Destiny 2 Remember The Fall


Remember The Fall

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 08:53 PM PST

So we told Viv to sprinkle salt on Saint-14s corpse.. and he actually did it the absolute madman hahaha

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 06:37 AM PST

Looks like the Netherland's women's Speed Skating Team used the Blue Geometry shader...

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 08:24 PM PST

Saw this on moot

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:27 PM PST

Here's another Fan made ghost shell (D1)

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:24 PM PST

I NEED YOU'RE HELP! Does this look like lord Saladin cause I'm making for my bf and I'm more less into Zelda Nintendo but foreign to PlayStation and destiny, so does it look okish or passable?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:30 PM PST

Just finished my first Prestige nightfall. ��

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:18 AM PST

Pretty happy with my setup

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:04 PM PST

Sad times for something I love.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:06 AM PST

I've been playing Destiny 2 since its release non-stop. I personal fine this game super entertaining! Yes Destiny 1 was better at the end of its "cycle", and I too played that non stop.

I think what saddens me the most is Destiny use to have greatest community. Now it's full of salty asses. I use to be in an awesome clan. It was rich with humor and great people. Now it's empty space. I jumped from clan to clan looking for an active clan. With no luck.

So instead of jumping on the bandwagon of bitching and complaining. I made my own clan, and going to try to build my own community. My clan is called Takanome's Rangers*, so without spamming every PS4 user, How would one build an engaged group for Raids and Trial run? How do I get members that are active?

submitted by /u/Diesiob
[link] [comments]

Spotted at Walgreens, with Celestial Nighthawk, Thorn, and Invective

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:21 PM PST

Vault of Glass Bar

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:13 PM PST

The Past is the Past

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:41 PM PST

Finally did it Guardians! The grind is real. Less than 5 Nightfalls, and only one Raid, but I now have a maxed Hunter!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:15 PM PST

The Story of Jade Rabbit by Myelin

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:34 AM PST

Please Bungie; let me parkour my way up the Lighthouse -3-

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 03:44 AM PST

I would really love to be able to challenge myself with parkour with Destiny's interesting sandbox.

The mountain on Felwinter's Peak was a great idea and I wish there were more of these fun sandbox-driven activities. A potential game mode for the future could be a "Race-to-the-Top" game mode where players all race each other to the top of a obstacle (Such as the Lighthouse).

There could also be "Safe Zones" that you could go to which would slow your progress, but guarantee a respawn higher up instead of the very beginning.

Overall I just wanna have fun, and this is one more thing that would offer that 😊

submitted by /u/xXMJIOLNIRXx
[link] [comments]

active Dutch or European clan

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:57 AM PST

Hey guys,

Is there any Dutch or European clan active? im in a great clan now, but missing everything cause of timezones.

submitted by /u/ItsYuur
[link] [comments]

TRIALS OF THE NINE

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:17 AM PST

Do i need a fire team of 4 to play trials of the nine.

submitted by /u/tom-jw23
[link] [comments]

I hate this week's Nightfall

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:01 AM PST

Why is it so unfair? I can get to the boss with more than 10 minutes left, easy. But fighting the boss? Impossible. If I die and respawn I'm already surrounded by enemies and get killed immediately, or I try to run away and get killed while doing that.

"Normal" should be exactly that, normal. Being 65 above the recommended power level should make a difference.

I tried it in a team of two yesterday and it was even worse. Enemies deal way too much damage and dying at the boss is just as annoying.

It feels miserable knowing that you love the game but suck at Nightfalls and Raids.

Sorry, just needed to get all of this off my chest.

submitted by /u/CrisisShadow93
[link] [comments]

destiny PvP 3

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:48 AM PST

Can I play pvp after the campaign and level up fast or is it drastically slower than pve?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:25 AM PST

Exotic Armor Help

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:03 AM PST

So I'm slowly coming back to D2 (because of obvious reasons) and mostly play Warlock and I just recently leveled up my Hunter and Titan through the expansion.

My question is what does everyone recommend as good exotics to use for each of the subclasses? Including the Hunter and Titan as well. Any advice or a link to a video or site would be great as well. I'm even looking for advice to better my Warlock.

I'm looking for advice on both PvE and PvP in regards to the exotics. Tried asking in the "other" reddit and wasn't met with great, shall we say reception. Thanks in advance for any advice or help.

submitted by /u/FDV8
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.