Grand Theft Auto V - This customised Ruiner spawned outside LSC. This is the first time after 300 hours on PC of seeing it. Is it rare to find?


This customised Ruiner spawned outside LSC. This is the first time after 300 hours on PC of seeing it. Is it rare to find?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:35 PM PST

"Eliminate the salvage crew"

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 10:12 PM PST

Military Life.

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:01 PM PST

Weekly reset is live, but not updated on Rockstar's site. Anyone know what the double RP modes are?

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 01:56 AM PST

Hoping it's something quick, or at least something fun.

submitted by /u/Chaoxytal
[link] [comments]

Vapid Hustler now available to buy at LegendaryMotorsport.net

Posted: 13 Feb 2018 01:33 AM PST

Price: $625,000

As expected, since its Valentine's day.

Edit: just realized how ironic the Hustler's description is.

submitted by /u/Reddit_User2PointOh
[link] [comments]

2s under with the Vagner in this week's LSIA time trial!

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:59 PM PST

*Joins new lobby, player ask if I want to PVP*

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 11:56 PM PST

I join a new session after escaping a griefer session filled with modders, the typical day on GTA V. First thing said to me was, (my name) want to pvp? I kindly made small talk then decided to check his K/D. It's 62.00. First thought was, modder, insanely high, even for the hardest of try hards. Also, private profile. Next thing you know, he sends me his Steam, he has over 3,000 hours on GTA and makes his in-game profile public. After arguing with this guy and attempting to decipher his poor english, he sent me a screen shot of how he got to 62 K/D. He claimed he had killed 124 people with a mere 2 deaths all in one night as a "bet". Granted, the math adds up but the logic is simply not there. How can you kill 124 people and only 2 people retaliate? https://imgur.com/a/MKGdU What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/M_Straus
[link] [comments]

When The Game Hates You

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 08:02 AM PST

What’s the fastest car/stancing combo for a 1/2 mile drag race?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:16 PM PST

Me and my friends love to get competitive with drag races and I'm trying to find the absolute best car for an airport drag race. The best stock car is the cyclone, but when you bring stancing in, the comet retro and parish destroy it. Does anyone know the best setup for stancing to maximize speed?

Cars I know are already really good: Banshee 900r Rapid GT Pariah Comet Retro Visceris

submitted by /u/TouchMyOranges
[link] [comments]

Besides heists, is there a good way to make money with only $470k

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:52 PM PST

I already have a high end apartment to do heists but it there any other cheap money making ways?

submitted by /u/Theswampisdrained
[link] [comments]

Race Ron to the Airstrip in GTA V

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 06:42 PM PST

I failed the Mission "Race Ron to the Airstrip" at least 15 times as I am unable to land the plane. If I just want to skip this race, do I lose all the progress in this whole air mission including the one that had shipment delivered ?

I have the following options:

Skip Mission - X Exit - B Retry - A

submitted by /u/srivishiva
[link] [comments]

Messed up gameconfig.xml

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 04:38 PM PST

I messed up and downloaded a gameconfig for an old update without backing my original one up. I tried deleted it and reloading GTA but it crashed. Can anyone post their gameconfig file? thanks

submitted by /u/googlygamers
[link] [comments]

2018 Audi A8 Commercial with Iron-Woman filmed in GTA 5 using Rockstar Editor

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 02:47 PM PST

Get the Akula or save for potential next DLC?

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 01:02 PM PST

Hello. I am a person who doesn't necessarily play often. I heard the Akula was absolute beastly at stealth and so I wanted to get it to avoid the biggest issue I have w/ this game: assholes ruining solo players trying to resupply. I wanted to know, as a player with the following, should I get it? And if so, should I upgrade it fully?

Here is what I have:

  • 5.3+ million dollars
  • An Avenger
  • An Oppressor (no rockets, still need to research)
  • A Deluxo
  • An unupgraded APC
  • A Hydra

P.S. For the record, I have a couple of cars I could sell, I just don't want to. Also, I can get the Akula for the special price that is given after doing the Doomsday heist.

submitted by /u/Jyapp448
[link] [comments]

Xbox One solo lobby glitch not working

Posted: 12 Feb 2018 03:53 AM PST

Did the thing where you test the NAT type to join a solo session, it worked yesterday. Today it says "Connection to the session lost due to an unknown network error"

Assuming they've patched it I'm really annoyed, anyone know other solo lobby methods?

submitted by /u/bigshitdog
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.