RuneScape In all seriousness, can the rate of being assigned his special task be lowered?


In all seriousness, can the rate of being assigned his special task be lowered?

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 02:58 AM PST

The Hellion Aura needs an interface

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 09:19 PM PST

By far my favorite Menaphos pun

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 02:56 AM PST

Can we get some type of pouch for these?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:44 PM PST

Why Jagex Abandoned FunOrb [Video]

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 05:21 AM PST

Guide to 100% AFK KBD (36 minutes at a time aside from login timer)

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 03:36 AM PST

Use this revolution bar. The placement of decimate and quake don't actually matter; I just shuffled around the existing abilities on my bar. Make sure revolution is set to activate thresholds.

Here is a screenshot of my setup during one of the trips. I bring extra items that you don't actually need. I explain below what everything does:

Use vamp scrim, cinderbanes, power armor with the dragon slayer perk, a demonhorn necklace (with bonecrusher), a steel titan with scrolls, and your best melee 2h weapon.

Applying weapon poison once every 10 minutes will get you slightly more kills per hour but is not necessary.

There is an item from invention called the potion reservoir. I highly recommend using supreme overload salves here since they protect you from KBD's dragonfire and poison, top up and sustain your prayer, and buff your stats all at the same time. Use the overload on the potion reservoir, and activate the switch. You are good to go for 36 minutes now.

My kills are usually over one ability after the first assault. Sometimes revo++ builds up to and executes a hurricane, but that is usually overkill and it never does more abilities after hurricane.

You will be logged out by the standard logout timer if you don't at least click on the client.

KBD drops a lot of rune items so you may as well bring a spring cleaner. I am using silverhawk boots because I'm training agility but t70+ power boots are better if you aren't.

Vamp scrim alternatives:

Assuming you use roughly equivalent gear to the mine in the screenshot, you should be able to sustain t99 prayer between the prayer renewal effect, the prayer restore of the salve, and the demonhorn necklace. No aura is necessary to use if you are using this exact setup, but any damage aura is better than no damage aura if you don't plan to use it anywhere else.

You can substitute the t99 prayer and the vamp scrim for soulsplit if you want and that will work fine but you will get slightly less kills per hour.

You cannot sustain both soulsplit and a damage prayer while being fully AFK without penance (I tested this, even with t95 prayers). If you are an ironman or poor and vamp scrims are not an option, you can try using penance and soulsplit, or blood necklace + vamp aura with no damage prayer (the latter results in slower kills). While vamp scrims may seem expensive, they allow the use of t99 prayers while being fully AFK off-penance at all times.

submitted by /u/ldvgvnbtvn
[link] [comments]

AOD's ice mechanic is poorly designed.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:29 PM PST

The icicle mechanic at AOD is extremely poorly designed. A damage requirement of 100k to free the pinned player is too high and inefficient, so players are forced to stand still for 10 seconds before taking 6 2k hits. If Jagex is really going along the lines of making pvm more engaging (removal of 4taa), why is this mechanic still a thing?

 

Being unable to do anything, then simply spam eating is in no way engaging or challenging, and the mechanic should be redesigned. Dominion mines and box traps are seen as bug abuse, but honestly placing them and timing them correctly is much more engaging than the mechanic itself.

 

tl;dr Ice mechanic at aod is boring and vain and should be replaced or changed to make it more engaging

submitted by /u/Prevails
[link] [comments]

Never forget the legends.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:03 PM PST

I don't have time to play Runescape

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 01:57 PM PST

I used to play hours and hours each day, but I've finished school, got married, and now I have three little girls. I felt like I couldn't get the chance to actually progress in the game with the little time I had to play. Then I discovered Ports. Basically it's Portscape for me and I love it. Just 5 minutes a few times a day and I actually have fun with it. Plus it's become a funny family thing to see if my ships survived or not.

No point in sharing that, but Ports is great if you don't have any time to play.

submitted by /u/President_Bacon
[link] [comments]

People getting desperate for that reddit luck

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 12:57 PM PST

Top notch pvm skills

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 04:55 PM PST

Today I reached 200m slayer, here is my progress from 120 to 200m and the spreadsheet I created to help me choose tasks

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 04:18 AM PST

Add world chat

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 12:32 AM PST

I just want to talk to everyone on w42 at once

submitted by /u/chi_pa_pa
[link] [comments]

Well, shit

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 10:15 PM PST

I'm so glad I did these semi-daily now. 205M made.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:50 PM PST

5 penguins in Draynor Manor on w42

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 08:52 PM PST

Farming pet @corp, as seedicide destroys watermelon seeds.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:28 PM PST

Clan Broadcasts.

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 02:52 PM PST

Quest for passive Charos effect?

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 11:17 PM PST

Ever since I found out that the ring of visibility turned into a passive, kind of always wanted this to be in there too

submitted by /u/Cynder_Burn
[link] [comments]

Helion Aura improvement

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 12:30 AM PST

Could it please be fixed so that if you own the Helion aura you can just die once for free in stead of reactivating your for example reckless that has 30 minutes remaining and you have to cancel that aura. It doesn't make any sense at all to me.

submitted by /u/SemRS
[link] [comments]

It's times like this that I appreciate Hellion

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 12:12 AM PST

Allow F2P to repair P2P items

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 07:11 PM PST

I've seen this asked before but it's never gotten any responses from Jmods so I'll ask again. Since in F2P you can sell P2P items, please allow us to repair them as well. Currently either Bob says that you don't have any repairable items in your inventory or when you use the item on him the game asks you to log into a member's server to use it. I would rather not have to buy a bond for account I never play just to get a single expensive item off of said account. At that point it isn't even worth doing.

submitted by /u/custardgod
[link] [comments]

t99 wrist strength lol

Posted: 19 Jan 2018 01:12 AM PST

Who else will love this? :3

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 05:45 PM PST

The plot thickens

Posted: 18 Jan 2018 06:33 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.