Everyone has these huge bases, my wife and I built ourselves a little cabin in the woods 7 Days To Die


Everyone has these huge bases, my wife and I built ourselves a little cabin in the woods

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:59 PM PST

Just a few shots from the base.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:49 PM PST

The Three Material Stages of Walls - An accurate portrayal of progression in our survival so far!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:46 AM PST

Can you withstand a mine exploding? Max armor level fully upgraded heavy armor full health etc. Step on mine and live or is it instant death no matter what?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:05 PM PST

WotW Mod Question

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:03 PM PST

Just started playing War of the Walkers mod. Love how it has the Valmod GUI but does this come with a bigger backpack mod too? When I launched my game I just had the vanilla backpack size. Should I just grab Valmod's bigger backpack mod and place it into the mod folder in my 7D2D directory or would that cause issues?

submitted by /u/youknowiactafool
[link] [comments]

Wood Duplication Glitch

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:03 AM PST

In my single player game (on PC), I was messing with some blocks for a design and noticed that the Wood Log gives a lot of wood back for what it costs to make it (which is 4 wood).

I am using a 350 steel fireaxe (I am level 82), and can harvest 36 wood from one log (in 3 hits), netting me 32 wood (800% increase). So after experiencing this, I tried it on my test world. On a level 2 character swinging a 25 stone axe, a wood log gives about 11 wood when harvested. So, that's 7 wood I didn't have before. It also took much longer to chop it, so this tactic would work better later in the game with improved axes and skills.

Before I was just running a 10x10 tree farm, but this is much easier and means I can manage my crafting area without having to go far. I am sure it was unintentional, but it should be fixed.

submitted by /u/Nuinethir
[link] [comments]

[PC] How do I find heat map on MP rented server?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:38 PM PST

I've tried looking this up, but can't find an answer.
I've enabled debug mode, and hit F3. I get all sorts of info, but I can't Identify which is heat.
Anyone have a clue?

submitted by /u/Yellow-Ticket
[link] [comments]

Snow Trader disappeared on our server.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:18 PM PST

I play on a small server with a couple friends. A couple days ago, just out of the blue, the snow area trader disappeared. You could go into his shop, but he wasn't there. The very next day when he was supposed to re-open, we tried to go in, but it booted us out like it was still closed. It's been 10+ in game days now and it is still broken.

We play with the Valmod Bigger Backpack Mod. Has anybody else experienced this and if so is there a fix? Thanks.

submitted by /u/justinstacia
[link] [comments]

[Modding] Valmod question

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:22 AM PST

I've done a little homework and I've found that the boss zombies are currently not spawning due to the central cities not being in the game. Is there currently a workaround for this or do we need to wait for another release from Valmar?

submitted by /u/Plus_3_Vorpal_Blade
[link] [comments]

7 Days to Die

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 12:41 PM PST

Mods/map seeds for burned out players

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:35 AM PST

What mods would you guys recommend for people who did everything in the game already, and want something to spice it up.

submitted by /u/Chaosuu
[link] [comments]

New to the game

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:54 AM PST

Hello everyone and happy new year! First huge thanks to Kage_848 and Fun Pimps for giving me best new year, i won 7 days to die on a giveaway last night!

I downloaded and installed game, ethusiasticaly i rushed in and started scrolling servers only to see theres very few FRESH servers with low day count.

So im looking for some friendly PvE server and people to play with, any suggestions?

Thank you all in advance and hopefully see you in game. Edit : Forgot to add, im from Europe

submitted by /u/xenxenxen21
[link] [comments]

Basic Electricity Changes

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 01:05 AM PST

The electrical system is a great improvement so far but I feel like a few minor tweaks could really help without them having to focus too much time on it right this second.

One being raising the amount of fuel you can put in it so that you don't need multiple generators for this reason alone.

Second being some way to label the wiring or things connected to each system. Maybe allow us to name generators and show this name when hovering over connections, or maybe just changing the static color on the wires for each one. I have no problem using multiple systems. I know changing this would be alot of work and from a realism standpoint it doesnt bother me, since having worked with them in real life I know that connecting two generators together to double the power isn't something you can just do.

What are some other good ideas, ideas that would be somewhat simple (in theory atleast) to add but would make things alot easier?

submitted by /u/PlzNoBanTy
[link] [comments]

How do Seeds work ?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:07 AM PST

Console player here; I posted this in the 7DtD ps4 page here on Reddit but did not get an answer there, maybe i find some Information here.

What does it take to get a „good" Seed ? I know certain words, letters or digits have influence on how the map looks. Is there a scheme (a System) behind it or is it pure luck ? Is there a rule on how many letters should be used ?

submitted by /u/Fab44
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.