Besiege i made some, uhm.... cars?


i made some, uhm.... cars?

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 01:14 PM PST

Mistel 2 Composite Bomber (Fw-190 and Ju-88)

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 08:54 PM PST

Is there a mod or tool to check the amount of torque/rpm output of engines/turbines

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 12:27 PM PST

I like building steam engines/turbines in this game. Idk why, but every few months I'll have an idea for some eccentric engine for Besiege and I'll put like 20+ hours for one creation.

But one issue I have with creating engines is that, the output is usually very weak, seldom able to move its own weight when I place it into a chassis etc. So I'd like to know if there's a mod/tool or a way for me to check how powerful an engine is, what's the rpm of a wheel for e.g., how many blocks of wood can it support before its no longer able to turn etc.

It's a very specific request that I don't think will get answers but heh I can hope

submitted by /u/swdmz7
[link] [comments]

i have open a console once with out any mods i don't have a pictures but i can't open it again

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 03:58 PM PST

KR.P-49 Fighter Prototype

Posted: 01 Feb 2018 09:29 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.