World of Warcraft - Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:08 AM PST

Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting Strangles by a Death Knight.
Questions can range from whats new in Legion, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Holy crap... new zones in expansion look like paintings. The environment design team is killing it

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:49 AM PST

When you see a member of the enemy faction but you play on a PVE-Server

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:53 AM PST

Fellhounds of Sargeras

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:04 AM PST

WoW: The ULTIMATE hookup tool lmao

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:48 AM PST

YOU FACE NARAXAS

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:29 PM PST

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Posted: 31 Dec 2017 10:30 PM PST

In celebration of my 10 years of playing wow i got my first tattoo.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:22 AM PST

Anyone else hyped for this pirate zone!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:26 PM PST

When you really gotta go

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:17 AM PST

Wouldn't it be great if they revamped faction bosses in BfA?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:20 AM PST

Give Anduin Shalamayne.

Sylvanas turns into a banshee at 20%.

If the next expansion is bringing back horde vs blue horde Alliance they should make our leaders as epic as they were in the cinematic.

submitted by /u/LaughingGaster
[link] [comments]

Alleria Windrunner [Fanart]

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:00 PM PST

Low level hostile NPCs and what goes through their heads - WoW 3D Machinima

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:46 AM PST

Survey: How often do you play, and how hardcore do you raid? Six questions, multiple-choice. Give me your tasty data!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:13 AM PST

This feels wrong

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:24 AM PST

IKEA shows the time in Azeroth

Posted: 31 Dec 2017 03:52 PM PST

I just said I was a Nightborne and they let me right in

Posted: 31 Dec 2017 10:02 PM PST

We decided to raid ogrimmar for new year and for the Alliance

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:56 AM PST

[Art] Blood Elf Paladin

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:35 AM PST

First night playing WoW beyond level 20

Posted: 31 Dec 2017 11:02 PM PST

First off, Happy New Year to everyone! I ended off my 2017 doing something I've been back and forth about for several years: starting a WoW subscription. And I'm very glad I did.

You see, I've been playing on and off on a trial account for at least 3 years now, and I have the Warlord's Deathwheel to prove it. Usually I'd drop in to do stuff at Darkmoon, or reroll for the umpteenth time, or both, which means I have a solid collection of heirlooms and pets for a newbie. Nothing ever stuck, no matter the server, or race, or class. I'd be content playing for a week or so at random and then playing something else instead.

Finally, the 50% sale struck just as I started feeling heavily burnt out on the other MMO I'd been playing, so I decided to bite the bullet and really try to love it this time. And all my expectations have been blown out of the water so far. After rerolling every time a character hit 20, I finally settled in on a main, a Tauren shaman named Fox.

I spent the night finally exploring all the new areas. Hillsbrad was awesome, and while I love the dark and twisted Forsaken lore, it also felt amazing to be given the option to fight back against it. Stonetalon was a nice change from that, too - fighting directly against the Alliance, being part of a Bioshock reference, and watching how your actions moved you through the ranks, feeling like a real part of a military force. The S. Barrens was my first time seeing a split zone in action, and it was cool to see what was beyond the huge gate I loved to peek over on my Tauren when he was just a day old. I also got myself killed by some bodyguards (thank god for the self-rez), and had to run away while frantically spam-healing, which was less fun, but still exciting. Then I decided to make a trek over to Feralas for a change of scenery. Kinda sad I missed Desolace - the atmosphere, environment, and music made my jaw drop, running through it - but moved on anyway. I nearly ran into an Alliance town in Feralas and barely missed getting killed by guards...so instead I ran to the shore and started questing when I noticed another player doing the same.

So, I ran ahead of them and pulled one of the mobs, but kept it alive and pulled it towards them. Usually people just ignore this and run to the next mob anyway, but this guy got it immediately, ran up and killed it so we both got loot. So from that point on, we just ran down the entire coastline together, taking turns on pulling and killing elementals, shrinking giants for each other, sharing quests without saying a word. And when he was done he just waved goodbye to me, and left to go on about his night. It was really simple, but also a really awesome way to end off my first day of "real" WoW.

Now I need to get some sleep, but I'm looking forward to what 2018, and all the game I've yet to experience yet, will bring. Goodnight from Fox!

submitted by /u/DorianTheFox
[link] [comments]

Winterveil 2017

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:48 PM PST

[OC] Serena 'Widdershins' Sunborn

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:21 PM PST

Dear Mayla Highmountain

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:32 AM PST

Today I went to Thunder Totem, doing my daily chores, and you called out for help against a drogbar invasion. I killed most of them, enough for the three troops you had remaining to clean up the mess. You thanked me, saying that "it was a costly lesson in not overextending your forces".

Yet, the most expensive lessons are those you don't learn. Every week or two you call for my aid again, failing to realise drogbar are a permanent threat and leaving several troops to guard your capital - which, mind you, is right next to the camp of drogbar army - is an unwise choice. I would greatly appreciate if the constant need to flag down adventurers for aid would teach you strategy, or at least humility not to pretend you've learned your lesson.

Sincerely,

A disgruntled adventurer.

submitted by /u/Naturage
[link] [comments]

First time for every error message I suppose.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:08 PM PST

STOP MAILING ME ROCKS

Posted: 31 Dec 2017 03:24 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.