Fortnite Today's reward, thank you epic


Today's reward, thank you epic

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 04:13 PM PST

Epic, Please Consider this 3-in-1 Collection Book Idea / Re-Roll Stat Idea / Re-acquire Mistakes Placement. Seriously...Give this a read.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:01 PM PST

Hello all! Trying yet again to get Epic's attention regarding this 3-in-1 fix/solution to the Collection Book sink / Re-Roll weapon/trap rolls / re-acquiring heroes, defenders, survivors (maybe)

The idea seems almost too simple to fix the following problems:

1) The collection book not being as rewarding / nothing but a "sink.

2) The desired ability to re-roll stats on a specific weapon.

3) Maybe the ability to re-acquire a long lost hero, defender or survivor. (Maybe...this is just an added "idea" to tack along with the initial 2-toned idea.)

The Idea is simple. Take for example...the Pistol: Bolt Bolt. If I remember correctly, there should be a couple different rarity variants of it...leading from Common / Uncommon to Legendary.

If a player completes a weapon set within the collection book (To include all rarities) the player unlock a permanent transformation key for that specific weapon.

As many of you may or may not know, the more you put into a transformation, the higher rarity the end resulting item will be. This would be the exact case when it comes to this transformation key. Players could dump enough stuff into this Permanent Transform Key for the Bolt Bolt to get another / new Bolt Bolt schematic.

What this means, is that players can slowly unlock a schematic for each weapon and have the ability to re-acquire a specific weapon schematic indefinitely.

Although the players will not have the ability to pick and keep/replace 1 roll at a time, they will instead have the ability to re-acquire the same schematic over and over until they get a roll of their liking...assuming they have the research points / fodder to do so.

This idea works best with weapon schematics...not so much heroes, defenders or survivors. But it could be done to re-acquire a hero that was accidently placed within the collection book. Or a way to acquire a 2nd or even 3rd of the same hero for hero-build customizations within the support / tactical slots.

And of course same thing with unlocking specific Personalities within survivors. I'm sure we all know how fun it is trying to get the right survivor for a squad. Doing this will allow players to farm for "people-points" to "craft" specific personality survivors via a permanent unlock key for a specific personality.

Of course with this "OP" method of acquiring schematics, survivors, specific heroes etc...the people, research points, and maybe even training manuals would be rather high...meaning one couldn't easily pop out schematics / specific survivors.

Epic... I really hope you give this a solid read. I think this best answers the problem that many are "complaining" about.

As for everyone else reading this, if you feel that this could not only benefit you, but the game as a whole. Please, bump it up so Epic may give this idea some consideration.

Thank you again! And happy husk-hunting!

submitted by /u/xOGx_Hermes
[link] [comments]

Splitting NA servers is bad for STW

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:31 AM PST

I understand it's needed for BR, but it makes finding full games in STW harder. We should have one unified NA server until the f2p release. For now I pretty much have to try both servers which is not the end of the world, but everyone might not know to do this (especially new people).

submitted by /u/MarkcusD
[link] [comments]

Did a Smasher smash this? Lol

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:30 AM PST

How is this even possible?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 03:07 AM PST

Skillpoints

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:20 PM PST

Im sure this has been said but can we please get a skill point reset. I maxed out tree 1-3 before I knew there was a limit and now im not going to be able to 5 star ANY hero. Atleast add something that says 100/250 skillpoints unlocked or something along those lines.

submitted by /u/Murdock47432
[link] [comments]

Fortnite Smasher vector illustration.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:02 AM PST

Founder Suggestion

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:32 PM PST

Hello r/fortnite,

I was wondering, why we don't get anything special, besides the "useless" umbrella in Battle Royale, to show of that we actually supported the main game? Ya, we also get some unique Banners, but they aren't viewable for others in Battle Royale, which is also not understandable. It would be nice, if we get a special Skin or even more depending of which Package you bought. Another point is, when the Game is overcrowded, why do we also get in Queues? This isn't fair in my opinion. My last point is, that when STW gets free "soon", you guys should drop a huge Reward / Compensation for people who bought the game before in Battle Royale and STW. And another thing , not really a suggestion, but somehow the game is unplayable for me, I have massive lagg issues on big waves of monsters, I don't know if I am the only one, but would be nice to get a clarification. And no it's not my internet connection, and I am playing on PlayStation 4. Greetings, Justx3

submitted by /u/Justx3
[link] [comments]

Might have a few extra propane.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:17 PM PST

Yet another Suggestion / Fix to players "Over-Evolving" Weapons before they have access to the needed materials. Epic, Please Consider this too!

