The Legend of Zelda - Archery drills in my backyard.


Archery drills in my backyard.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:14 AM PST

Bought a Majora’s Mask necklace, I think there’s something wrong with it...

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:07 AM PST

(BOTW spoilers maybe) good job ganon you really outdid yourself

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 08:50 AM PST

Sunsets are always nice.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:56 PM PST

215 hours in, first playthrough. I think I've had enough, time to start the actual game!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:59 PM PST

I made Yeto's Superb Soup from Twilight Princess!

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:36 AM PST

Majora's Mask 3D was a vast improvement over the original.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 09:15 AM PST

The N64 version was a classic in its own right. But the upgraded textures, framerate, improved saving system, updated Bomber's Notebook, and new boss patterns made a great game more challenging and flow better overall. Plus, certain things made more sense, such as the location of the Stone Mask in the Gerudo Fortress and the new attack combos for Zora and Goron Link.

I'll never understand why people say they have problems with the swimming controls. This has never bothered me once.

submitted by /u/RangoTheMerc
[link] [comments]

I made some new friends today

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 08:02 PM PST

Who else really liked A Link Between Worlds?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:48 PM PST

I thought the game was so great. The game is underrated. Many of the dungeons had me thinking on how to complete them. The puzzles were a good amount of difficult and the score was amazing. I feel like it had that Charm Zelda was missing with Twilight Princess. The new strategies of the game also gave it a fresh spin on LttP. Overall it's one of my favorite Zelda games.

submitted by /u/BetoTheEmeraldArcher
[link] [comments]

Does anyone have this in a huge resolution? I want to print a large poster

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 08:43 AM PST

drew zelda for my side of an art trade!!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:52 PM PST

A Silent Reminder

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:52 AM PST

I carry 1 Silent Princess with me at all times, out of sentiment. I don't collect more, or sell it.

Similarly, but slightly different - I try not to wear my Hero of the Wild outfit unless I'm going against a group or a miniboss. Otherwise I travel Hyrule in my old shirt and well-worn trousers, and only change into costume to face danger.

Is there an item in BotW, or another Zelda game, that you keep or limit your use of for no other reason than as part of your personal immersion in the game?

submitted by /u/_PRECIOUS_ROY_
[link] [comments]

BOTW Link's horse follows the road

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 09:22 AM PST

Like so many others, I got a Switch and BOTW for Christmas, and figured out when you ride a horse, the horse follows the road without any guidance from you!

submitted by /u/ShirraPwns
[link] [comments]

Having trouble with some memories.. should I cheat?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 05:32 AM PST

I have been having trouble finding 3 memories and all of the stables I have visited have no clues regarding these last 3 memories...

Do you guys think I should just look em up or just cheat?

I am missing the forest one, the tower/wall and the gate aiming a snowy mountain.

submitted by /u/manuelgcg
[link] [comments]

Last year I played OoT, MM, Windwaker and BotW....what a ride!! Some toughts

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:37 PM PST

Hi r/zelda !! I had never played a zelda game before, but at the start of the year I saw a speedrun in AGDQ of Windwaker and was completely amazed by how good it looked, so I did some research and people recommended me to play Ocarina of Time first, as an introduction to the series. So I installed Project 64 and played it on upscaled resolution. Holy shit, I was completely blown away, I cant even begin to imagine how amazing that game must have been when it came out. All of it is just memorable, the ambience, the music, learning and playing songs in the ocarina...but what hit me the most was the time traveling, I didnt expect it at all. Again, I never played or heard much about zelda games, so I played it almost completely blind (heck, I didnt even know that Sheik was princess Zelda all along, I was surprised that after so much time I didnt spoil that to myself).

After OoT, I started Majoras Mask almost instantly. I have to say, MM probably improved over OoT in every aspect, including dungeon design. It didnt have as many dungeons as OoT, but the ones that it had were so damn good. The main story was kind of ok, but what I liked most about it was that it taught me how good could Zelda games be, how the devs were not afraid to try different things and change everything (and they did it again in BotW). The themes were so dark, the game literally tells you that it will be dark and unforgiving by removing from the very begining the 2 most loved things that you had from OoT: epona and the Ocarina of time. It went on to talk about weird and dark themes like alien abduction, post traumatic disorder, grief, death and animal torture, I almost couldnt believe that a game that looked so bright and fun ended being so dark and creepy. As a fan of Stephen King and Lovecraftian horror, I loved every part of it.

I feel like I have written too much at this point, and I havent even talked about Windwaker and BotW... I'm sorry for any grammar errors I might have made since english is not my native language, and I learned it almost exclusively from playing videogames and reading reddit.

