughout, but it's a good start, I believe.

So my question is this, those that have completed this journey, any tips that helped you get through it?

Edit: botched the numbers a bit, and it is 300 not 250.

submitted by /u/Skullman7809
[link] [comments]

Shu-zen, the divine sentinel is avaliable in the in-game shop!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:11 AM PST

Lowbies leveling via Invasions is getting ridiculous now. Half the raid groups are now Lowbies afk at portal entrance. Max level characters are having a hard time since only so little of them are actually doing the invasions.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:14 AM PST

How much does this ancient mana crystal provide?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:45 AM PST

It was like meeting my Evil Twin

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:53 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.