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 05:18 PM PST

Hello yet again...back with yet another solution to a common problem within STW.

Luckily I myself never had this issue...mainly because I learned in advanced from others' mistakes.

But countless times I have came across players who "Over-Evolved" their "best" weapon schematic and are constantly struggling to meet the materials needed to craft the weapon.

This usually happens around the Mid-Plank time frame where players unlock the 3* weapon evolve nodes.

Many players in Plankerton find out very quickly that...there are little to no Tier-3 crafting materials and join the ever-growing crowd of regrets from over-evolving schematics.

Easy solution is this:

Evolving a weapon simply unlock the ability to craft the next tier version of it...as well as all other previous tiers.

Every 10 levels you reach a "milestone / check point" meaning, once you evolve the weapon to 2, you can craft it at 1 but it will be a capped 1* (level 10.)

As you evolve weapons you should not "forget" how to craft something "easier" instead you should grow and expand your knowledge of crafting...of course in theory.

It only makes sense to allow the ability to craft previous tiered versions of the same weapon schematic.

The ONLY down side to this theory is that there would be a new option to select the tier you wish to craft, prior to crafting. In a major combat fight, this slight "delay" could be the difference between life and death. Then again....so could actually being able to craft your "God-Tier" schematic again...instead of waiting till Canny Valley.

As always, if you feel that this would not only help you within STW but the STW community as whole, please help make this visible to Epic.

I love hearing the feedback...soo many people have experienced this in the game and mistakes have been made.

This fix...is just...well...should be implemented!

submitted by /u/xOGx_Hermes
[link] [comments]

Phase Shift on Lag is basically LSD

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 11:43 AM PST

Has Fragment Flurry Jess silently become one of the best Heroes?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 07:12 PM PST

Me and my friend joined a deliver the bomb mission and there was a guy using FFJ. Everything was normal until we got to the point where we were ready to start the defense. He set up two separate tunnels and trapped them while we padded the base. Then we started the defense and all hell broke loose. He slapped down a teddy behind each tunnel and let them go to work. Then I swear he slapped down a third teddy before the first two even ran out! This guy was going crazy while me and my friend sat back watching the show. All we did was snipe the lobbers. Everything else got melted by his Teddy rigged death tunnel. And there was never a point in the match that at least one Teddy wasn't active. The match ended as probably the easiest 70 zone mission ever and he had an 8500 combat score. One of the highest I have seen outside a Home Base defense. I think I have an idea what hero I'm going to use my legendary flux on...

submitted by /u/IWatchMyLittlePony
[link] [comments]

Account was hacked, 1 week on still no reply from EPIC

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 12:18 AM PST

Account got hacked and $230 spent, got my account back and since them I've submitted 5 support tickets plus emailed EPIC games to no avail, even tweeted them. I've submitted an unauthorised payment with PayPal and they have even emailed EPIC 5 times and they haven't even received a reply yet.

I've been seeing replies from EPIC on reddit but you guys cant reply to emails? I just want my money back

UPDATE: Got an email from support, getting a refund and they're even letting me keep the V-bucks, (didnt have to but very nice of them).

submitted by /u/twomanarmy
[link] [comments]

Do we need to spend our event gold before a certain time?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:40 PM PST

I think I seen someone saying our event gold will be reset soon, is this true? And if so, when will that happen?

submitted by /u/ElvenPrincess97
[link] [comments]

Level 6 loot.

