Pokémon GO - [Humor] Mother of Dragons


[Humor] Mother of Dragons

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:36 AM PST

[Humor] Caught Rayquaza! Haters will say it's thicc.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:26 AM PST

Merged a couple AR photos in celebration of Plusle and Minun being available everywhere

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:02 PM PST

The only Rayquaza counter guide you NEED!! [Ice-types, ASSEMBLE!]

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:40 AM PST

Plusle and Minun have been spotted playing together around the world. Go out and see if you can catch them both! #PokemonGO

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:22 PM PST

Niantic, please extend raid spawns to 8pm - 9pm

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:40 AM PST

I see raids spawning starting between 5 a.m. and 6 a.m. but ending between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. These windows make it extremely difficult for anyone with a family & job to attend them during the week. Getting kids ready for school in the morning as well as getting myself ready plus commuting to work make the a.m. raids pretty much void for me and likely a large number of parents with similar situations. Additionally, getting off work between 5 & 6pm, driving an hour in traffic plus picking up kids from daycare and feeding them (school lunches are between 11:15am & 1pm so they're immediately hungry) eats up most evenings upto 7:30 or 8pm. I understand that not everybody has kids and people work different schedules however this is likely the norm for a large portion if not the majority of players age 24 to 40 which I'm guessing is a decent part of the game's marketable paying customers. Yes, I can raid on the weekends but this discussion is not about weekend raiding. Having just one additional hour of raid spawn in the evening would allow me and others to attend 3-5 additional raids each week. I've also taken into consideration that the current ending raid times are likely intended to keep people safe and limit the stress on businesses and public servants in the evening hours ( ie businesses & parks trying to close, police officers seeing large groups walking around in the dark, etc, etc ). I also realize that extending the raid hours does not necessarily mean you will be able to find a group. That is a risk I'm willing to take but I currently don't have that option. Anyway,.... your logical and reasonable thoughts and opinions are appreciated.

submitted by /u/liquidm3t4l
[link] [comments]

[Humor] Just catched a Rayquaza! Haters will say it's fake.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:52 AM PST

Any other Europeans wake up excited but then find out its 9-11pm we actually get them?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:30 AM PST

They really need to do this stuff by time zones like community day, it's so ridiculous that it's advertised as the 9th but here I'll not get it until 11pm at night, Australians have been in the 10th for half the day already, it's annoying that in games everything is done on American time

submitted by /u/HardcoreMilkman
[link] [comments]

400 candy for Altaria...

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:04 PM PST

I understand wailord being 400 but Altaria too? What a joke I understand they want to keep people playing but that just makes no sense to me

submitted by /u/Boss4sure
[link] [comments]

This amuses me probably more than it should

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:43 PM PST

When I heard shiny dragonite was green

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 06:09 PM PST

My town was bursting with swablus for a few hours, now I can’t find one.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:17 PM PST

Anyone else? I got to about 280 candies before they fell off the face off the Earth completely. Wished I used more pinaps :(

submitted by /u/austrella
[link] [comments]

Level 1 and 2 raids should be free

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 07:20 AM PST

I know that you need a pass to do raids but why should players have to pay 100 coins for a pass for the lower level raids? I understand if level 3, 4 and 5 are premium because you can get solid Pokemon and have one with solid iv's but should Pokemon like Sandslash, Magikarp Metapod, Wailmer, Ivysaur, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Sableye, Marowak, Tentacruel, Sandslash, Magneton, Mawile, Cloyster? Perhaps you can argue for a couple of those Pokemon because they can evolve into powerful creatures and you would have one with high iv's but other than that players just grind out low level raids either for certain Pokemon or they are trying to get a shiny. Not to mention the reward drop rate for the lower level raids aren't nearly as good as doing raids that are over level 3.

submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
[link] [comments]

EVERYTHING ABOUT RAYQUAZA

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:25 AM PST

Watch out sprint. Niantic might be a double agent

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:27 PM PST

Today (Feb9) i found this Quasi-Ray under a car seat from 3 years ago!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:14 AM PST

[Discussion] What are your thoughts on Niantic's methods of releasing gen 2 and 3?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 11:52 AM PST

When I first heard they were going to be staggering the release of gen 3, I was disappointed, but in practice it turned out to be pretty nice! Every time a new wave drops, I get excited as if it's a whole new generation. It's fun to see the new catches, people finding new shinies, new meta possibilities, etc every couple of weeks instead of months and months apart.

I'm curious though, did you prefer the way they did it with gen 2 where everything just sort of started spawning at once (with the exception of the baby mons)? Or do you prefer the way they've handled gen 3, where they do it gradually in waves?

(EDIT: Typo)

submitted by /u/flakride
[link] [comments]

Mistery solved: Corsola likes coconut (pic shows distribution of coconut palm trees)

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 01:52 PM PST

Can anyone provide a picture of wild Tropius!?

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 02:46 PM PST

Please lmk if you have one, since it's regional to Africa I'd love to see a picture of the beast.

submitted by /u/TrainerOfAll
[link] [comments]

Here's a Chart I've Made For Rayquaza.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 10:07 AM PST

Wait to see who the raid bosses will be before powering up your rayquaza counters.

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 04:43 AM PST

I was about to blow my stardust on my rayquaza counters but then I had a thought. What will the lower tier raid bosses be? As a person who solos level 3s for fun I have built up quite a great team of counters and would love to see a new one pop up.

So with that said I think it's best if I wait and see if we'll get a new level 3 boss to battle which I'm hoping will be weak to ice. Coughs* artalia, flygon. That way I can have the best of both worlds. 🙃

submitted by /u/ImNotReallyANerd
[link] [comments]

What Exactly was Fixed in the Last Update

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 05:53 PM PST

The previous ball bug is still there. The random vibrations are still there. Ledyba, Magnemite, etc. still fly all over the screen. The spawn scaling still off, Onix is still same size as Weedle.

submitted by /u/chumchees
[link] [comments]

[Screenshot] Caught a Lucky Chimecho!

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:30 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.