Street Fighter Finally finished my custom box art, still need to mod the buttons.


Finally finished my custom box art, still need to mod the buttons.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:45 PM PST

Here's a preview of Blanka's theme (credit to the uploader)

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 01:25 AM PST

It all makes sense now

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:27 PM PST

Vesper doing God's work - Proper extended Falke's Theme

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:31 AM PST

Looking for some bros too take me in around peoria, already posted to local facebook, can you help?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:08 AM PST

Peoria, Illinois. I don't need a place to live. I just moved from the east coast and im a 09er. So all i know is sf4 and if it matters i had about 3000 points online. Top 100 thawk, top 100 ken, top 50 dan, and decided to switch to blanka near the end and became super lame. Still have a ton to learn and want to get better. I don't know anyone here and i don't have a stick so id need to use one.

I play laura in sf5 but i haven't played in 7months i have been too busy with work and moving and other life stuff. Need a social outlet other than work and i was hoping to make some friends and i really want to be the very best like no one ever was.

Send me a message

submitted by /u/Level25Hobbit
[link] [comments]

Arturo on Dhalsim: Lmao I don't even think im playing street fighter any more

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:38 PM PST

I hope Sagat's Theme is a remix of his SF1 theme

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:16 AM PST

Add square wave beeps, whoopie cushions, the sound of a train breaking and a kazoo.

submitted by /u/Giant_Enemy_Crab1
[link] [comments]

How to Akuma in Street Fighter by Xian

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:22 AM PST

At last, Japan gives nod to gaming as a profession | The Japan Times

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:19 PM PST

Listen to 45-second preview of Falke's theme on Amazon Japan (click play button beside "1. Theme of Menat")

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:33 PM PST

Daigo Umehara and Faker are joining forces for a special Twitch Japan livestream

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:07 AM PST

Sako (Menat) Vs Cross Jana (Chun Li)

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:00 AM PST

Why do you like watching Street Fighter/esports/sports?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:31 PM PST

Hi Reddit gamers!

I'm doing research for my thesis class and I'd love for more people to take my survey. I'm doing research about esports/sports spectatorship, so I figured I should ask all of you!

Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf4lCI8M8Xs1eeoTBNiC5nv17v11Ab9zlr7VproDD79Y2WNmg/viewform

submitted by /u/russellescalada
[link] [comments]

Zangief VT2 punish on Akuma DP

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:21 AM PST

[Daily General Lounge] Here is a collection of general information & useful resources. Casual conversations, quick questions and answers are welcome!

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 04:05 AM PST

This thread provides a place for everyone to ask simple questions and chat about anything reasonably on topic. To new players and new members of the community alike we encourage you tap into all of the resources of this sub.

  • If you're a new player looking for players around your same skill level, check out the New Challenger, the go to place for new players trying to level up!

  • If you want to learn how to play and become a better player at Street Fighter V, you must check out the useful resources below:

Street Fighter V Character Data & Move Lists

Rashid R. Mika ChunLi Ryu Ken
Cammy Laura Zangief Karin Nash
M.Bison Birdie Vega Necalli Dhalsim
F.A.N.G Alex Guile Ibuki Balrog
Juri Urien Akuma Kolin Ed
Abigail Menat Zeku Sakura

Character Discussion Index for character specific combos, tips and matchups

General FAQ

  1. I'm new to SFV and this is overwhelming! What do I do?
  2. Where can I find a basic overview of each character?
  3. What does _____ mean?
  4. Where can I find combos?
  5. How can I stop being bad?
  6. Are there other Fighting Game communities?
  7. Where can I find replays?
  8. Can my computer handle Street Fighter V?
    • Click here to see Street Fighter V PC Recommended Specs!
  9. What's Footsies?
  10. Execution problems?
  11. Advanced Techniques?
submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

The OST CD for Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition contains both Blanka and Falke’s theme

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:10 AM PST

Super Diamond casuals is a lonely place

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:30 PM PST

It's taking forever find a match. Prior to AE I had no problems finding matches within a minute or two. Then the problems began. At first I thought it was Fios. We recently got Fios, and the game was displaying me from Cali even though I'm in NY. The matchmaking still paired me with people who I normally played with but there were instances where I was locked into a pool of two other people. Getting frustrated, I opened up the ports required for SFV. That seemed to help in the beginning with expanding the pool of players, but wait times did not normalize. My super gold account has no problems finding games though. I guess with the combination of DBZ and Platinum players no longer being matched with Diamonds this is the state of things for now. It sucks.

submitted by /u/Brianmj
[link] [comments]

Weekly Hardware Discussion - Sticks, monitors, keyboards, platforms, connection, etc - February 11

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 04:05 AM PST

Welcome to our weekly thread where we talk everything and anything hardware related.

Hardware can actually hold you back without you even realizing it! It's always important to make sure your setup is up to par.

Incomplete list of topics and resources:



  • Sound system
  • Sound delay and testing (important for reactions)
  • Headphones to use (open vs closed)


  • Platforms
  • PC hardware (stick recognition, delay)
  • xbox issues
  • PS3 delay stuff

  • Anything else hardware related
  • Streaming and recording setups
  • Cleaning and maintenance

If you have anything you want to add or change to this list please post below!

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Thanks to Meathamski for the Cup Zangief

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:33 AM PST

Judge my gameplay? A noob looking for some tips to get good. Any pointers appreciated!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:24 PM PST

How old is chun-li, or any street fighter character, throughout the street fighter games

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 01:01 AM PST

In street fighter 2, it gave the Years in which characters were born and I wanted to know how old they were throughout the series

submitted by /u/flavored_xo
[link] [comments]

New Akuma Combo Video ! What do you guys think of it?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:39 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.