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:05 AM PST

What are the biggest factors in achieving level 6 loot per mission type?

submitted by /u/ShakeNBake007
[link] [comments]

Trap Ideas

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 02:21 AM PST

1) Glue Trap: uses the over-abundant 'Resin'.

2) Scent Trap: uses the over-abundant 'Flowers'. Uses pheromones from the flowers to attract the husks in that direction, i.e. a trap tunnel.

3) Cargo Net: cheap trap or weapon using all of that extra Twine everyone has. Counts as the enemy being - slowed, snared, etc.

4) Magnet Trap: not my idea, another user posted and they should get the credit. I think they stated that it should magnetically grab propane tanks.

Some of these may also be able to be fashioned into weapon form.

submitted by /u/rugrlou
[link] [comments]

Cross-platform chicanery

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:04 PM PST

An email I've just submitted to Epic:

I started an account on Xbox 1, and now I'd like play on PC. In the past hour I've just discovered I can't use the same account on PC as I do on Xbox. I would like to play on PC with friends of mine, they own a PS4 and Sony has locked out any potential for cross-platform play for all games so I can't join them via console. However, I've discovered that Epic allows cross-platform progression between PS4 and PC (http://fortnitehelp.epicgames.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2843244-if-i-buy-fortnite-on-ps4-can-i-play-on-pc-mac-are-my-items-and-progression-cross-platform-). The idea that I can't use my Xbox progress in the same way as I could PS4 progress (if only I knew so ahead of time) is fucked, no matter how you look at it. I don't own a PlayStation and spending another 'x' amount on PC just so I can reach the same level I've already achieved is insulting, so I will not spend any more money on this game, as much as I may want to.

Unfortunately, much as I hate it, as long as this is Epic's stance, I'll not buy another game they publish.

submitted by /u/MstrWarth
[link] [comments]

Epic Devs, for Linux users, would you mind adding a trust system to disable battleye?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 10:02 PM PST

Since it appears that you are not considering a Linux port, could we have a path of verifying our accounts to not require battleye. Without battleye, fortnite runs fine under wine. Thank you for your time.

submitted by /u/Guy1524
[link] [comments]

Loot help?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:27 PM PST

I keep getting bad weapons, I'm getting level 4 loot chests average, (keep in mind I'm fairly new) and from chests, llamas, quest rewards, etc, I never get many good things. My only legendary I have because I bought it with seasonal gold. Is there anything I can do to get better loot? Focusing on guns because I don't find myself doing enough damage, assault rifles are my favorite weapon class too.

submitted by /u/DogofDarkness
[link] [comments]

Crossplay

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:11 PM PST

Ive been reading post after post, all saying different things from different months. Basically, can i cross play between xbox and pc somehow. I have an account on my friends ps4, and i can crossplay with my friends on pc fine. I got an xbox one so i can play at my account and had to make a new account just to be able to play on xbox cause my other one was already linked to ps4 and pc (i originally tried it on my pc but it was too old to run it well enough). I have them added as friends on my epic launcher, same as we did for the ps4/pc cross play, but they say they cant join my lobby.

So can I get a straight answer on if i can cross play between xbox and pc, cause ive read multiple answers

submitted by /u/dknapton
[link] [comments]

Worth to buy the seasonal Epic Survivor?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 09:10 PM PST

I'm still in mid Plankerton, and have run out of survivors even tho I don't have every slot unlocked. Will I get more survivors as the story progresses? I know how important survivors are to progressing.

submitted by /u/Psychatix
[link] [comments]

Any way to view activity on your account?

Posted: 11 Feb 2018 08:14 PM PST

Hey Everyone,

I recently got hacked and someone spent over $270 on my account. I have contacted Epic (Last week) but no response yet. I was wondering if I could view the account activity (i.e. The IP or location of people who have logged on to my account) either through Epic Games or through a third party website.

This would really help me and my bank solve this issue :/

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/Jwatson996
[link] [comments]

Legendary pistol transform key as alert reward for repair the shelter, 94

Posted: 10 Feb 2018 11:01 PM PST

Just wanted to give a heads up. Time remaining: 2h 26m.

submitted by /u/AccidentalAerial
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.