Fortnite We need a Play with Others just for SSD’s


We need a Play with Others just for SSD’s

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:59 PM PST

It's insanely frustrating trying to get an SSD together these days. Global is spamming with kids getting scammed and not wanting to actually play the game. I run my SSD's over and over hoping in those short 2 minutes three random people will be clicking on the same button to help.

For a game who's servers had to go down for such massive player influx it's amazing how 9/10 games are never even full

submitted by /u/EatShitDieOld
[link] [comments]

I have to wonder

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 05:27 AM PST

What's going on with Save the World....the team has made big strides, and with a lot of you it's still satisfying to grind and slay husks, but Battle Royale gets this a well thought out, meticulous, robust series of updates and ideas -- and we've got Darren as our only life line. I don't want to be entitled, but after so many of us shelled out for the privelage of being QnA testers I can't help but feel not addressing core concerns in favor of giving us Battle Royale's crossbow, calling it an event, has slowly but surely become a trend. There's plenty of people in Canny and Twine now, why we're expected to just deal with playing stonewood missions on a quest line capped by rng after seven months seems harsh. We already paid for the privelage of missing the Plankerton biome, though we might return those alert rewards like half a stack of ore, or a common club.

Battle Royale is retiring their smg, I have to ask Save the World then - what and why boosters? 4 Blu go, 2 minutes, 20 stamina.

Why is a stamina overhaul not as simple as just getting rid of stamina? A BR style update could address this.

We were all in here getting smashed by mobile game limits, and pay-to-gear, before the phenom Battle Royale stole our thunder. Don't let it take away our storm because Save the World still has gigantic potential that I think we all want it to fill.

submitted by /u/StuckOnPandora
[link] [comments]

5 days now and no response from support.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:03 AM PST

Not even a confirmation that they received my support ticket. So I'm probably going to start posting this every day I continue to not get any reply from Epic support.

I haven't played Fortnite for PC in like 4 months but my account was hacked last weekend and 210 bucks was spent on 2 purchases. I put in a ticket on Monday when I noticed it. PayPal has already declined my request for refund stating that it was not unauthorized. But it was unauthorized. Because I did not make these purchases. And I don't fucking speak Russian..

https://i.imgur.com/cgj4IaL.png

So now I am solely relying on Epic to do something, which seems less and less likely every day.

submitted by /u/Mungoid
[link] [comments]

PSA: Weekly items just reset for me again

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:05 PM PST

You might want to check to see if you're able to buy all the stuff again even though it's still showing 3 days left. Even the daily coin items are showing as fresh, even though they're still the same wall spikes and a shotgun. Cheers!

submitted by /u/Fistedfartbox
[link] [comments]

Storm Shield One - Homebase Power, Quest Progress, Collection Book Rewards

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:32 AM PST

Hey Folks

Got some exciting things coming up for stormshield.one! Thanks to a ton of data provided by u/SirKane, and quest data from u/mercyflushed I've been able to crack a few longstanding unknowns and will be working hard to make sense of it all.

First up, i've added Homebase Power to profiles. This is known to be off by around 1 or so in either direction, but it was close enough I felt it was ready to view! It would help a lot if yours is off to let me know your FORT stats, SS1 Homebase Power and ingame Homebase Power so that we can better pin down the calculation.

Secondly, i've added quest progress % in each zone, as well as what your current quest/next quest is. Hopefully this helps you figure out how far you actually are to spamming General looking for help on Canny Rocket. This will be expanded in the coming weeks to show more information about the quests.

Third, we've got the complete list of Collection Book rewards all the way up to 349! I've provided this data to u/Whitesushii, so this will appear in Whitesushi's spreadsheet as well.

Fourth, some of you may have seen the hidden schematics page (add /sch to your profile url). There's a lot of work there so it's not quite public yet. The intention here is to let you compare schematics of the same type to figure out which one is better. It calculates dps of each item and compares the % difference in dmg between no traits and with traits added. Not all traits are implemented at the moment though, so I wouldn't use this for any decisions! Feel free to check out the horrendously ugly page as it stands now, however.