I just wanted to share how much I love this franchise, and I still have all the 2D games and twilight princess to play!! Have a good year everyone!!

submitted by /u/lokholarx
[link] [comments]

Anyone know of a high resolution image of the *current* Zelda (series) logo?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:30 AM PST

Nintendo is currently using yet another logo for Zelda branding. This is what they're using on their amiibo and on the official website. Notice the dot inside the 'O' in the word 'of' and the highlights are a brighter white than the other logos you'll find on the web.

The highest resolution I've found is that image I linked which is only 546 x 243.

Does anyone know of a higher res image? It's not on zelda.wikia or zelda.gamepedia. I know there's a UK assets site at http://assetslibrary.nintendo.co.uk and it might be in there, but you need credentials to get in.

submitted by /u/IUsedToHaveAmbition
[link] [comments]

War has begun...

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:29 AM PST

The Princess Peach of Mushroom Kingdom has declared war on the Kingdom of Hyrule. Rumor amongst the towns say that Link, the hero of Hyrule was confronted by The Mushroom Kingdoms hero, Mario. The fight between the twin heroes lasted less than a minute before Mario fled to the castle to report the incident. Hyrule has the help of Hylians, Gerudo, Zoras and Gorons. The Mushroom Kingdom comes to common grounds with Bowsers army and Unites to fight the "Common Enemy". Bowser hopes to gain the Triforce himself, the powerful piece that Zelda has entrusted to Link. The Mushroom Kingdom has a reserve of 25 Super Stars that give Mario invincibility to most attacks (except burning lava, getting smashed, 'certain death' consequences). Link holds the entire Triforce, and may split it with Zelda whenever he may please. The Mushroom Kingdom invade Hyrule, where the battle takes place. NOTE: Hyrule is composed of a lot of farmers who won't give up their land easily. Hyrule also has home terrain advantage, knowing it better than the Mushroom Kingdom. However the Mushroom Kingdom does have legendary allies such as Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Wario, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Bowser and a reserve of mushrooms with different abilities. Link here is composite. He carries with him: the heros bow, standard OOT boomerang, Goron and Zora Tunic, Magic Armor, ring of defense and attack, the Triforce, Bottles of Chateau Romani, 3 pink fairies, full magic, fierce deity mask, all hearts, the master sword and Hylian shield. Mario has 3 extra Mushroom lives, 15 mushrooms to make him bigger and 25 mushrooms to make fireballs as well with 5 super stars. Let the battle begin! Who wins?! And why?!

submitted by /u/evermillion81
[link] [comments]

Finally got 100% in master mode!!! What am I suppose to do with the rest of 2018?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:17 PM PST

Ocarina of Time in 2018?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:45 PM PST

For somebody who has never played a Zelda game, is Ocarina of Time worth playing in 2018? I know the game is a masterpiece of its time, but how does it hold up today? In my experience a lot of older games (even the best ones) can feel clunky and it can be hard to get past the dated visuals and controls.

If I do play it, I'm looking at Project 64 to play it on, are there any other good alternatives?

submitted by /u/YouCanCallMeBazza
[link] [comments]

Happy new years everyone

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:44 PM PST

Where can I find the music (MP3 version) from the final boss fight in Champions’ Ballad?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 05:38 AM PST

Someone on Reddit was able to get me a Splatoon song I couldn't find and I was hoping someone could do the same for this song. It's the song in the first phase of the final boss. Didn't want to spoil anything so I hope there is someone that knows what I am talking about. I found the song on YouTube, but I need MP3 version to add to my iPhone.

submitted by /u/Tbond222
[link] [comments]

I just finished *A Link Between Worlds* For the First Time, and it Has to be the Easiest Game in the Series.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:49 PM PST

Excluding Triforce Heroes, Breath of the Wild, and Link's Awakening, I have played every adventure Legend of Zelda game.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved the game, especially the storyline. There were very few flaws with the game-Except it was too easy. Way too easy.

I didn't truly struggle on any of the dungeons, or boss fights. I had a slightly difficult time getting to the Ice Ruins, and Desert Palace, but other than that, it was easy. The final boss fight with Yuga Ganon was a joke as well.

Did anyone else(who has played this) find this game way too easy? I haven't tried the Hero Mode yet, but even then, the combat wasn't the main reason this game was too easy. It was the lack of puzzles, and brain-teasers.

submitted by /u/Redsfan192
[link] [comments]

New in Zelda universe, looking for top quality goodies

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 05:10 AM PST

Hello, I'm discovering Zelda universe and love it so much.

I'm looking for best goodies available. Like mini metal replica of the sword & shield, best figures, sheikah plate, metal replica.

Any recommandation about this list ? Or any other recommandation ? I would love to know which ones you like the most :)

submitted by /u/Anajynn
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.