Rainbow Six As part of #CommunityManagerAppreciationDay, we'd like to take a moment to thank everyone on the Ubisoft community team for their outstanding work and dedication to the community! {-}7


As part of #CommunityManagerAppreciationDay, we'd like to take a moment to thank everyone on the Ubisoft community team for their outstanding work and dedication to the community! {-}7

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:43 AM PST

The community team is the most visible facet of Ubisoft for many of us on a daily basis-- all throughout this subreddit you can find Siege's community team answering questions, sharing in jokes, and famously "Sending it to the team". The team has made the Siege community feel truly special, and we'd like to thank all of them (both current and past) for their work. {-}7

submitted by /u/LordKeren
[link] [comments]

Scheduled Maintenance on Tuesday, January 23rd on PC, and Wednesday, January 24th on console | PC: 9:00-9:30am EST // PS4: 9:00-9:30am EST // XB1: 10:00-10:30am EST | Deploying Patch 4.2 (Mid-Season Reinforcements) on all platforms. Jäger fix for PS4/XB1.| Click here for full patch notes

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:41 PM PST

Going AFK hurts your team on many levels...

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:16 AM PST

Old habits die hard.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:15 AM PST

The God has spoken

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 04:54 AM PST

Defending classes in Rainbow Six Siege (by popular demand)

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:04 AM PST

I was curious to see what a black holo sight would look like in game. Please give us this ubi.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:10 AM PST

Peekaboo!

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 07:41 AM PST

"SHADOW" - VIGIL FanArt

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:56 AM PST

A serial spawnkiller has arrived in the town after receiving a letter from his ACOG

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 07:55 AM PST

Reviewer claims Rainbow Six is “one of the most punishing and inaccessible shooters available today“ because it isn’t a pick up and play game “like over watch”. Also claims the player base is divided due to “paid” dlc ops.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 02:52 AM PST

What does Mira say on her deathbed?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 05:29 AM PST

See you on the other side.

Mira Hibana

submitted by /u/Wise3D
[link] [comments]

Please Ubisoft, make the renown timer only count gameplay

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 08:24 AM PST

Battlefield does this exceptionally well. I'd be much much more inclined to purchased renown boosters if I knew that over half the time wouldn't be wasted when I'm not playing. Ubisoft, I work full time and have a family, I cant play this game for 24 hour straight. But that's what you expect me to do or else I get jipped.

thank you

submitted by /u/Detective_Brah
[link] [comments]

Tachanka by my gf

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 10:16 AM PST

I live for moments like this

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:48 AM PST

Coordinated Assaults are Terrifying

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 09:49 AM PST

A E S T H E T I C Tachanka 2.0!

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 11:01 AM PST

Ubi buffs/nerfs operators based on community stats, so We should all play as tachanka for one week and do bad stats with Tachanka so we get ubi's attention to buff the lord.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:49 AM PST

Come on this way we could get a buff.

submitted by /u/Agent_S721
[link] [comments]

As a Fuze 'main'

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:57 AM PST

Could y'all please not smash/shoot out EVERY GOD DAMN WINDOW OR HATCH in the first 30 seconds? I know that some of you are probably checking for peekers at the beginning of the game, but I'm gonna bet that 80% of you guys are not that aware of your surroundings and are just shooting your gun for shits and giggles. I need windows to use my charges, and most of the time the only above objective penetrating surface is the hatch. Also, if you shoot more windows than you can cover, that just increases the chances of us getting blasted from a window. I've had players with the presence of mind to actually say 'hey Fuze, could you come and fuze this door before I smash it?' I'm not saying that you need to save EVERY door/window/hatch, cause half the time there's no use waiting for me to come hockey puck the room. But please just be a little more aware of a strategic objective window or hatch that might be used as a cluster charge spot. Probably alot to ask but I'm hopeful that maybe this will reach some level-headed ears. /end

TL;DR Windows don't always have someone hiding behind them, and I could really use at least 1 obj window to the teams advantage using my hockey pucks of death.

Edit: I use mic chat to convey my plans and what I would appreciate, but also, If you shoot out every window, the enemy will A) now know where we're coming from, B) come to investigate, and C) probably shoot us. I've witnessed it and been a victim to others unawareness of their surroundings and it sucks. Be aware in general people, please.

submitted by /u/SyrupySex
[link] [comments]

The dream #praisethelord

Posted: 21 Jan 2018 11:28 PM PST

Rainbow6 siege costed me my eternal life

Posted: 21 Jan 2018 05:05 PM PST

I Decided I'd try spawn peaking with a rook today on a ranked match. The map was bank and I immediately rushed into the street and caught two attackers who went back on their drones after prep phase. I one tapped both of them and they immediately raged quit and we swept the rest of the game because it was 5 vs 3. After the game I felt guilty even dirty. I drove to the nearest church and went into the concession booth. I told the priest what I had done. He told me I was forgiven after I did 30 hailmarys. I was about to leave but he asked me if I put the plates down first and I told him, no I forgot because I'm usually an ela main. He shrieked and told me that I was damned to hell and banished from the church.

submitted by /u/snowtruemanjr
[link] [comments]

Ping skyrocketed

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 07:43 AM PST

Wait... What?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:36 PM PST

"buff ying"

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 05:58 AM PST

Has this nitro throw been posted here before?

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 06:04 AM PST

i love it!!! thanks u/Taux

Posted: 21 Jan 2018 10:47 PM PST

Commissioned some artwork after seeing the Dokkaebi art by KindCoffee. Please look him up on Twitter and show some support.

Posted: 22 Jan 2018 01:04 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.