Fallout - TIL Matthew Perry isnt the only actor of Friends related with the Fallout saga. Courtney Cox (Monica in the show) worked at Bethesda


TIL Matthew Perry isnt the only actor of Friends related with the Fallout saga. Courtney Cox (Monica in the show) worked at Bethesda

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:59 PM PST

Grab dead enemies’ guns too, for extra ammo

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:37 PM PST

I'm going to sound like a total noob if this is common knowledge, but when you loot dead enemies for ammo, grab the gun as well - it holds ammo too. Then sell/drop it.

submitted by /u/May_Mays
[link] [comments]

For the next fallout game can we get linked dlc

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 09:09 AM PST

So I'm a fan of NV's dlc as they hint to each other such as finding cristene in dead money, after finding her recordings in the big empty

submitted by /u/draughtmarrow11
[link] [comments]

Destroyed Downtown Boston by Ilya Nazarov

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:30 AM PST

I completed the gauntlet at level 1 with no items.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:46 AM PST

I immediately ran from the vault south to the entrance of nuka world, now some of you know this: the station is guarded by level 30 gunners, HOWEVER I realized when you first discover the nuka world transit station, they are in a group huddle of sorts as the commander speaks to them.

I used this as a good distraction to enter from the collapsed parking garage on the left to drop down and run into the transit station in the precious few moments of confusion. I can only imagine what it must have looked from their end, conducting a military meeting when a nudeman descends and frantically runs into the station they were planning to assault.

I was only away from them for a second before I knew they'd follow me in so I ran to the transit terminal and closed the door behind me. The assaultron was the first to catch up to me but apparently metal claws dont work on door handles that well because I kept the door shut (its possible the assaultron might have gotten stuck on some geometry but I wasnt ballsy enough to check.)

A good time passes and they call off their search of me and exit the station, and it's now where I fully nude take the transit to the gauntlet.

EDIT: This may or may not be multiple parts it depends. also spelling.

submitted by /u/GodsOlderCousin
[link] [comments]

[OC] Welcome to Camp Navarro.

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:17 AM PST

It seems the Triggermen were less hospitable to Nick this playthrough

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:48 AM PST

https://imgur.com/a/mEDfX
I wasn't expecting this. Is this what he looks like normally under there?

https://imgur.com/SIkbWXN
So detailed
Maybe one of my mods went wrong?

submitted by /u/niko4ever
[link] [comments]

Got something delivered to my door today

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:11 PM PST

https://i.imgur.com/HdfXRLf.jpg

Fallout board game. Doing a test play in a few minutes.

submitted by /u/sir_rob
[link] [comments]

Does anyone have this Fallout New Vegas image in a higher resolution without the text?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:26 PM PST

Interview With Chris Avellone (Fallout 2, Fallout: New Vegas) On Digital Roadmap

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:43 AM PST

I recently interviewed Chris Avellone on his 20+ years in the game industry, covering a variety of topics. Most of note here is Fallout 2, New Vegas and some of the carry over from Van Buren.

Find the inverview here: http://roadmappodcast.com/podcast/26-chris-avellone-interview/

submitted by /u/moriarty70
[link] [comments]

I accidentally made a really OP build (NV)

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:00 AM PST

So I'm making a pretty basic melee weapons build, and I did two things that I've never done before.

  1. I based my character off of a tribal from the Honest Hearts DLC, so I used the fully upgraded War Club with the casings and the honors.

  2. I got the Super Slam! perk that has a chance to knock and enemy down

So it turns out that the war club has one of the fastest swing rate of any melee weapon in the game and it does moderate damage. If you combine that with the Super Slam! perk, you end up knocking people down all the time. It's like using Windshear in Skyrim. People cant hit me back.

submitted by /u/coldhandds
[link] [comments]

If I give a companion (like Curie) an armour piece that has a legendary effect (+1 STR & END), will she benefit from it?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:51 PM PST

I've completed her personal quest and want to gear her up with a super sledge.

submitted by /u/forgetfulcoder
[link] [comments]

How do Eyebots hover? How would you catch one without damaging it?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 10:02 AM PST

I hope someone doesn't mind engaging in a bit of in-universe / Watsonian speculation. I'm writing a FO3 fic where my main character is charged (by Moira, of course) with catching an eyebot. Thing is, my character is kind of pathetic, physically, and has to achieve things through sneaky, roundabout, or clever means.

