Fallout - Shower Thought: Bobby pins are so easy to find because 50's hair styles were still popular pre-War


Shower Thought: Bobby pins are so easy to find because 50's hair styles were still popular pre-War

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:01 AM PST

After messing around in the Commonwealth for a few years, I'm taking a trip to the Mojave.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 08:32 AM PST

Just bought the Ultimate edition of Fallout NV off Steam after mucking around in FO4 for years. Should be fun, but will I get bored without having stuff to scrap/settlements to build, because unlike a lot of people, I really enjoy that aspect of FO4. :) I played through FO3 a couple of times but I don't really remember much about it. I heard good things about FONV so I'm giving it a go (I had it on Xbox 360 but got knackered by being trapped in some dungeon with a deathclaw and gave up). :)

submitted by /u/amandaem79
[link] [comments]

It's entirely possible to fuck up your Survival run at one of the campers at Fiddler's Green Trailer Estates.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:30 AM PST

[Spoilers] What are your favorite moments from the DLC in the series?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:42 AM PST

I ask this question because I found The Red Death in F4 Far Harbor. Considering that whole island is fed to the player as this hostile environment; worse than what we experience in the Commonwealth. I mean c'mon, there are hermit crabs the size of transit vans.

So come to The Red Death, I'm not sure what to expect, I was thinking a variant of the Mirelurk Queen/King.

Instead, for the first time in the DLC, I am given a comic relief and I actually had a hearty laugh :D I couldn't believe it, then I thought "WAIT this must be a trap, this is going to be like the killer bunny from Monty Python!" so I'm circling this tiny excuse of an island looking for a good angle to approach from, I buff up with some Jet and Psycho and run up to it -- and the sight of it is making me laugh so much I can't bring myself to attacking so I just keep getting closer to see if it was aggressive. Oh my god this was perfect.

submitted by /u/aHellion
[link] [comments]

Just had my lvl 32 survival sole survivor corrupt

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:03 AM PST

I know it's not much but I had to tell someone, just sort of accepting it happened, 60 hours gone, again it's no 200 hour god of the Commonwealth, but damn was I proud

submitted by /u/FootcheeseNjam
[link] [comments]

Fallout 3 vs Fallout 4 in terms of atmosphere

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 05:15 AM PST

I played Fallout 3 twice (2010 and 2016), but never tried 4 before, I have it in my library though, but I am concern about the atmosphere. I think Fallout 3 had a very good atmosphere, and still, specially in the tunnels. I did not hear something good about Fallout 4 regarding the atmosphere, so I am asking the ones who played both and if they have something to add.

submitted by /u/dbgt_87
[link] [comments]

Fallout New Vegas Gun Runners

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:38 PM PST

Is there a way to actually get in the factory without having to kill everyone?

submitted by /u/The_Dude_1945
[link] [comments]

If you were in Fallout what would be your stats?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:20 PM PST

I came up with this idea while i was doing a me build on FNV and i wanted to hear what builds and stats would you guys be? I want to hear about you guys

My build:

STR 5 PER 5 END 5 CHA 6 INT 8 AGL 4 LUC 1

Perks:

Rentention Hand Loader Toughness Commando Strong back Lady Killer Terrifying presence (for being tall af) Nerd rage Jury-rigging

Skills:

Barter 30 Energy weapons 25 Explosives 50 Guns 100 Lockpick 25 Medicine 30 Melee weapons 50 Repair 100 Science 25 Sneak 20 Speech 60 Survival 75 Unarmed 40

Btw these are based on my abilities and traits on real life

submitted by /u/catschool_aiden
[link] [comments]

Perfecting the Fallout 4 Character

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:07 AM PST

This is my attempt at perfecting the Fallout 4 Character. At this moment, i am mostly complete. I tried to get the all of the best perks in a time where they would be most effective and no waste. Also, I've have only labeled to level 50. I fell like at this time, I just need a couple more set of eyes. I feel like I've looked at this too long. I would appreciate any suggestions and advice.

