DayZ - The last 24-hours Gents of Novo server has had quite a few hackers cheating with grenades. anyone else been killed by a grenade suspiciously?


The last 24-hours Gents of Novo server has had quite a few hackers cheating with grenades. anyone else been killed by a grenade suspiciously?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 12:36 AM PST

I seen two videos already on the their Facebook in the last 24 hours.

submitted by /u/miraoister
[link] [comments]

Base Building in .63/Beta

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 05:48 AM PST

I have a question about the upcoming base building in the beta. Do we have some informations about "locking down" bases? Correct me if iam wrong but I red somewhere that you can not lock down bases and it will be fully enter able for everyone.

submitted by /u/DMNCOFFICIAL
[link] [comments]

Random but...

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 08:23 AM PST

I think it would be kewl if you could take the clothes off the scarecrows and have a f key emote to stand like a scarecrow!!! Told you it was random.

submitted by /u/Berendir
[link] [comments]

The shotty is too powerful

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 08:15 AM PST

Suggestion: Professions

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 07:59 AM PST

With beta on the way I came up with and idea that can be implemented in character creation. When you create your character, you can choose from a different number of professions.

This would add some perks and would link to soft skills.

For example, if your charachter is ex-military, he could level up his gun-handling skill more and/or faster than a different profession.

There could also be perks, for example a chef could make more filling food.

This feature could be turned off by server admins if they want to.

submitted by /u/Sobelek11
[link] [comments]

The VSS Vintorez

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:06 PM PST

Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:00 PM PST

Stable servers are down for scheduled maintenance from 07:00 GMT.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

DayZ Funny Moments

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:08 PM PST

Coming back after a year. And I've got questions

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 03:04 PM PST

So I gave up on this game and moved on (I mainly play escape from tarkov now) but I got an itch to play it again last night. I ended up staying up all night playing after maybe 4 hours I had hunting clothing a plate carrier a glock and mp5 and a mosin, I decided I was ready to head to the NWAF and gear up properly.

So I got there and the place was swarming with zombies and after a quick fight with them I had won, I was so happy I worked for this, the loot I was about to get was going to be so worth it. And then I looked around and found nothing. Not like only a SKS or something actually nothing besides a few sets of clothing. So I logged out kinda pissed off and now I'm wondering how long does it take for loot to spawn?

submitted by /u/ineveratesushi
[link] [comments]

I still can't believe he made this shot!

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 01:40 AM PST

Why meaningless posts get upvoted while DayZ related good posts get downvoted?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:09 PM PST

Why s**t posts get upvoted a lot while good DayZ related posts get downvoted? Is this sub taken over by DayZ haters and trolls? Please someone explain to me...

submitted by /u/Brakanor99
[link] [comments]

So, since The Village's creator is about to enforce a needlessly restrictive rule because he's insane, what are some other servers people play on?

Posted: 03 Jan 2018 02:34 AM PST

For anyone not in the know, Rene, the Village's creator, is about to enforce a new rule where you cannot "lock down" your base (i.e. you cannot seal your base with obstructions that means it's inaccessible through conventional means.) Considering localized factions are a huge part of The Village, I can see the writing on the wall that the more interesting aspect of that server is gonna disappear with the new rule. It's unclear why Rene is enforcing this rule so haphazardly, but it's apparently because he feels bad that people are betraying the developer's vision of base building... or fucking something...?

Have to admit, I've only ever played on The Village and DUG (for non-PvP exclusive servers), but given the Village's new insane incoming rule, I figure I'd jump ship early. What are some servers people can recommend besides The Village?

submitted by /u/ColdBlackCage
[link] [comments]

Long December - Part 4 - 1440p - DAYZ 0.62 Standalone 2017

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 11:28 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.