So, how would you secure your very own Enclave Eyebot? Would its propulsion still work if it was inside a heavy bag or a net?

submitted by /u/John-Henry-Eden
[link] [comments]

I made a Fallout 3 full-completion checklist

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:08 AM PST

I replayed Fallout 3 this month and decided I wanted a complete checklist of everything the game has to offer... and I couldn't find one. So I made one.

I don't know if anyone's still playing F3 or if anyone else is as obsessed with checklists as I am, but I wanted to share my hard work anyway: https://www.pdf-archive.com/2018/02/21/fallout-3-wasteland-checklist/

Let me know if you have anything to add. If there's a more comprehensive checklist than this please let me know so I can use it on my next playthrough... Enjoy!

submitted by /u/doofwars
[link] [comments]

I got an extra Fallout 4 G.O.T.Y. Add-On Code, not sure though if it would work. Anyone want it? For Region 3 only.

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 11:25 PM PST

Im putting it in reverse.

FKJH-ENNN-K4F8

Have fun! I hope it gives you more adventures!

submitted by /u/KnightoftheBeaver
[link] [comments]

Is it a double whammy to grab both Skilled and Gifted?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 02:56 PM PST

I only ask this because I'm having immense trouble even getting past the Temple of Trials. (First time playing Fallout 2.) I can barely ever hit the scorpions and ants without them doing significant damage to me, and then I exhaust my First Aid and Doctor skills, and then eventually the items there. I feel that the issue may be that I got both SKilled and Gifted, thus stunting myself in the early game for a better late game. Am I wrong?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that this is Fallout 2 in the title. Really sorry!

submitted by /u/Equestrium
[link] [comments]

Statistical Chance of Pickpocketing Eugene from Brick! (Fallout 3)

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 12:14 PM PST

I was curious to see what the actual parameters were regarding pickpocketing in fallout 3. I found this formula:

40 + (.6 •Player's sneak) - [value of desired stolen item / 2] - (.6 • target NPC's sneak)

Eugene is so fuckin pricey that this happens...even after using a stealth boy:

40 + (.6 • 100) - [463 / 2] - (.6 • 16) =

-141.1% chance of success. Fuck that noise. Luckily the minimum percent chance is set to 5%.

I'm gonna be here awhile

[Edit: statistically speaking, I'm gonna be here for about 20 tries' worth]

submitted by /u/BrownEyedEarl
[link] [comments]

What moment made Fallout special to you?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 01:04 PM PST

What animal did the deathclaw descend from?

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 09:55 PM PST

All the animals and insects in the game are descended from modern creatures but I dont know what the deathclaws would have come from.

submitted by /u/Silverwave2
[link] [comments]

The more I hear about Kingdom Come: Deliverance, the more I hope Bethesda takes notice [OTHER]

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 04:04 PM PST

How to make it more interesting ?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:56 PM PST

Hey ! I was wondering if you guys could help me make fallout 4 far more interesting.

Every time I make a character I get bored really quick and I just quit playing for a long time just to start it again. What build should I try. I always stop like at lvl 30-40 :c

I can't stick to one story line neither just get into to the game. Idk if I just don't like the game, but I really love the conception of it.

Please help me enjoy the game :c

I have all the dlcs, and I play on an Xbox one x

submitted by /u/BumWindmill
[link] [comments]

I think I fucked up

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:33 PM PST

So I started the Mass Fussion mission and I didn't know informing the brotherhood was optional, so I saved and after that, I started doing a bunch of secondary missions. 4 days later (today) I realized that if I go to the vertibird, I will become a permanent enemy of the Institute. The thing is, I wanted to get the achievements "powering up" and "nuclear family" (I was going to do the glitch to get both the Nuclear Option and Nuclear Family achievements in the same playthrough). Is there a way I can be a permanent enemy of the Brotherhood instead without loading a save file and losing all the progress from those four days?

submitted by /u/Saibot782
[link] [comments]

Strange Headcanons

Posted: 20 Feb 2018 10:37 PM PST

So I was wondering if anyone of y'all have any strange head canon's that they've created over the years of playing the Fallout games. Whether it be something minor or major I'd love to hear them.

The only real major headcanon I've created is that Father is a Clone of Shaun who thinks he is Shaun,whilst the real Shaun had been cast out after they got his dna coding to grow up as Old' Longfellow. This came about entirely because Old Longfellow happened to look like my slightly modified Default Nate character. IT makes no godsdamned sense considering the plot of the game but it stayed there for a long while.

How about the rest of y'all? What kind of headcanon's have you developed over the years?

submitted by /u/NewWillinium
[link] [comments]

My brother said that all fallout games were created by Bethesda? What should I do?

Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:15 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.