And a ton more coming up. Let me know what you folks think!

submitted by /u/nordrasir
[link] [comments]

Bonus for the Adrenaline Rush Gadget

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:35 PM PST

If adrenaline rush replenishes health, why can't it also replenish stamina? I mean, it would only make sense that adrenaline would do both heal and regenerate stamina even if it benefits by regenerating faster for a set time.

submitted by /u/suplegend20
[link] [comments]

TEDDY and Shock Tower...

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:43 AM PST

With the roadmap for the next month and so, there are no mentions of hero balances, so I just want to make a daily reminder that Outlander active abilities are still utterly useless. Here are examples with a setup in Twine with tech well beyond the husk power level since you get boosted so much simply being in a 4 party.

And yet the abilities output so pathetic low damage and have a limited uses and require you to scout the map to refill.

 

TEDDY: https://imgur.com/2OTOjXi

Shock Tower: https://imgur.com/cQViWvx

 

Note that the Shock Tower didn't even kill the water husks, and this was just in a 82 zone where if I was on a soldier or ninja (e.g. dragon, SM), wouldn't even give a second glance to the trash mobs.

 

Suggestion

There have been many suggestions for how to balance the abilities, and many of them could work. But this is how I would like to see them changed:

Remove the limited uses and make it cooldown based. Make fragment based abilities have tiers and each fragment collected upgrades the ability to become better. An example could be a 3-tier upgrade system:

 

TEDDY

1st fragment collected: TEDDY now hits two targets instead of one. Could be a cone based proximity of where it is currently facing.

2nd fragment collected: TEDDY now makes an explosion when duration is up. Damaging all husks nearby. Tech increases damage.

3rd fragment collected: TEDDY now occasionally fires a rocket missile, dealing heavy damage to nearby husks. Projectile behaves like a normal RL. Tech increases damage.

 

Shock Tower

1st fragment collected: Shock Tower has increased rate of fire.

2nd fragment collected: Shock Tower has increased radius of impact.

3rd fragment collected: Shock Tower now sets husks ablaze, applying an affliction (fire) for 3 seconds. Damage is based on Tech.

 

With this suggestion, it keeps the point of Outlanders are supposed to scout the map, by incentivising them to look for the fragments to upgrade their abilities.

Another little hook could also be: keep the limited max cap, but allow Outlanders to craft new uses the same way you craft ammo by holding the ability button. It could cost something like 50 metal per use.

submitted by /u/air2watr
[link] [comments]

Pointy Boi

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:54 AM PST

Very spooky

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 08:37 PM PST

Darth Vader's second wife

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:37 PM PST

What do yall think about this, im not a good drawer, but its something

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:09 PM PST

Do you like the new menu options?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 03:30 PM PST

Do you like the new menu options?


Just wondering what everyone thinks of the new 'drop down menu' options for the tabs (I.E. for HEROES tab when a heroe is clicked; Change, Upgrade/Inspect, Favorite ✔️, View in all Heroes)


Vote Button Poll Options Current Vote Count
Vote Yes, like it. 0 Votes
Vote No, dislike it. 0 Votes

Instructions:

  • Click Vote to Register Your Vote.

Note: Vote Count in this post will be updated real time with new data.


Make Your Own Poll Here redditpoll.com.


See live vote count here

submitted by /u/TheSwurly
[link] [comments]

Is there a summary / guide available showing the average drops from different expeditions at different levels?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:53 PM PST

Trying to get a better idea what types and power level expeditions are going to deliver decent amounts of the most useful mats. Thanks.

submitted by /u/tom1383
[link] [comments]

These Ps4 Pro crashes are getting ridiculous now. EPIC PLEASE.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:19 PM PST

Why do the pickaxe "upgrades" feel more just like a required upgrade to mine AT THE SAME SPEED with the ever so increasing health of everything else on the map?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 04:04 PM PST

Hey Epic, where the new Save the World trailers at?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:44 AM PST

As we know, BR is getting nice trailers and Ads and what not for there new content when it comes. What about save the world? How is the community supposed to grow if many people don't even know save the world exist? The game is 100% advertised as Battle Royal. The game needs to show off that it's not just a battle royal game and it's a co-op base defender. How do expect to draw people into a game when it isnt even advertised or shown for what it really is. When I'm talking about Fortnite I want people to assume I'm talking about save the world, not battle royal.

