Destiny 2 when you've never seen real snow


when you've never seen real snow

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:06 AM PST

Destiny 2 Player Disgusted at Lack of Content, After 650 Hours Played [SATIRE]

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:07 AM PST

Bungie has officially run out of ideas for new hand cannons

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:08 AM PST

RIP Saint-14

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:53 AM PST

My hunter is finally 335!

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 04:45 AM PST

I was doing public events and met my twin!

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:23 PM PST

Why is Classical-42 not a top-tier launcher like Curtain Call/Sins of the Past?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 04:55 AM PST

Why Destiny has the best community...

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:24 AM PST

So, A few years ago now around Christmas time on the first Destiny me and 4 friends were doing a heroic mission of some sorts requiring 6 players. Ignore my terrible Destiny speak as I don't play it nearly as much as I should because it is a quality game!

Anyway we were on the search for 1 more player, We are all English and it was late close too midnight and we find an Australian to fill the fire team and do the mission!

After talking to him for a while I mentioned about Tim Cahill and football player who played for Everton and the Australian National team a player I've always admired even though I don't support Everton!

The Australian Playing with us mentioned that Cahill was actually doing a book signing the following day at the book store he worked at but he was busy himself and wasn't attending. So for the next 15/20 minutes I was joking saying he should text his boss and other workers to save me a copy of the book to send over with him saying that they won't have any copies left and he definitely wouldn't have time to sign one that isn't being purchased there and then!

Anyway 3 days passed and I get a message on Xbox if the same guy asking for my home address, I obliged and thought it was a joke and with days before Xmas I receive a parcel with my Gamertag on the front and a message from the other guy.

Hey Demonz ( My GT ) I hope you have a great xmas and keep on raiding yours truly... Followed by his GT!

Inside was a book, Signed by Tim Cahill I was amazed and my friends couldn't believe it either! It was amazing, I even tweeted telling Tim Cahill what happened and he gave it a like as I think he knew what it was about as he probably got told by management.

Anyway morale of the story after playing Fifa, Cod and many other games and being called every name under the sun and having cancer wished upon my family this restored my faith in gamers and it was all down to 1 man and the game Destiny!

submitted by /u/MikeeeyM1992
[link] [comments]

Things to consider when raiding

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:12 AM PST

This just hit me last night.

So here I am still trying to get the damn hand cannon from the raid, I joined a lfg group and we knocked out the raid pretty much 45 minutes for the full thing. We then all decided to run it again, same fire team but on our different characters. We got to the gauntlet and one of them said they had to leave because they were hungry 😕. It totally slowed down our momentum. Now after one person left another person decides to takes a break also.

No big deal, I just put up a post stating we needed 2 at the gauntlet check point. After getting the 2. One of them said they never did the raid at all. As one of my teammates was explaining the gauntlet The other dude sent me a message saying something along the lines of "dude I really don't have time for this. Hopefully you can get someone else soon" and left. We invited another, turns out that person never done the raid either. Now at this point I say just have them be the runners and that's easier to explain. Mind you it's has probably been a half hour or longer and we haven't even started yet. We probably would have finished the raid with our original fire team by now we haven't even started gauntlets yet. Eventually we start and wipe a bunch of times. We get close a few times but never succeed. A bunch of time has elapsed and it's getting late and all I have to show for it is a few random legendary engrams from the random enemies. Eventually everyone left.

I was sitting in orbit bitching to myself (and my cat who was watching me play) about why the hell do people not know how to do the raid? The game has been out for a while, but then I remembered that some of the people playing may have just got the game for Christmas or whatever. So now I kind of understand.

When I got Destiny 2 it was a few months after the game had already been released. I knew how lfg post were because I played the first game. So not wanting to be the one dude in a raid group who had no idea what to do I watched a few YouTube videos on the raid mechanics and strategies. When I was invited to join a raid I knew what to do even though I never did the raid. (But they didn't know that)

So the point I'm trying to make here is when raiding and someone doesn't know what to do, try to be patient they might be still somewhat new to the game. And for the new guys, watch a YouTube video or two, have a general idea so you won't be slowing down your group too much. You have no idea how it feels to have time wasted just dancing at each other for a half hour while someone is explaining an encounter everyone else did plenty of times.

Also I think gauntlets is the hardest to explain and that's the encounter that will make or break a fire team.

Also for new guardians- At the calus encounter, you will see he is a robot after dealing enough damage. DO NOT stop shooting and be like "wow he is a robot?" Then forget to get off the plate.

submitted by /u/itsDeven
[link] [comments]

Thumbs up*

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 09:23 AM PST

Lets double check if he's dead...

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 12:01 AM PST

What if Destiny 2 was a 3rd Person Shooter?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 02:49 AM PST

“I gave Louis 50 pounds of speed, have fun”

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:38 PM PST

A Garden World Nightfall - Bugged

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:23 PM PST

Got my first prestige nightfall done last night! First time with auras and the two emblems we got are cool. One was for finishing your first prestige event to track and the other was 1 of 2 new emblems added to destiny for finishing the mercury nightfall’s on prestige.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 06:24 AM PST

I should really stop shoulder charging into movable objects

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:14 PM PST

Reminds me of the cannon in EoW raid.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:59 PM PST

PSA: Three of coins work with saved up "illuminated/dawning" engrams

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 04:17 AM PST

Seems like something pretty simple that most people will know but if your like me you don't! Only recently discovered this last night but it seems that three of coins work quite well with tess' engrams (both illuminated and dawning engrams) I had 3 illuminated and 2 dawning saved up, popped a 3 of coins, opened them all at once and got an exotic item drop in 3/5 of the engrams, so I either got really lucky or it seems ToC works with eververse stuff too!

submitted by /u/wrproductions
[link] [comments]

I was so close.

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 12:28 AM PST

I just figured out this week that I needed to grind strikes if I was going to get Zavala's Curtain Call, but being busy most of the day left me with time only to work at night.

So I did that, for as long as I could. A few hours ago, after turning in the tokens to my last strike of the night, I gave up hope that I would reach the ten redeemed engrams requirement to buy Curtain Call, but to my surprise, the selection was unlocked by my last tokens.

I just needed to do two more strikes to earn enough Vanguard tokens to buy it, so I was excitedly whisked away to Nessus where I played The Inverted Spire and Exodus Crash, back to back.

After getting my tokens, a smile came across my face, knowing Zavala would finally be giving me a weapon that is strong enough to dish out the damage. My Blue Shift days were over. To make it ever more perfect, as I approached Zavala, he turned to me and said "Guardian, I am glad you are here."

I pressed E

The vendor list loaded

My finger was in position to buy

But the reset had already hit during one of the strikes, and Curtain Call was no more.

Thank you, Deadpan Delivery, for making a curtain call before I could make my final bow :'(

submitted by /u/Abdul-Rahollotasuga
[link] [comments]

Solo Prestige Nightfall A Garden Spire

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:36 PM PST

Heroic Cabal Drop Pod Destroys 5 Guardians At Once

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:55 PM PST

Peek-a-boo

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 06:07 PM PST

Servers down, time to speculate

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:25 AM PST

Anyone have any clue what this update is for? I keep hearing mumblings of extra vault space but can't find anything concrete. Also hopefully this is the private match update

submitted by /u/FenderBender55
[link] [comments]

Didn’t spend one penny, suck it bungie.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:39 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.