Besiege switching into reverse for a sec... (no invincibility, real-time)


switching into reverse for a sec... (no invincibility, real-time)

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 10:43 AM PST

Close Air support

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 02:28 PM PST

Can someone please tell me where this block can be found (mods, block iD etc.)?

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 09:45 AM PST

I was reverse engineering a recent banana copter posted on this sub when I noticed the creator used this certain propeller block that I do not know where to find - it has a connection point on the end of it that the other vanilla propeller blocks do not have. Does anyone know how this can be added to the game? I'm on the pre-multiverse version of the game using mods.

https://imgur.com/x8ysadh

submitted by /u/falcothebird
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.