My underground bunker felt miserable, so I made the entrance look more homely 7 Days To Die


My underground bunker felt miserable, so I made the entrance look more homely

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:11 AM PST

The treacherous hole we had to dig to find that damn treasure...

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:14 PM PST

Mulitplayer Ps4 - trust issues lol

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:15 PM PST

Why is it so hard to trust people on survival multiplayer lol :-( would be handy to have extra people

submitted by /u/pkmn_mster
[link] [comments]

Safe to leave stuff in found containers?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:58 PM PST

Playing singleplayer and just found a sweet ass bunker. If i leave my shit in the gunsafes and locker and shit down there, will it disappear?

submitted by /u/Lokiisagod
[link] [comments]

Midieval survival mod

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:00 PM PST

Was wondering if anyone knew of any medieval or steampunk style mods. Looking for a mod that's balanced around defending without guns or electric traps preferably with more hand to hand combat options. Bored of survival in vanilla, valmod, walkers and Raven. Looking for something new to reignite my passion for the game in a new let's play. I've also played starvation in the past. Anyone aware of anything along these lines ? If not I'll probably just use one of the many mods and place artificial restrictivions on myself lol.

submitted by /u/Zanthyst
[link] [comments]

[PC] War of the Walkers mod help

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 08:16 PM PST

I have been playing for a pretty damn long time (level 137, day 1xx) but can't find some of the books. Specifically concrete, chem station, tungsten, those kinds of things. I seems to find the same 5 books over and over again. What am I missing here?

submitted by /u/anotherbh
[link] [comments]

Trouble connecting games

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:55 PM PST

I need some help for my friend.

He can not connect to anyone's multiplayer game what so ever.

We've changed the settings on all of outlets games to match and nothing works

Any one have any suggestions?

submitted by /u/ChristineHope
[link] [comments]

Looking for people on PC to play with, have mic, discord, and plan on getting to 7th day tonight

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:46 PM PST

pm me if interested!

submitted by /u/oldeng9090
[link] [comments]

how to play with friends with mod

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:48 PM PST

we both have valmod but when i host a match and he tries connecting it just says "connecting" and wont join. any help? thanks

submitted by /u/brendanshepalo123
[link] [comments]

What's the new Minibike Garage?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:47 PM PST

Pre-A16 you could place 50 pillars side by side and drive a minibike through them. Now you can't. What garage design accomplishes the same thing of not having to get off your bike, and not allowing zombies in, or is there such a thing now?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Spectre9000
[link] [comments]

Drowning out of water.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:41 AM PST

Another person and I have been playing on a random gen server and occasionally they will continue to drown even when they get completely out of the water. Anybody else have this happen? Anyway to avoid it?

submitted by /u/Twotimesman
[link] [comments]

Preventing spawning from a sleeper volume

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:04 PM PST

I'm attempting to claim an awesome cliff for a base - the only problem is, there's a house on it with sleeper spawns.

Will clearing out the house entirely and paving over the land with player-placed blocks prevent future spawning there?

submitted by /u/AlexandusChaos
[link] [comments]

Does anyone here have a good plan or design for a drop base? I am think about building one but my current design requires me to dig a 13x13 hole.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:56 AM PST

New PC War of the Walkers server!!!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:07 AM PST

HELLO ALL!

I"m Solar Warden and I love survival games. Been playing 7 days since it was released on PC a while back so I'd like to think i'm a Vet. When I came back to it this week I noticed there weren't a lot of decent modded servers and none that had recently started only ones where I would be playing catch up. No one likes to play catch up!

So here I am with my own 30 slot server. I wanna tell you all that i'm friendly and enjoy gaming with others and don't mind the PVP challenge and i'm certainly not an admin who's a sore loser. I wanna help the newbs get started to so its a friendly environment for them also. So if your new to the game and want to join a friendly server where players like myself will show you the ropes this is the server for you!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY IMPORTANT YOU NEED TO INSTALL "War of the Walkers bigger back pack 5.2"

Install instructions: The easiest way to install this mod is to download the 7d2d Launcher.

http://7d2dmodlauncher.org/

Next in the launcher make sure only install the "war of the walkers bigger back pack 5.2"

Run this mod with out EAC. This is an option in the load options when loading the mod.

Then your all set! Enjoy

*********PC***********

Server Details:

Mods: War of the Walkers and Zcoin Economy

PVP server

ServerName: Dystopium New02/10 War of the Walkers Connection Info:173.234.27.42:23000 GameWorld: RandomGen GameDifficulty: 4 DropOnDeath: Tool belt(not tool belt I will change this if people prefer) DropOnQuit: I really don't like this feature and would prefer sleepers like in rust or ark so its off! EnemySenseMemory:45 seconds( Perfect time to run away a few points into stamina and your golden!) EnemyDifficulty:0( Which is normal by the way any higher and you get Feral Z's LootAbundance:125% LootRespawnDays: 7 days( on a PVP server I feel like the loot settings are just right) LandClaimSize:30 LandClaimDeadZone:30

I think that does it for details. If anyone has any suggestions or questions i'm open to them. I wanna be happy with this server and that means getting lots of cool people to play with or fight against and that means i'm willing to cater to people and what they wanna see. Don't like spider Z's well then I will look at getting rid of them. No suggestion is off the table I will consider them all!

The server is now live!

Thanks all I hope see saving your asses/ shooting them in my wonderful dystopia very soon!!!

submitted by /u/Solar_Warden
[link] [comments]

Is it possible?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:11 AM PST

Is it possible to place lights that already turned on like in POI's?

I ask cause I have a world that I am redoing POI's for fun in creative mode and want to place down working lights without the need for power connected.

submitted by /u/TheHiddenYouTuber
[link] [comments]

Necessary Mods?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:03 AM PST

Hello all!

What are some mods you guys would recommend for a first timer that would definitely fill In gaps of gameplay and increase overall funfactor?

Things like items, features, blocks, objects, etc etc.

submitted by /u/SlapMePlease4Fun
[link] [comments]

Don't hit the Potassium Nitrate!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:53 AM PST

So if you happen to come across a large hole in the ground and it has either a wall of Concrete or a wall of scrap metal, which leads into a cave. It that has a few helpful things, set up like someone held up in there. But don't for the love of god try and remove any of the Potassium Nitrate that is on the ceiling. We started to harvest and it caved in EVERYTHING! DON'T DO IT!

submitted by /u/KillerPandora84
[link] [comments]

I have so many suggestions for the devs.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:41 PM PST

DEVELOPERS! get in contact with me, i have some good notes. filtered spotlight colors, powered doors / gateways, 7 days hats and merch

submitted by /u/Disrespecty
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.