Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Spinner's Garments


  • [Daily] Set discussion: Spinner's Garments
  • Tsaesci Style
  • Damnit ZOS, I want the blindfold, but can't be used on Argonian/Khajiit.
  • Healing in Eso
  • Detailed Endgame Stamina Sorc PVE build - Dragonbones DLC
  • How hard are the Dragons Bones dungeons?
  • After a hard day of work . . . . .
  • [News] ZOS Gave Me Goodies, Let Me Give Them To You!
  • I need help with my magplar pve dps. Currently running 5 julianos, 2 valkyn 3 willpower and 2 torugs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
  • Have some questions about the end game of eso, any help guys?
  • Emeralds / Training Set
  • Found this ESO Fan-Art. Felt I had to share!
  • Magicka Sorc gearing 160CP
  • Question to all of you that still play magdk
  • What just happened.
  • Two questions about weapon types for two handed:
  • Some qeustions for ps4
  • Question about ESO+ membership
  • [PC]Any guide for Beginner Player
  • Question about crafting recipes and multiple characters
  • [News] New Battlegrounds Await In Update 17
  • [xbox] My eso plus cancelled by itself. Any suggestions?
  • Just played pvp for the first time. I have a few questions.
  • Animation Cancellation Questions
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:00 AM PST

Spinner's Garments
Obtainable as: Jewels, Weapons, Light Armor
Type: Overland
Location: Malabal Tor
 
Set Bonuses
Items Bonus
2 Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
3 Adds 1096 Maximum Magicka
4 Adds 129 Spell Damage
5 Adds 3450 Spell Penetration
 
Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.
 
Information about this set was provided by ElderScrollsBote. I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.
submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:32 AM PST
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:22 PM PST

I wouldn't mind shelling out 1000 crowns JUST for the blindfold if Khajiit and Argonian were able to use it!
For those who don't know, there's an item in the adornment pack called the Sightless Master Blindfold, and it would make a lot of outfits nice, but the two beast races can't use it!
submitted by /u/Zayth
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:11 PM PST

I've been playing this game for about 4 years now (recently switched to pc) and I've always mained a healer. There's something incredibly satisfying about healing that I can't quite put my finger on (also I'm a shit dps).
I'm usually very good about keeping buffs like SPC and Combat prayer up and I usually resist the BoL spam. Something I've always personally wanted to do is vet trials (or trials in general) as this seems to be the closest thing to an endgame raid.
However I really don't know how to tackle it. I'm sure I need to run them all on normal first to understand the mechanics, but what do I do after? Should I find a guild and if so what's the best way to find one? And is there some sort of test I have to take? I vaguely remeber something along the lines of the bloodspwan test for DPS awhile ago. Is tgere something similar for healers? Hard to beleive I've been playing so long but PC is hell of alot different from console and I can get more than 10 frames in a trial so I figured its worth a go now. I've always wanted to try it get trials and be more active in the endgame so any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
submitted by /u/geronhernd99
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:58 AM PST
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 03:48 PM PST

Compared to other dlc dungeons. On vet.
submitted by /u/Willy-1-Blood
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:37 AM PST

. . . . I come home, spend time with the wife, feed the dog, shower, and then..... Tamriel awaits. I think I'm scheduled for a trial tonight with some good guildies. Normally, it would be crafting writs on a few toons. Complete some daily undaunted dungeons with a couple of other toons. Some thieving and murdering with my Shadowscale aptly named "Prays-to-Sithis". Perhaps finish up some Caldwell Silver/Gold on some other character....Next thing I know, it's time for bed, Tamriel must wait until tomorrow.
So how do YOU unwind with ESO after a hard day of work?
:)
submitted by /u/gregorypoet
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:43 AM PST

Hello everyone. Gina Bruno approached me last week regarding community giveaways to help strengthen streamers and the ESO community. I was given redeemable codes, quite a bit actually, for PC/XB1 ESO: Gold Edition, PS4 ESO: Morrowind Edition and 1500/750 Crown Packs for all platforms and servers.

Why did they pick me? I have no idea. I'm not as viewer heavy as the bigger PC streamers. I don't do glam. I don't do subs. I just have fun and stream when life allows it.

Yesterday I started the raffle on my stream (Spamlet won PC Gold Edition) and it seemed to work pretty well. I also gave Blobseso a 1500 Crown Pack that he's raffling off to his viewers this weekend so be sure to keep an eye out. I've been thinking about other types of contests as well.

My eligibility requires that you follow the stream and be in it during the time of the raffle. That's it. No subs (I have a career, gaming is for fun) and no commitment. Simply hop in, hang out and cross your fingers.

I have been pretty low key with my stream, but this is a good chance to hook everyone up and it's a great show of appreciation for the community.

So about me, I've been playing since launch on console (PS4). Nowadays I mainly PVP solo or in very small groups. I have and play all five classes, both mag and stam, so I try to be dynamic and not a one show pony. If you tune in, expect this type of content. I do head back to PVE on occasion when new content is released or the majority of the stream wants to see it. I also don't mind answering any questions, sharing builds and theory crafting with you guys. If you've seen me around in PS4 NA, don't be shy. I welcome all types, entertain zero drama and aim to have fun/be chill.

I wish you all the best of luck in-game and in the raffles.

