The base I repeatedly make when settling a new area of the map. 7 Days To Die


The base I repeatedly make when settling a new area of the map.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:09 PM PST

Cool way to trim a cliff

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:09 PM PST

Help needed. can somebody help me with this problem?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:37 PM PST

Help With Playing With My Friend

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:23 PM PST

So I just got 7DTD and my friend is getting it tomorrow. I've seen all this talk about port forwarding and all this stuff regarding my router and IP address and I am 100% clueless about that stuff. Is there any way I can literally just make a game with a password and invite him to it to play without doing all of this stuff? I will play solo if I need to but I don't know how fun that will be, as it seems most fun comes from playing with others...

submitted by /u/Desterosso
[link] [comments]

What are some useful things to build besides your main base? [CONSOLE]

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:57 PM PST

Basically title. Finished a good base with a moat around the main house and a concrete wall around that. I am on Xbox so we don't have as many updates as you PC folks do so bear that in mind...

What are some useful things to build now that I have a good base started? Day 36 btw...

submitted by /u/The_Orwell
[link] [comments]

ALPHA 16, 7 Days to Die ~ MADNESS IN THE PIT

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 05:32 PM PST

Tool Quality in A16.4

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 07:05 PM PST

Back when I played around A14, I could get a bunch of materials and make a ton of stone axes at night. Now it seems that's not viable anymore or if it is, I'm doing something wrong. Could someone tell me if there's a way to level tool quality besides the skill with x/10 points? Thanks

submitted by /u/Listenernowcalling
[link] [comments]

psa: do not stand on a car to fight zombies

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 04:21 AM PST

learned this the hard way 80 hours in. Had just picked up my bedroll too cause i was moving. happy new year

submitted by /u/dude_idek
[link] [comments]

Never had so much difficulty to find a treasure chest

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:59 AM PST

Can you get your tools and weapons past lvl 600? [CONSOLE]

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:02 PM PST

Hi I play on Xbox. Really love this game btw...

Anyway I maxed out my tool smiting the other day and now any tools I craft are now 500. If i combine those tools on the Workbench i can get them up to 600 but not any higher.

So my question is, can you get your stuff past that 600 mark or is that the limit?

submitted by /u/The_Orwell
[link] [comments]

I just am not a fan of farming

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:16 PM PST

Is this game playable if you don't like to farm corn and potatoes and mushrooms? Or is it an essential part of the game?

submitted by /u/danielbelum
[link] [comments]

7 Days to Die Needs Release date in 2018

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 02:43 PM PST

It is time for the developers in this game to sit down and actually build a roadmap. Here is to 2018 being the year we get a release date.

submitted by /u/monterico
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.