Learn Dota 2 - Gyro builds.


Gyro builds.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:59 PM PST

I would like to know what's the best gyro build. Also, is he strong right now?

submitted by /u/xdeus_v2
[link] [comments]

When do I get EXP talent?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:11 PM PST

Should I get it when I'm playing as a core or a support? What other factors should I consider?

submitted by /u/ionik3
[link] [comments]

Raising Unranked mmr

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:10 PM PST

Is Unranked mmr completely separate from ranked mmr?

I'm Archon 5 badge(~3k) and I stopped playing ranked for a bit to learn some new heroes, learn how to play carry, and try new ideas. So I started playing unranked and I lost a lot of games over 2 weeks.

Now all my games are with Crusader 1-2 and Guardian badges. If I go back to playing ranked and improve my ranked mmr will my unranked mmr change or will it still be with these same guardians and crusaders?

submitted by /u/Mutanteggplant
[link] [comments]

Any ways to cancel Techies' Blast Off! spell before he (they) jump?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:30 PM PST

Can't seem to click aside or reclick or anything.

submitted by /u/THEBLOODYGAVEL
[link] [comments]

help me understand/trick unranked matchmaking

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:41 PM PST

Hey everyone,

I'm a weekend dota player, have about 400 hours in the game and play only unranked.

Everything was fine, had some good and bad games until Friday, when I received a green conduct summary again. Ever since that summary, I'm only teamed up with new players. When I say new, I mean "where is the shop?", "why are there two players in the safe lane?" etc. new and sometimes more than one of them on the team. I just finished my sixth such game and I can't take it anymore.

Do I just have bad luck or this has something to do with my mostly green conduct summaries (my behavior score is "normal" according to the console)? Is there a way to go back to playing with people with similar experience to mine? I thought they aren't forcing well behaved players to play with new players anymore.

submitted by /u/kovaszosuborka
[link] [comments]

Analyzing replay

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:35 AM PST

I want to analyze my own replay to see the errors or mistakes I made. But how do I properly analyze it? (Some actions I think are right can be wrong) Or which part should I focus on? I was a legend 3 player(currently 3.4k)

submitted by /u/LTY526
[link] [comments]

Is spamming Pugna mid viable?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:58 PM PST

Title. I find him really OP whenever I play him on pugs. Ik BKB uses fak him up, but still OP imho. I just wanted to ask here c: Have a nice day

submitted by /u/takutataku
[link] [comments]

I have 5000 games of Dota and still don't know the answer to this ward question

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:18 PM PST

Sometimes casters say "Oh, no, they smoked right under a ward!" when a team smokes up. I'm not sure how exactly the opposing team would know that they had smoked. I can think of 2 ways - 1) They notice on their minimap that the player indicators suddenly vanish 2) They are looking at their warded location directly and see the opponents use the smoke and go invisible.

My question is, is this correct so far, and are there other ways a team can detect a smoke by either a ward or sentry?

submitted by /u/percydw2
[link] [comments]

How does ranking up actually work.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:31 AM PST

So I was n a winstreak. I won 9 games in a row until my last game where I was a WK vs an am and a riki. even after full build, couldn't do much. That's with no Mana cost ult and wraithfire blast on death but that's a topic for a different thread. I even had bkb because of riki. I was herald 2 and yes I suck at this game. Herald 3 is 420 blaze it mmr. The strange thing is after winning 9 games in a row, I only had 227 mmr and was expecting to have to win 10 more games before I could rank up but I still got herrald 3. I don't know why this is. Unless it's like csgo where if you win consistently, you rank up. So how does the ranked system even work.

submitted by /u/drkshock
[link] [comments]

Wraith King’s Itemisation

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:44 AM PST

Hi all,

I want to discuss wraith king's itemisation. He is a flexible hero and has a number of ways to begin your build. The main ones I use are as follows:

  1. Armlet, radiance, blink
  2. Crystalis, radiance, blink
  3. Armlet, blink, other
  4. Armlet, blink, maelstrom

What do you all think are the advantages and disadvantages of each build, and when do you go for any of them?

I have a couple of other questions. First, would you ever get maelstrom and radiance, or just one or the other? The only time I consider it is against PL. Is this ok? Secondly, what are people's opinions on the new crystalis build right now? Also, when would you get echo sabre?

submitted by /u/ODoggerino
[link] [comments]

What's the benefit of 240fps settings in dota2 ?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:35 AM PST

Hi, I just found out there's a settings for 240 fps and 60 fps. Will having a higher fps gives heat in my GPU ? Which one should I use base from my specs?

GPU: 1050Ti 4gb 16GB Ram DDR3 MOBO:Asus b85m Gamer CPU: i7 4790

submitted by /u/xianhijas
[link] [comments]

Question concerning the eSports scene

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 08:55 AM PST

Why's it now common in pro games that you put midlaners in the safelane and sometimes even in the offlane???

submitted by /u/Unko-
[link] [comments]

HotD Enigma?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:53 AM PST

Just built this item in a game. Got it around minute 7 in lane. Dominated a hellbear smasher, and left lane for jungle. Honestly the farm increase was amazing, and I think by minute 20 alone it got me more farm than a midas would all game and should easily get you a shadowblade and blink by then. Is this the wrong way?

submitted by /u/Raistlin-
[link] [comments]

How to play Qop in 7.08??

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:55 AM PST

Hey guys, I'm not really a qop player and was just wondering how to play her this patch.Am I supposed to hit 6 and go gank other lanes or play more passively and sit back and farm a bit more? Also what item builds should i be going? I always tend to get Euls first if the enemy team has roots, then orchid but i feel really squishy the whole game. Any advice would be appreciated

submitted by /u/RayJay97
[link] [comments]

New Previous Matches Performance Bar on Profile

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:43 AM PST

What exactly do the the little arrows mean under the new performance bar that shows your previous 8 games with W or L?

The tooltip says performance compared to average play but often when I have a green arrow but look at the actual game where is shows your average they don't match. When I play below average on the 'overview' tab of the game it shows I played above average in my profile...

This isn't the case every time but they don't seem to match... am I reading this wrong?

submitted by /u/GlassPanda1018
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.