Hearthstone - My opponent found the best way to use Dragon Soul


My opponent found the best way to use Dragon Soul

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 10:56 PM PST

So I had a hilarious Hearthstone related dream last night.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:08 AM PST

In my dream, the state of Virginia had just passed a new gambling law that for some strange reason as a byproduct made Stealth minions in Hearthstone ILLEGAL. Blizzard of course then had no choice but to remove Stealth from the game or lose out on sales in Virginia. As a result, they removed the Stealth keyword from all minions. They then said it would be too much work to rebalance all minions with Stealth so they just left all of them as understated vanilla minions. Of course since they were nerfed, they had to give a full dust refund for every Stealth minion that ever existed, leaving everyone with 50,000+ dust. Blizzard then sued the state of Virginia for billions of dollars to recoup all that dust it had to hand out.

Then I woke up. When I go back to sleep tonight I'll try to figure out the result of the lawsuit. Thanks for listening to my stupid story.

submitted by /u/cndman
[link] [comments]

RIP Patches.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:29 PM PST

You draw Candle?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 04:13 AM PST

How I felt about the Quest for Packs announcement

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:30 AM PST

I was testing my new Wacom, but then I got a call from the wild...

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:45 AM PST

iminchargenow.com updated for upcoming nerf

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:29 AM PST

RIP Highlander Priest

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 02:01 AM PST

After 17 games with this (bad) deck, I finally achieved my dream.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 04:22 AM PST

Yogg-Saron is OP

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:16 PM PST

Lorewalker Oh...

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:48 AM PST

I can't wait for the nerfs: Shadow Reaper just seems too broken atm

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 07:14 AM PST

Leaked footage of the post-nerf meta!!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:42 AM PST

I have no friends that play Hearthstone anymore and I wanted to share my 12 wins in arena

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:13 AM PST

Only playing a mixture of standard and wild for the past year I thought I'd give arena another bash around a week ago, mainly because I've been watching ADWCTA and Merps' Arena Coop.

I was happy with the improvement I have made with my recent games ending between 7-8 wins. Previously I only averaged around 3-5 wins, 8 being my highest.

Anyways here is the decklist https://imgur.com/a/rB75W

The MVP card for the run was Black Knight, not only it won me half the games but it made me realize how valuable taunts are in arena.

Thanks for anyone who reads this and I hope I can continue to improve, also thanks to ADWCTA and Merps' insightful analysis during their videos :D

submitted by /u/DonkeyClaws
[link] [comments]

Just built my first wild deck ever and life couldn.t be more fun!

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:03 AM PST

Hello fellow wildlings players!

I haven.t played wild mode seriously for a long time, but yesterday I decided to try some wild after all because I am tired of seeing the same decks over and over again on a daily basis. I knew that I have to build a deck that has decent early game because zoo and aggro paladin are a thing in wild and also some strong lategame because i.m pretty sure control cube lock and reno raza priest are still a thing in wild.

So what I have done is combine one of my favourite kobolds card (Spiteful Summoner) with one of my favourite all time decks (Anyfin Paladin). The result was an amazingly fun deck which I went 10-1 and probably still going strong.

I am now asking wild veterans if there are any suggestions of changing some cards in the deck and also want to reccomend to wild amateurs if they wanna have fun.

Without further ado, please find here the decklist and also the deck code below.

I want to mention that I have looked on some card decks sites and did not find any deck similar to this, so this may be the first time in my 2 years of Hearthstone where I come up with something original and good. Enjoy! AAEBAaToAgjgBfoGjwm5DfoOnhDZrgKPtAIL+wHSBOMFuQbPBqcI6g/SFuPLAvjSAtfrAgA=

submitted by /u/CiobySpartanu
[link] [comments]

Something something 4 mana 7/7...

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 04:31 PM PST

Why does Deck of Wonders' animation shuffe Decks of Wonders instead of Scrolls of Wonders?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 12:29 PM PST

The animation shows 5 [[Deck of Wonders]] going into the deck, not the token card - Scroll of Wonders.

We first saw bug that in the reveal stream and it still isn't fixed.

Maybe the upcoming balance patch will fix that?

submitted by /u/Elleden
[link] [comments]

To wish you even better weekend, here's turn 3 20/20 destroying Cube lock

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:00 AM PST

The Darkness summoned The Darkness

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:47 AM PST

Thijs missed lethal from earlier today (Can you spot it?)

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 02:04 PM PST

Idea: Much better version of Ultimate Infestation... For the Kabals (Mage, Priest and Warlock)

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:46 PM PST

I still think this is one of the best videos about Kripp playing arena out there. The way he explains everything and seeing the comments that STILL don't get it... Everything is just perfect.

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 11:57 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.