looking for friends in this game 7 Days To Die


looking for friends in this game

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 01:11 PM PST

ive played this game for a little while but all my friends i usually play with cant stand this game and im just lookin to join a team or make a team message me on steam or here gingermaster23

submitted by /u/gingerpower23
[link] [comments]

Bridge building tips

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 08:27 AM PST

I'm planing on building a bridge over water to bypass a large body of water and connect myself to the eastern section of the map.

At an eyeball estimate it will need to be 70-100 blocks long in 10-20 block deep water. I plan to make it 12 blocks wide (10 for pathway, 2 for supports/railing on each side) for style and a checkpoint on one end.

My available resources allow for wood, cobblestone and metal sparingly to be used.

What should I know/do before construction? Where should the support be and how far apart? Is there any building technique that won't leave my bobbing the water most of the time?

Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/Raman_King
[link] [comments]

I'm a new player

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 06:47 AM PST

I just learn the game in a multiplayer server with friends and the mod "war of the walkers" I tried playing vanilla when none of my friends were online and it felt off like something was missing, skill points wise way too easy like most of the things where already unlock. Is this normal? Like I'm looking into raven hearts because it looks more fun

submitted by /u/lag-bender
[link] [comments]

Diagonal ramp help

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 07:36 AM PST

So is this the best way to make a sideways/diagonal ramp? It is kinda ugly.

submitted by /u/Ramh5
[link] [comments]

What’s new?

Posted: 23 Feb 2018 05:33 PM PST

What's new to this game on ps4? Anything worth getting back into the game for?

submitted by /u/drewdles33
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.