Minecraft - I've been building a country for a few years, here's the capital city.


I've been building a country for a few years, here's the capital city.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:46 AM PST

My new hunting technique

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:14 AM PST

I was really bored so I just made this

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:21 PM PST

I think minecraft severely needs help

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 04:25 PM PST

Minecraft Music is so underrated

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 04:02 AM PST

Little Village I've been working on my single player world

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:15 PM PST

Cracked cave wall concept I am working on

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:02 AM PST

These parrots in my minecraft house greet you to the entrance.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:04 AM PST

I found a swampland survival island seed! Seed: 4420215288239962741

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 11:15 AM PST

Sacred Falls, a sanctuary of mystery and hidden treasure

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:17 PM PST

could mojang make rain more interesting?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:57 AM PST

rain in Minecraft is just there to make the game feel more realistic. but i think it's anoying. does anyone have an idea how mojang can make rain more interesting?(rain specific mobs, music change, events,ect)

submitted by /u/raouls555
[link] [comments]

I've created a short trailer for my Minecraft build, would appreciate any feedback!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:01 PM PST

First Residence

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:55 AM PST

After 4+ years of absence, I am making my adventure map "Falkirk" available for download. It is based on the Age of Empires 2 learning campaign mission.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:18 PM PST

Screenshot of aerial view: https://i.imgur.com/aXrDnqn.png

New account/username because I deleted my old reddit a while back.

Where to start...

Some of you may remember the YT series (which I won't link due to community guidelines and this being a new account) I had going and the periodic posts in this subreddit a few years back in which I was building this map. I was in college and spending a ton of time working on it and to be honest, I burnt out. I lost all inspiration and got distracted with a combination of life events and other games. My love for MC faded and I ignored all the nice comments and encouragement from the community.

For that, I apologize.

For those of you who don't know about the map, it is based on this:

http://ageofempires.wikia.com/wiki/The_Battle_of_Falkirk

You play as blue and have to kill red. Similar concept in my map. I hid 9 diamonds on the blue side and 9 emeralds in the red base to craft one of each block, which will be used to place and access a trap below the castle, blowing it up. Pretty cool concept I think.

Anyway, I hope this is received well and I hope you all will enjoy what I produced during a time when I loved this game and had passion for building/creation. Perhaps in the future I will find it again.

Technically, the map is unfinished. I didn't add lore books to the red base and didn't furnish the houses over there. That's basically all that was left to do but I just decided to release in its current state.

I will always remember the fun times I had recording and building. Thank you for your encouragement and kind words over the years.

  • TreeTrunk / TWH9

Edit - Forgot the actual link! Enjoy: http://www.mediafire.com/file/cjnac2in7y3252c/FALKIRK+FINAL+ZIP.zip

submitted by /u/FalkirkMinecraft
[link] [comments]

My survival base of about one week

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:48 PM PST

Please add slime to the sides of sticky piston heads

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 11:05 AM PST

A town hall clock I made using Chisels and Bits

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:05 PM PST

Started playing again for the first time in months and just built a base I'm happy with

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:41 PM PST

I have been building Laputa from Castle In The Sky!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:07 PM PST

Ready to start a new world

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 11:59 AM PST

I've been wanting to play Minecraft again and the /r/music post resparked my interest again! As soon as I get home from work I am really looking forward to relaxing and utilizing my creativity again!

submitted by /u/BlazeFlameGamer
[link] [comments]

I am collecting treasure, but I'm kina stuck!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:08 PM PST

So I've been playing on my own survival server for a while now, and I love going on long trips, explore and find loot/treasures.

I've found a lot of stuff already, like totem of undying, elytra, dragon head, spunges, wither skeleton skulls, the nether star etc.

So now I'm kinda stuck on what to look for next.. I need to find Mycilum and a Notch apple, but I can't really think of any other rare stuff I "need".

So I was hoping you guys could give me some suggestions on what to look for next?

PS ..the mob heads is not a priority.

submitted by /u/chris3i
[link] [comments]

Simple but good looking statue

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 04:42 PM PST

My favorite Mario character and the youngest Koopaling...Iggy Koopa!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 11:23 AM PST

There's a place I like to go when the stress gets to me.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 01:35 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.