http://www.levelbased.com/guides/fallout-4/tools/special?build=7b!49634!19423!43622!5d62323!2152!!7233

https://imgur.com/luImp6C

Edit: Formatting is a bitch!

submitted by /u/MaulerX
[link] [comments]

"Obstruction detected. Composition: titanium alloy supplemented by photonic resonance barrier. Probability of mission hindrance: zero percent." - Liberty Prime.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:51 PM PST

Me: Oh shit! Oh shit! I have the patriotic equivalent of the iron fucking giant, You're my superman Prime! He's throwing Nukes...He's throwing Nukes! Oh man the enclaves going to die. This isn't even a battle at this point, I'm just seeing explosions.

Me when I played the final quest of fallout 3 for the first time all those years ago. I'm assuming a lot of people had the same reaction!

submitted by /u/buymeasnickers
[link] [comments]

Discovering Sanctuary Theme

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:47 AM PST

I just want to acknowledge the soundtrack when discovering Sanctuary for the First time. I myself am an old soul and have a weakness to The Ink Spots, This soundtrack always puts a smile on my face and gives me deep nostalgia to Fallout: NV, also I absolutely love The Ink Spots guitar opener.

Soundtrack: https://youtu.be/XEoO0anT3tc

submitted by /u/Tepsss
[link] [comments]

Best weapon type? I think Lasers.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 11:54 AM PST

In my latest build, I have done a lot of experimenting with weapons, armor, and settlement styles. While I do believe I have figured out the armor and style, I am having trouble with weapons. Melee can be epic if done right but it leaves you vulnerable to range. Pipe weapons are easily customizable to fit your needs, but at the cost of damage. Combat weapons are good versital weapons but they can just don't seem to be able to get the job done. The assault rifle is strong but has little versatility. Plasma ammo is too hard to come by to effectively use. And then the 10mm are decent and well rounded like the pipe rifles, but again lack the extra oomf I need. Lasers are really hit and miss in terms of how variants act. I guess my favorite class is lasers, but what's yours? Why?

submitted by /u/finalbeginning96
[link] [comments]

Hawthorne theory (Fallout 4)

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 09:51 PM PST

As most of you probably know, one of the yellow houses in the southwest part of Sanctuary Hills was owned by a chem dealer. We can read about his customers in his terminal and it seems like he's bern doing pretty well for himself, since he sells to people in Sanctuary, Concord and other places in Boston. If we take a look at his mailbox, it has the family name "Hawthorne" inscribed on it. All of the other mailboxes either belong to people that appear in the intro (Able, Russell) or are mentioned elsewhere (Rosa, who is mentioned by Codsworth and the Red Rocket terminal). Hawthorne, however, is a name that isn't mentioned anywhere else, atleast not around Sanctuary Hills. But there are the Hawthornes from Diamond City. They are upper stand residents and presumably got that money from chem trade, just like the Latimers and Cookes. My theory is that the Hawthornes in Diamond City are the descendants from Hawthorne, your (friendly) neighbor (drug dealer) from Sanctuary Hills. What do you think?

submitted by /u/Red_Rocket_Rider
[link] [comments]

Are Mirelurk Kings truly Mirelurks?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:58 AM PST

Is there any true connection between Mirelurk Kings and all the other types of Mirelurks other than living in the same habitats? Or were they simply roped into the same group as the other Mirelurks because they live together.

Mirelurk Kings are so drastically different from all the other types of Mirelurks, and generally they are assumed to have been evolved from frogs rather than crawdads or crabs like other mirelurks. So what I'm wondering is are Mirelurk Kings actually related to other Mirelurks? Can they breed with Mirelurk queens and produce more Mirelurks? Or are they just roped in to the same category/naming convention because they live in the same areas? Is there any lore explanations for this or as to the Kings relations with the other types of Mirelurks?

