Halo - Weekly Discussion Thread


Weekly Discussion Thread

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:10 AM PST

Hello everyone!

Welcome to this week's Weekly Discussion thread!

As long as the topic is related to Halo, you may discuss it here. This includes subreddit meta and things related to Halo.

If you have any questions please message the mods.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

This made my year already.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:42 AM PST

Warden Eternal without the orange lights

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:45 PM PST

Can’t wait until it’s warm so I can fly it outside

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:54 AM PST

Why do MCC players never pick H2 in team hardcore?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:18 PM PST

I remember during the prime H3 days (07-10), people always said H2 was a better game. I love both and would like to play both in team hardcore, but they always pick H3 and if we get an H2 game, people just quit. Is the Halo community a bunch of teenagers who never played H2?

C'mon, I barley play now (played Halo HARD from 06-15) and I want to play Pit Flag AND Lockout Ball,

submitted by /u/splitshema
[link] [comments]

War Stories

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:53 PM PST

Found an interesting video: What classical Halo music would sound like in Halo 5.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:48 PM PST

Halo 6 warzone: Implement Halo Reach credit system

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:54 PM PST

Halo 6 warzone should implement the Halo Reach Credit System

Players get credits for

  • Kills
  • Assists
  • Playing the Objective
  • Multi kills
  • Headshots
  • Melees
  • Etc

Daily and weekly challenges.

Arena where you can bet high amounts of credits or items.

When a item is unlocked, the player gets 5x of said item. The player must keep buying the item to use it in warzone (can be done in-game) but at a lower cost in packs of 3x.

Since 343 is keeping the microtransactions for free content, they could implement an additional system while decreasing the RNG and P2W aspect of warzone

Add a premium member pass for 4.99 a month

  • 3 additional challenges
  • VIP access to servers (like battlefield)
  • Weekly/monthly credit gift
  • idk lol

What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/ANTORICO2THELEGEND
[link] [comments]

[MCC] For the love of gaming, please, fix or remove the auto-ban system.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:09 PM PST

Last night, I was banned from matchmaking for (not) quitting. This happened twice in the same session, a few hours apart. This evening, it happened to me, again, about 2 hrs into my session. This has happened to me in the past and, I'm certain, it will happen, again.

It's no secret that the MCC has its quirks. The game fails to function, properly, but many of us are willing to deal with it, to some degree.

It makes it difficult to do so when players are at the mercy of an automated banhammer that isn't able to decipher QUIT from COMPLETION due to the game not properly reporting it and or uploading end of match results.

Surely, I'm not the only player who has been dealing with this miserable system.

You guys are such a let-down.

Seriously, disappointed.


Feel free to inspect my game history, I speak the truth and have nothing to hide.

submitted by /u/mjfame
[link] [comments]

"I'm taking you down with me!"

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:44 PM PST

What are some great Halo Youtubers (Preferrably discussion videos)

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:42 PM PST

I'm already subscribed to "The Act Man." I'm not a big fan of Halofollower though.

submitted by /u/Asentum
[link] [comments]

I Stole My Teammates Kill

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:54 PM PST

The official halo store sucks?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:33 PM PST

Wondering if it's just my opinion, but pretty much the first google of halo merchandise that isn't officially made by 343 gives me some amazing stuff such as this 3x5

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ODST-Flag-3X5FT-90x150cm-ODST-Flag-Free-Shipping-/272428909750

And then... in the 343 store the only ODST thing is a beanie.

submitted by /u/KublaKharter
[link] [comments]

Will you be able to handle it when Master Chief is no longer the main protagonist?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:27 PM PST

Arbitrary ranking of the Halo games

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:21 PM PST

I just bought the MCC and I'm just obsessing over this series now. It's sad to think I had almost forgotten about it, especially with the greedy direction most games are going now. Anyway, here's my list of the Halo games I've played from best to worst (in my opinion):

(1) Halo Reach

-first campaign I played split screen

-first game that really got me into the multiplayer

-basically everything else

(2) Halo 3

-exciting campaign that tied everything up nicely

-first game I finished legendary on

-first game that made me care about achievements

(3) Halo 2

-my first Halo so very nostalgic

-my favorite story

-the arbiter

(4) ODST

-addition of firefight

-interesting world design

-likeable characters with some of the Firefly cast

(5) Halo 4

-cool forge

-overall fun campaign (wasn't too happy with the over explaining of the forerunners)

-master chief

(6) Halo CE

-honestly felt really boring compared to the rest of the games and the mission design wasn't the best, but you have to appreciate that for it's time it was a great game that started the whole series👏

(7) Halo 5

-multiplayer was the best in the series

-while the multiplayer was great, the absence of local play really ruined it for me and it got boring fast

-the campaign was fun; but the story was absolute trash, the cinematics were a bit drab, and the warden eternal boss fights were awefully repetitive

So that's my list, please remember it is my opinion. If you disagree please comment your opinions and ranking and be as civil or uncivil as you fucking please.

submitted by /u/AlkhaniTribe
[link] [comments]

Definitely no pro, but this double kill is one of the coolest things I've done

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:11 AM PST

Halo 6 Thread

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:37 PM PST

What do you guys want to see put into halo 6? And what would be cool to see continued from halo 5? Boost? Sprinting? Different game modes etc..

submitted by /u/zwallace95
[link] [comments]

[XBOX ONE X] Can someone explain to me the difference between Halo 3 backwards compatible and Halo 3 from the Master Chief collection?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:59 PM PST

I want to play Halo 3 on my Xbox One X. I have a 4K TV. What is the better option, Halo 3 backwards compatible, or Halo 3 from the Master Chief Collection? Can someone describe the differences? Which one has the larger multiplayer player population? Which one looks better? Frame rate differences? Resolution differences? Thanks.

submitted by /u/kingneptune117
[link] [comments]

Is halo Spartan Strike and Assault cannon?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:09 AM PST

Flanking turned out better than expected

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:39 AM PST

Issues with Halo 5 multiplayer loading?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:15 PM PST

Is anyone else having issues with Halo 5 multiplayer currently? Games have been taking a lot longer to load, resulting in people quitting before the game starts and thus increasing loading time even more. Seems to have started for us in the past week or so.

submitted by /u/Schwifty84
[link] [comments]

Halo 5 Forge Creation - Modern McDonalds

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:50 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.