Minecraft - He's been like this for days...


He's been like this for days...

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:21 AM PST

Tall spruce trees generate podzol when grown! (1.13 snapshot)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:34 AM PST

Mojang, please don't remove bunk beds

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:57 PM PST

I finally did it. I beat the Enderdragon in Minecraft 2.0 Survival. In Hardcore.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:43 AM PST

Bridge to my spawn village. What Does everyone think?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:23 AM PST

Been working on this since Minecraft left beta stage. Thoughts?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:16 AM PST

Hockey Rink I built after the soccer.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:49 AM PST

A follow-up to my harbour bridge - 1:1 scale Sydney Opera House

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:46 PM PST

It's Too Cute to Kill! ��

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:12 AM PST

I love mining under an Extreme Hills biome, and heres why we need more like it

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 05:30 AM PST

Recently ive been stripmining under Extreme Hills and its been pretty great. Every once in a while ill encounter a bunch of silverfish that stop me for a moment and engage me in a silverfish hunt in the proximity. And from time to time ill also encounter the occasional emerald block.

These two occurances really do break up the monotony of strip mining. And they give me an idea of what biome is above me because they spawn only there.

Now yes, they may be useless - the silvershish give next to nothing in exp I might get from their spawner or anywhere else. And the emeralds are a laughable amount if you want to actually trade with villagers and not feel like a poor hobo with pocket change.

But what they do give is diversity and interest when i least expect them. They stop me in my tracks and make my brain excersize for a moment other than going in a straight like and breakng the same two blocks in front of me.

And here comes the hopeful wishing part:
we need more biome specific occurances for underground generation

Extreme hills get all of the generation all biomes can get, but also get two more exclusive ones.
If all, or at least a few more biomes had diversity it would be really good for the mining experience.

For example:
* Jungles get a new underground dungeon type, that looks like the jungle temple with traps and such
* Deserts can generate underground burial chambers with husks or a mummy and a sarchofagus that can be looted
* Cold biomes generate frozen underground lakes instead of normal water underground lakes

The list can go on.
What is your opinion on this?

submitted by /u/InfiniteNexus
[link] [comments]

Survival base update.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:07 PM PST

Pool I built after my Hockey Rink

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:48 AM PST

Survival mode base: Geisel Library [Brutalist architectural style]

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:47 PM PST

Me And My Friends Played Survival For The Whole Weekend

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:07 AM PST

Minecraft Tip: you can find mineshafts using subtitles

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:08 AM PST

Hey guys, this is my Valley of Iris map I made on Xbox and transferred it to PC. I wanted to do so much with this art project. I’ve poured every ounce of love I could into this. This courtyard is so close to being finished. On to the last one; where I’ll be trying my absolute hardest once more! ��

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:40 PM PST

What’s your mining inventory? I always do a layout like this!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:39 PM PST

Giant steampunk autumn island pixel art

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:26 PM PST

We can make songs out of noteblocks piston tapes now! (snapshots)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:15 AM PST

Noteblocks can be moved around by pistons, so you can just write a song using noteblocks with appropriate blanks in between for timing and voilà! Also the piston sound is muffled more quickly than the noteblocks sound when you go further so that's good.

Here is a short example.

submitted by /u/Koala_eiO
[link] [comments]

My survival base/lonely single player realm!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:08 AM PST

Whale

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 09:58 AM PST

Aerial view of my medieval / fantasy build. Bout 85% done now! (Doesn't show all farms / hinterland)

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:49 PM PST

Pretty proud of the house I just built in survival

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:26 PM PST

Ghostblock generator made in current snapshot 18w06a after the ghostblock fix.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 07:12 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.