The Legend of Zelda - Found this old gem last night.


Found this old gem last night.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:20 AM PST

More Koroks!

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 06:55 PM PST

I made a Zelda-themed wedding quilt! (x-posted from r/quilting)

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:16 AM PST

Putting the Master Sword to use

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:41 AM PST

My Pen sketch fan art of Link!

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 02:01 PM PST

Can't wait until Summer time so I can play Zelda 1 and 2 for NES

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:16 AM PST

I am 25, college student. Every summer I pick a franchise and wake up early mornings and game. I brew a strong pot of coffee and clock in. With every franchise I play every year, I always start with the earliest game and work my way up to the newest one. The Final Fantasy franchise, starting with FF1 on the NES took me 2 years to get complete all the way up to FF9 on the ps one! This summer I am going with one of the greatest there is... The Legend of Zelda. I have played and beat the first zelda on NES and Link to the past on SNES and of course OOT (the greatest game ever made). I'm just fuckin stoked to play every Zelda game up to Majora's Mask, in completion.

submitted by /u/Timeghost182
[link] [comments]

King of the Desert (Zelda x Polandball)

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:47 AM PST

I made a beat out of the Great Fairy's Fountain theme from Ocarina Of Time

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 06:52 AM PST

Legend of Zelda made out of duct tape

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 08:30 PM PST

Triforce question.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 08:56 AM PST

Why did the Golden Goddesses create the Triforce?

submitted by /u/HeavenStud
[link] [comments]

My girlfriend started playing BOTW. Watching her play has been just as fun playing it myself

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 09:59 PM PST

My first few hours with BOTW have been amazing.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:10 AM PST

Ok so I'll start of with this, ever since the first gameplay trailer for this game surfaced I've always been a bit on the fence, but I finally got a Switch, including Breath of the Wild, and it's been nothing short of amazing. I really love the exploration aspect of it and I always wanna climb the mountains to find out what's around the corner for me to explore.

During my fist hour I was just casually exploring the Great Plateau and I saw a star fall down from the sky, and I was immediately intrigued. I didn't know if it was just visual or if I could actually locate the star, but nevertheless, I had to find out. As I made my way over there I had to retreat halfway because of the cold weather and I barely made it back from the freezing cold.

Nintendo sure nailed the open-world and exploration aspect with this one, and I can't wait to explore the rest of the world.

submitted by /u/UnGoddamnCharted
[link] [comments]

My “girlfriend” drew this for me and said “it’s ok I guess”... (it’s actually beautiful in my eyes)

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 03:20 PM PST

Breath of the Wild MULTIPLAYER SKIT

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:33 AM PST

Death Mountain (albw version) played by Jonathan Ong.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:59 AM PST

Sorry it takes about 5 mins to get the drums right.

He has never heard this song, only listened to it for about 1 minute before playing.

submitted by /u/Jellyfishpuddin
[link] [comments]

Wanted to share my BOTW Zelink art here! :)

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 02:52 PM PST

Salty at the exclusiveness of the US-based Zelda version of the Uno card game, I decided I'll be making my own.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 05:07 AM PST

Tingle and his brethren

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 01:38 PM PST

Opinions on Breaking Weapons in BotW

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 12:03 AM PST

Hey folks, I'm going to preface this by saying that I don't frequent this sub at all, so I apologize in advance if this is something that is brought up in this sub a lot.

I recently have been playing BotW and I'm in love with it. It's my first open world adventure game and I have just been having a blast with it. I just finished up my first divine beast battle. The amount that you can do and see is just incredible and I love that you can do inherently anything from the minute you start up the game.

With that being said, the only thing I absolutely hate about this game is the weapon breaking mechanic. I understand why it's there, they're trying to get players to branch out and adapt to multiple different play styles. However, I'm just not a fan of that personally. I like having the freedom of being able to fully decide what play style I want to endure and have the option to leave weapons in my inventory that I don't intend to play around with. Sure, you could argue that you have the same freedom in this game, but it becomes so much more difficult to commit to a single play style and you have to go extremely out of the way just to continue playing how you want.

This is by no means game breaking for me, there is a TINY bit of charm in this mechanic, but as a whole I hate it. What is everyone in this subs' opinion on the mechanic? Is it widely accepted or widely rejected?

submitted by /u/Nuslerosh
[link] [comments]

Considering Selling Zelda Collection

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 03:19 PM PST

Hi, family! Sadly, the day has come where I am heavily considering selling my Zelda collection. I have to have a surgery in the next month that is going to run somewhere around $6,000. I unfortunately do not have that sort of side cash laying around, being as young as I am so I've come to needing to sell my belongings.

One of which is my Zelda collection. I'm not sure how much it's worth, so I was going to list it here and see what you guys would roughly estimate (after all, you guys are the pros in all things Zelda).

  • The Legend of Zelda (NES)
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link (NES)
  • A Link to the Past (SNES)
  • Link's Awakening DX (Gameboy)
  • Ocarina of Time (N64 + 3DS)
  • Majora's Mask + Original Box (N64 + 3DS)
  • Oracle of Ages (Gameboy Color)
  • Oracle fo Seasons (Gameboy Color)
  • Four Swords (GBA)
  • Wind Waker (GC + Wii U)
  • The Minish Cap (GBA)
  • The Legend of Zelda Collectors Edition (Gamecube)
  • Twilight Princess (Wii + Wii U + Amiibo)
  • Phantom Hourglass (DS)
  • Spirit Tracks (DS)
  • Skyward Sword (Wii)
  • A Link Between Worlds (3DS)
  • Tri Force Heroes (3DS)

Then I also have BotW but I'm not selling that lol.

I also have other Zelda items:

  • The Wind Waker Strategy Guide for Gamecube
  • A Link Between Worlds Strategy Guide
  • Hyrule Historia
  • Map of Hyrule Collectors Puzzle
  • Replica Master Sword + Shield
  • 10 of the Vizkids LoZ Manga
  • The Legend of Zelda and Philosophy book
  • Link, Zelda and Tingle Plushes (not worth listing individually but a lil bonus)
  • BRAND NEW Switch Console Case - Zelda Edition
  • BRAND NEW Switch Screen Protection & Skins - Zelda Edition

I have other collectables and things floating around but that's all I can see in my living room currently without digging around too much lol.

Any estimates on values would be great!

submitted by /u/tinyzeldy
[link] [comments]

Sharing a foam commission of Majora's Mask that we made.

Posted: 19 Feb 2018 02:30 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.