DayZ - Gorka On The Horizon


Gorka On The Horizon

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 11:43 PM PST

How do you feel about possibly leaving your tags on the map? Would such a function be useful for survivors and ordinary players?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 02:12 PM PST

I get this crash way to often, how i can fix it?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 10:02 PM PST

BRUTE - Always Be Ready

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:41 AM PST

1v6 Server Admin Clan VS Me - DayZ Standalone

Posted: 02 Feb 2018 07:45 AM PST

Having a good time in Gorka

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:39 PM PST

depersonalization from years of surviving has become a problem.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 09:21 PM PST

My pristine wheel....

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 10:00 AM PST

Better to wait and have a good game,than just rush it and have a shitty game

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 09:44 AM PST

How to Survive Player Interaction

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 05:10 PM PST

Hey all!

Here's a guide on how to survive A player interaction. Some parts of this guide are more serious than others. TLDR at the bottom.

So. You've seen a Player. Let's say hello.

You want to Personalise yourself, so maybe wear unique clothing, probably bright, as it will differentiate you from the depersonalised camo clad run and gunners.

Once your within voice range, say something unique. "I'm Friendly" is a meme at this point, so don't do that. Try something unique and funny, but also quick off the tounge.

For example, I use

"Hi there! My name is Hawken, and I do not intend to kill you as of now."

It'll Personalise you from the hordes of squeakers who want to kill you and scream "I'm Friendly"

I'm Mentioning Personalisation quite a bit. That's because serial killers are less likely to kill you if you aren't depersonalised, and this relates to Dayz because my mum says all gamers are murderers. Or it's because your attached to your character and more likely to do kill because you don't trust someone.

Being open will make them less likely to kill you, and if they were going to shoot you, they probably would've already done it.

TLDR - Be unique, Don't Be depersonalised, and if your going to be killed by a serial killer, introduce yourself.

submitted by /u/Hawken_Rouge
[link] [comments]

Welp. Time to kill myself.

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 07:59 AM PST

Dayz gold mine #2

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 02:13 PM PST

So I returned to my stolen loot hideout and WTHF it's all gone, So will the rightful owner who took your loot elsewhere please return everything I stolen.

All kidding aside I wished I had moved everything to the other hideout nearby.

submitted by /u/Pretzelranger
[link] [comments]

Nostalgia

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 11:20 AM PST

Dayz needs more end game stuff other than choppers...

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 08:08 AM PST

DayZ 12 Days Of Christmas Song

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 06:21 PM PST

The first 1:55 of this trailer is the atmosphere I love/want from dayz

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 09:52 AM PST

SHOULD I BUY DAYZ STANDALONE? (2018)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 02:09 PM PST

The Fake Friend - DayZ Standalone is kinda a funny video, it features a guy falling to his death and dying Hope you like it!

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 01:25 PM PST

Dear Ghillie Suit Kid

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 04:37 PM PST

I hope getting out of your car, missing me with roughly 12 shots, and chasing me far away from said car just to get my damaged military bag stuffed full of apples was worth it. 😘

In other news, if you see a female specifically in a green dress running around on any of the NA servers and some of the busier unofficial servers feel free to ask for an apple. If you shoot you better be a damn good shot because I will drag you across the wilderness.

submitted by /u/BKoopa
[link] [comments]

People to play with?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 05:50 PM PST

Just started a fresh Discord and I'm hoping to get a few people together to play some DayZ everyones welcome. MIC highly preferred. Message me for Discord link! About me: 22 from the USA with 1000+ hours in DayZ

submitted by /u/GoodApolloStarIV
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.