Sorry if my post is shit. I think y'all get the point.

submitted by /u/MysteriousVDweller
[link] [comments]

REALLY bad lag [Xbox]

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 08:19 PM PST

Anyone else experiencing really terrible lag on Xbox? It seems every couple tiles my character will stop, then I'll have to start walking again. This is the worst I've seen it in the last month, just wanted to narrow down if it's an issue on my end or Epic's.

Before anyone asks: I've restarted the game, restarted my console, fresh batteries in the controller, rebooted my modem, etc. Still the same issue.

Edit: my connection seemed fine on other devices, but I tried playing on my hotspot through my phone for shits and giggles and it's surprisingly working a lot better. Weird...

submitted by /u/deschloro
[link] [comments]

(Xbox) are the servers really laggy or is it my connection?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 10:33 AM PST

I haven't played in awhile and are the servers laggy? Like can't build or walk through a door laggy? I was thinking of just running an Ethernet cable from my router all the across the house to my Xbox, but I won't go out and buy one if it's just the servers. Thanks!

submitted by /u/zmello
[link] [comments]

Where did the storm come from to begin with?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 02:28 PM PST

I don't have Save the World, but all I know is that "it came without warning".

So what exactly formed the storm? And why does it create these zombies?

submitted by /u/Needs-More-Nuking
[link] [comments]

Any way to reach the staff?

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 12:26 PM PST

I've submitted a support ticket before one week, but still no answer, I want to buy the PvE, but I changed countries and can't use my PayPal because of it. I just need my country changed to buy the game. I've already sent proof of address to the staff. I just don't want to miss the new events that are coming out in the game. So if someone from epic sees this, please help me!

submitted by /u/brownbrawno
[link] [comments]

QOL Improvement: Duct Tape Mats

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:39 AM PST

It takes 1 adhesive resin per duct tape.

Fibrous Herbs is the other part of the recipe, and it takes 3x of them for one duct tape.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but adhesive resin only seems to be used in duct tape?

Fibrous Herbs are used in other traps. Could you consider changing the recipe for duct tape to be 1 resin, 1 herb? I never run out of resin. I'm ALWAYS out of herbs.

submitted by /u/iamsplendid
[link] [comments]

Just started plankerton

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 01:47 PM PST

Just started plankerton finished stormshield defender one currently I'm pl17 and all the other missions are pl19 so I'm just building my base

So if anyone is wanting to help make a dope base on PS4 add me

GreggandAlix19

Appreciate all help given :)

submitted by /u/GreggLaurie
[link] [comments]

SU-0002 I can't install EPIC games launcher for fortnite

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 06:39 PM PST

This pop up when I open the launcher and it says updating it would be nice if someone can help

submitted by /u/phobreze
[link] [comments]

Please remove the animation of the modules in Repair the Shelter missions or make them 5x faster

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 07:19 AM PST

I dont wanna stay in place and do nothing everytime i find a module..

submitted by /u/derbigmac
[link] [comments]

New player, I've noticed how frustrated the community is.

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 09:52 PM PST

So... I started today. I like Kyle, he's cool. The game is fucking amazing and I'm hooked.

Well, I clearly noticed how damn much people feel frustrated and abandoned, and also I learned a bit about Paragon... I honestly don't think this is going to end well. I think we need to be (even more) agressive with out discontent towards the way the game's being handled.

I came from BR, got Dark Knight already, full farmed, didn't buy battle pass levels at all, so I have considerable experience on the br side (even not being the best in my squad).

I think we need to find ways to talk to the devs. They've been clearly ignoring bug reports and shouts for QoL improvements, and the game updates have been slowing down. We need to make our voices be heard. Twitter, forum, ask permission and use the BR reddit to express our frustration. BR subreddit has been amazing to guide the game towards where it's now, and in about two days they showed how stupid skill based matchmaking sounded and the devs already posted on it saying they'd think about it again, and I'm pretty sure the idea is going to be discarded.

BR subreddit has power, Fortnite subreddit doesn't seem like it has power. We have to be louder if we don't want this to be Paragon 2. Can any mod from this subreddit ask if it's ok to "borrow" BR's subreddit to shout to the devs? Maybe it has some effect. I would ask myself, but I think the mods here could make it look less like someone bitching and more like someone interested in seeing this game so full of potential grow. Before we lose even more players and the game... Dies.

submitted by /u/Paganyan
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.