Smite - [Concept skin] Corrupted - Izanami


[Concept skin] Corrupted - Izanami

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 08:21 AM PST

Awilix (Art by LumiNyu)

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 12:00 PM PST

Dominatrix Bastet art vs model, does it need to be redone?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:31 PM PST

Can PS4 get an extra day of double fp?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:37 PM PST

Haven't been able to get on all day.

submitted by /u/DrDuber
[link] [comments]

SNK is no longer at Hi-rez

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:01 PM PST

How To Go Pro - Podcast

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:08 PM PST

Hello there Reddit,

I am starting a new podcast called "How To Go Pro". The basics are: Every Friday (for a while) at 5 pm EST (that's 11 pm CET) I will upload an episode of "How To Go Pro" to my YouTube channel. How To Go Pro is meant to be a podcast with a friendly "flare". Every Friday I will invite one special person in, that has some specific insight on what it takes to go pro. I want to access this from different perspectives which I why I will not only be inviting players but also Casters, Coaches, x-pro players, Org Owners and other personalities that knows something about eSports and what it takes to go pro.

This weeks "launch" episode is with JeffHindla himself. We talk about how Jeff became a pro and what some of the behind the scenes stuff that happens is all about, furthermore we talk about what goes into pro-Smite outside just practising. The episodes will be around 30 minutes long, I hope you'll enjoy it :D! : https://youtu.be/v8AtRB-heUU

I wanted to finish off by saying I am doing this, cause I feel like there definitely is a lack of content about what it takes to go pro out there. It would also for myself be funny to sit down and talk with people on the other side of the table, coaches, org owners and casters i.e.

Much love Nils xoxo

submitted by /u/EmilZy
[link] [comments]

What exactly is going on with the PS4 servers/queue times?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:17 PM PST

If I'm not getting thrown back to the log in screen due to losing connection to the server, I'm sitting in a 10+ minute queue for every mode. This was happening earlier, I guess it didn't get fixed.

Other games are working fine, Monster Hunter, GTA V, Rainbow 6 and Paladins work just fine.

However, smite seems to be going from shitting itself by losing connection or being constipated with the queue timers.

What gives?

submitted by /u/Fallen_snowfire
[link] [comments]

You can do better AJ

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:04 PM PST

Comic - Chronos Gets a PhD

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:09 AM PST

For those who still don't know what team badges are (Finally an explanation)

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:02 PM PST

Senpai Daji

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:17 AM PST

Getting deserter penalties for no reason? [PS4]

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:11 PM PST

I keep getting deserter penalties for just staying in the menu screen, not even queuing up for anything? Hi-Rez why are you murdering my goodwill for no reason?

submitted by /u/WTFPandaFTW
[link] [comments]

Will S5 ticket finally have quickly updated voting?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 12:08 PM PST

Okay, Hirez, its season five now. Every year up to this point you guys have always dropped the ball on getting the ticket voting updated on time, causing a lot of players to miss out on FP that could ease the grind of getting all those sweet skins.

So please, Please. PLEASE. Just stick an intern on it or something. Make it his only job. Lock him in a broom closet with a PC and slip meals through a slot at the bottom of the door.

submitted by /u/HDDreamer
[link] [comments]

Quicksilver Merc's icon is still of the old cardart.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:24 PM PST

Smite issues ps4

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:46 PM PST

Anyone else having extreme issues trying to even play the game? Took my friend and I a half hour to even get in a game which had never happened before. I just wanted my double fp :(

submitted by /u/NormalSkittles
[link] [comments]

Planning to switch from LoL to Smite.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:06 AM PST

I kinda have no idea of this game. I played like two years ago but less than 2 hours probably... any advice?

submitted by /u/Agusbocco
[link] [comments]

[PS4] At least it's free to play.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:58 PM PST

I've really been enjoying Smite after being away for a while. It's been down for a bit now. Just got a deserter penalty trying to connect.

I just have to remind myself that no matter how much they make on gems, at least it's free to play.

Guess I'll play Rocket League for a bit...

submitted by /u/sadimem
[link] [comments]

Anyone else feel relief when the Season Ticket/Odyssey/T5 rewards are for gods they don't play?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:47 AM PST

Like I don't want that Thanatos skin since I don't really play him, so I don't have to grind for him. Same thing goes for last season's Ullr skin. Don't play him, don't want the skin, so didn't have to shell out any $ to get it.

submitted by /u/ottawsimofol
[link] [comments]

Soul Gem will remain disabled until at least 5.3

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:49 PM PST

Ranked has been down all day for PS4 with very abnormally long ques. Why isn’t this getting acknowledged at all.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:35 PM PST

And now whenever I login I get kicked off after about 5 minutes. I've checked smite twitter, this subreddit, and all I see are people asking what's going on with no one from hi rez saying shit. If pc smite ranked was down you bet there would be answers almost immediately.

submitted by /u/ServersaredownLOL
[link] [comments]

Aggro's Team Fight Breakdown - RivaL vs NRG

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:17 AM PST

Bennna back with the hot plays.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:28 AM PST

Bennna is finaly 'back' to SMITE with some new hot plays. This is the exact reason why you should watch his streams.

https://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryMotionlessSalmonRalpherZ

submitted by /u/MrMonti007
[link] [comments]

Ranked Conquest Rant [PS4]

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:33 PM PST

I've played three qualifying matches and I constantly see other players losing in lane and feeding the other team. I have no control over the duo lane when I'm playing solo. My team overextends 24/7 and makes bad calls and I VGS them constantly to retreat and they don't listen. I think it's due to poor matchmaking quality. There's no reason I should have a 7+ KDA in solo lane and lose the game. My team is constantly dragging me down and it makes this game frustrating and no fun. I'm sure I'm not the only person experiencing this. No one buys wards either and if you say enemy missing they don't hear you and when they get gank spanked in their lane they start pinging and says enemy missing. Then they proceed to be toxic and make plays to intentionally fuck you over. Please Hi-Rez, improve matchmaking and make a report feature for toxicity that actually takes action. The community is out of control and it ruins the game. If you're going to say something along the lines of "git gud" or "stop whining" just save your time because it will be disregarded.

submitted by /u/VaultDweller10
[link] [comments]

Why isn't smurfing punishable

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:06 PM PST

You people need to fuck off. Ruining the game for other people is actual heartbreaking to me, watching my friends just get upset because every game we get into is just smurf, smurf, and more smurfs. How is this fun to people, you are literally the degredation to this game, the reason this came could not be growing more. You people are the scum of the earth and deserve some kind of punishment for it.

Edit - Every. Single. Fucking. Game. This game has more smurfs than actual new players I swear

submitted by /u/jacoviansmythe
[link] [comments]

Warriors blessing on cu chu

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 03:32 PM PST

I've been testing out warriors blessing on cu and noticed he's not getting an extra heal off of the Mana restore (15%*40=6). Not sure if the item considers the Mana to be refunded thus not counting towards cu's passive or if it's a bug?

submitted by /u/icy-pop
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.