Follow me on...
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/hatoreehanzo
Twitter: www.twitter.com/hatoreehanzo
submitted by /u/hatoreehanzo
[link] [comments]
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:02 AM PST
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 06:28 PM PST

It might just be me.. but all the quests seem extremely similar in terms of what you're doing, run to point A, then to B, then to A then to B, talk to this guy talk to that guy etc.. it just seems to be a lot of artificial depth, meaning they're making you run around to make it seem like there's a lot to do. I've done quests where I'm in an egg mine or a clockwork facility, which is basically the same principle, there doesn't seem to be much variety, it all appears to be re-skins basically. But regardless of what cave like system you're in, you're doing the same talk/retrieve stuff.
My question is: what is there to do end game aside from dungeons? Those all seem the same as well, just a different enemy type, a spider instead of a humanoid etc..
I'm aware of the tradeskills, but I'm not big on that aspect of things.
So far it's failing to keep my attention at level 25, and upon looking at what skills I've still to unlock, I'm not excited about them, they seem very lackluster.. I've gotten paired in dungeons with lvl 690 people and they don't seem all that much more powerful than my character, I would think at that level you just walk around in a match made dungeon destroying everything, and I've seen them out and about with the same outcome (lackluster)
Is the power fantasy there, or does it scale down in random dungeons? Do you actually become powerful at those levels? Their hp seems the same as mine at my low level? Why is That? I don't want to grind out that many levels for a little bit of gain, seems pointless.
Most any other mmorpg I've played the power actually scales, most often times pretty significantly, does it not in eso?
I don't want it to take the same amount of time to kill a mudcrab at lvl 690 as it does at lvl 25.
Any help here guys? I like the concept of the game, but as I said it's all becoming extremely repetitive, everything is the same, just different skins.
submitted by /u/tektrix99
[link] [comments]
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 04:01 AM PST

Where is the best place for me to find Emeralds in Vvardenfell?
I'm on Xbox and I've tried looking in the guild stores in Vivec City with no luck.
I'm trying to craft a set and add the Training trait - if anyone is able to craft me a training set for a pet sorc (Magicka) that would be amazing! I'm only level 16 at the moment
submitted by /u/90th_Minute_Winner
[link] [comments]
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:30 AM PST
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 03:10 AM PST

In my guild I asked for an advice about PVE gear. Someone said Julianos is best set for DPS Sorc(Dunmer) and someone suggested Necropetence. I know that Necro could be farmed in Rift location, but Julianos is only craftable. What would you suggest to do? Gather money for Julianos or farm necro?
submitted by /u/dr_mancattan
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 08:12 AM PST

How much fun is it? How do you make it work? (gear, etc) Where do you still use it? I'm contemplating switching my stamdk to mag as I still have a race change token from a sale. I really like the idea of a dragonknight, however the stamina version feels more like a poisonous frog rather than a dragon.
submitted by /u/huschdeguddzje
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:13 PM PST

Leveling a warden tank. Doing my daily random normal dungeon and things are going good. About 10 minutes in the healer gets on my case for casting my healing trees ultimate so often (the thing is dirt cheap). I was baffled at first, thinking to myself "is this idiot really complaining about me helping him out with some healing?" He says to me it affects his xp gains when I help heal. Is he a moron? Am I the one in the wrong here? It made me irrationally agitated that he complained - but I didn't say anything back because maybe he was right, so I slotted my bear and moved on.
submitted by /u/meowcubed
[link] [comments]
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:57 AM PST

I'm planning on having two skill bars, both two handed. One bar for just killing stuff, and another bar for killing bosses. I'm torn between an axe because of the bleed, a mace as I can imagine most things have resistances, or just a sword for damage.
My questions are just: What weapon type should I use for just general killing, and why. And what weapon type should I use for bosses, and why.
Also if you have any tips or skill suggestions that'd be greatly appreciated, I'm a stamina Templar
submitted by /u/OrangeCabbages
[link] [comments]
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 02:30 AM PST

Wondering to get the game for ps4 but wondering how the queue times are for dungeons as dps?
Is there also a finder for the raids?
submitted by /u/bierka89
[link] [comments]
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:54 AM PST

I just bought 3 moths of ESO+ but It says when the 3 months finish i Will be charged another 3 moths automatocally, so i want to cancel the membership because i dont know if i Will still want eso+ after 3 months, but my question is, if i cancel It now, do i loose the 3 months i bought or i just dont get charged the Next 3?
submitted by /u/RandomPlayerCSGO
[link] [comments]
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 01:17 AM PST
Posted: 22 Feb 2018 12:37 AM PST

Should I have all of my crafting recipes on my main? My main is an Orc so I'm tempted to give all the Redguard furniture recipes I have to my Redguard, and so on. Would that be a smart move or should I let my main have them all?
submitted by /u/snartblast
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:33 AM PST
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 07:59 PM PST

Like title says. I was in the middle a random dungeon. As soon as we finished and I left the group I went to run errands, then I noticed my plus has cancelled. It was working before I started the dungeon.
I just renewed on the 16th and have no other emails saying I cancelled. Has anyone had this happen before and what steps can I take? Thanks!
submitted by /u/daveyl
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 11:42 PM PST

I'm new and playing on Xbox. I can't find these specific answers.
Can I jump into Cyrodiil and jump out at anytime without repercussions?
If I'm playing solo, is there a way to find where some people are grouped up?
Is there an end goal?
Tips are welcome...
I just want to make sure I'm actually being helpful to my team.
submitted by /u/macyinwonderland
[link] [comments]
Posted: 21 Feb 2018 05:43 AM PST

Longtime wow mythic healer converting to eso. Played with the same group for 13 years in wow and they disbanded a few weeks ago... glad I found this game though.
I've read about animation cancelling and am wondering if it's a necessary part of playing the game effectively for this game's version of raiding?
I ask as I've seen answers range from 'absolutely not necessary' to 'you suck unless you do.'
EDIT: Wow - great answers - I really appreciate the time and insight.
submitted by /u/Super_Aspie
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.