Your thoughts?

submitted by /u/RonnieReagy
[link] [comments]

What type of Cal. should I have for my sniper in Fallout 4?

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 01:27 PM PST

I suck at stats and stuff and I need help, should I keep my sniper at .308 Cal or change it to .50 Cal?

submitted by /u/ThatHornyPone
[link] [comments]

Please Netflix make this.

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:35 PM PST

Am I the only one who would love to watch a 'Fallout' series? If it was done in the style of 'Walking Dead'/'Firefly'I would absolutely love watching it, and it would seem like it wouldn't cost much on production just a few old buildings and a greenish tint to the camera lens. Maybe I'm just getting myself excited but I would love to see Megaton in HD with different storylines it seems like it could go on for many seasons.

submitted by /u/dr_lorax
[link] [comments]

The Hellfire PA mod is so well done (no pun intended)

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 03:15 PM PST

Going down that last tunnel then finally emerging in the room with the armor is one of my favorite moments in the game. Anyone who hasn't yet should definitely get this mod! The screenshots and promo video don't do it justice.

submitted by /u/bem809
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 Railroad quests and interactions bug

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 11:14 AM PST

So I was replaying Fallout 4's main quest for, like, the 6th time, and in this one, when I entered the institute for the first time I got the network scanner holotape to collect the institute data, and then talked to Shaun. I refused to join the institute and he kicked me out. Then, from there, (if I remember correctly) I gave the holotape to Sturges, the attack on the Castle happened, and Nuclear Option started. So, battle of bunker hill never happened, and the last mission with the Railroad that I did was Boston After Dark.

After Nuclear Option was completed, I got the Minutemen ending and all was fine. After that I went to the Railroad to see what they had to say about it, Desdemona congratulated me and just said that they wished they were there to participate in it. Until then, all well. But PAM started giving me the radiant quests for eliminating BoS soldiers, and in the quest description it said "Even with the Prydwen destroyed, ...". Thing is, I didn't destroy Prydwen at all. I checked and it was still floating there.

So whatever. I moved on, and then Des talked to me as a start of the quest Butcher's Bill 2. She referenced Glory as though she was dead, but she wasn't, since I never completed Precipice of War. She was right there, sitting right behind her. When I tried talking to Glory tho, she was unable to say anything. Did I do something wrong? Is this a common bug?

submitted by /u/pooudo
[link] [comments]

Xb1 Mod recommendations

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 06:25 AM PST

So I just completed the story again and I wanted to look into so mods for a BOS play through that add additional quests, textures and what not and I knew the best place to find out was here. I don't want anything that majorly changes the story just mods that will improve gameplay and make the main story more lengthy.

submitted by /u/TheDodgyScot
[link] [comments]

So Boone, do you have any thoughts about the Legion?

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 06:25 PM PST

https://i.imgur.com/a27ZQzy.png

After going through a Legion camp with Boone, I decided to chat with him. I felt that his outfit combined with the background made for a screenshot worth sharing.

Boone is wearing Caesar's Armor, as seen in the mod Caesar's New Regime.

submitted by /u/sillygoodness
[link] [comments]

New Vegas or Fallout 2

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 10:01 AM PST

In my opinion Fallout 2 and New Vegas are the best Fallout games, because they gave the player much freedom. But which game do you think is bether? I personally prefer New Vegas, because of: 1. the game mechanics for obvious reasons 2. you, as the protagonist, are way more independent

submitted by /u/Bynebat
[link] [comments]

FO3Edit and FO3 optimized question [Question]

Posted: 03 Feb 2018 09:34 AM PST

In FO3Edit FO3 Optimized gives me this: Error: record TES4 contains unexpected (or out of order) subrecord INTV 56544E49 Errors were found in: [TES4:00000000] Contained subrecords: HEDR CNAM INTV

submitted by /u/ASPyr97ga
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.