Minecraft - Spent the last 15 hours making this absurdity real


Spent the last 15 hours making this absurdity real

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:14 AM PST

Ever wish "Amplified" was a biome?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:41 AM PST

My first build of my new survival world. My home.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:28 AM PST

Lothlórien

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:38 AM PST

My friend and i have been working on this city for about a year and a half now, what do you think? (It's on xbox btw)

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:09 AM PST

Apiary

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:28 PM PST

That doesn't look right

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:35 PM PST

Son and I just finished building a baseball stadium. Pretty proud.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:22 PM PST

I built a little starting town!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:05 AM PST

This medieval watchtower turned out pretty nice

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:36 PM PST

An Breath-taking Mesa Biome (seed: sushi) (made with amplified setting)

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:09 PM PST

King clucker watching over his minions

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:26 PM PST

House on the prairie.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:28 PM PST

Definitely the best cocoa bean farm I've ever built!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:22 PM PST

I took all of the leaves off of a big oak tree and built around the limbs! Thoughts?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:28 PM PST

The Netherpillar - A waiting danger on the ceilings of the Nether.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:47 AM PST

The Netherpillar is a caterpillar that crawls upsidedown under ceiling in the nether, Fishing for prey with its long sticky tongue. If you touch its tongue, it will slowely reel you in, bite you and drop you back to the ground.

It drops a netherpillar tongue which can be used to create a special fishing rod designed for grabbing and pulling mobs.

Crosspost from r/minecraftsuggestions for more details but I wanted to keep the post short and sweet here.

EDIT: u/EnderRift made a very spot on 3D model of the mob so I thought I'd include it in the main post too. Thanks man!

submitted by /u/Axoladdy
[link] [comments]

[18w06a]This is the best bug : https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-125047

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:02 PM PST

I made this and I'm not sure what to do with it

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:25 PM PST

Are we doing brewing rooms now?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:56 PM PST

Belated on two fronts, but I finally got around to overhauling my map wall.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:00 AM PST

UPDATE: I showed off a city hidden in leaves as part of my MCPE creation, now I am working on the mafia hideout in the side of the mountain.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:47 PM PST

Thought the spawn point for the seed "Napoleon" was kinda funny

Posted: 09 Feb 2018 09:07 PM PST

Since 1.13 is the Aquatic update, I was thinking of a few suggestions that could make it a bit more exciting

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:32 AM PST

•Underwater Caves

We've already got caves underground (and they're starting to get a little boring), so why not add underwater caves. They'll be just like regular caves, just a little different and full of water. In these caves you'll find glowing coral that could possibly emit different colour light than glowstone and torches. I was also thinking of adding a creature (preferably hostile) exclusive to these caves, Mob A that got eliminated at Minecon could've been a good one. Ores will generate just like in normal caves, and I was wondering if there could also be a block or ore only found in underwater caves.

•Cliffs

I give credit to u/_Haxington_ for giving me this idea (indirectly). In his post in r/minecraftsuggestions he suggested adding different types of beaches for each biome (palm trees would generate on jungle biome beaches etc.), and I thought about cliffs. They would generate where extreme hills biomes meet ocean. To make them even more interesting, their cliff face will contain visible ores and caves and they'd be rocky at the bottom.

•Underwater dungeons

Though I don't think this feature will be added, I'll mention it anyway. Underwater dungeons are just like regular dungeons, but full with water and generate inside underwater caves. Now this is why I don't think they'll be added. There are a lot of hostile mobs above ground, but none underwater (excluding the guardian). I wanted these dungeons to be a little unique, so I thought of making them out of prismarine, but prismarine and guardians look out of place outside ocean monuments. If an additional hostile mob is included in this update, it'll raise the chance of underwater dungeons making their way into the game.

I also posted these ideas on r/minecraftsuggestions to maybe get more attention.

submitted by /u/MhaAssassin723
[link] [comments]

Probably the nicest screenshot I've ever taken in Minecraft (Resource and Shaders in comments)

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:31 PM PST

Decided to look back on my friends and I's beautiful mess of a city!

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:03 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.