Grand Theft Auto V - After all this time, I finally was able to pull this off...


After all this time, I finally was able to pull this off...

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:52 PM PST

Chernobog physics

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 06:34 AM PST

Hi guys, I think I am onto something about the next GTA Online DLC and a possible RDR2 release date. I am a normal Reddit user and I do not seek any sort of attention or clickbait or w/e you might think.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:50 PM PST

Hi, my first post here, but not first comment, and definitely not even remotely the first time I'm here. go easy on me as I do not try to clickbait, or If i turn out to be a fool, as English is not my native language and I do sound repetitive please know that I did not try to do all that and I apologize in advance. this is a serious topic/post and if it turns out to be correct - I'll feel soooo great about it =)

Take with a grain of salt.

So, some of you might know the Twitter account LegitLeaks (@LegitLeaksGTA) on Twitter, he claims to be a R* dev. he might be one - or might just be a leaker with strong Inside sources. some of you may know that he tweeted about Gunrunning and Smugglers Run DLC's back in May 2017, and what he said turned out to be true.

Yesterday he posted a few tweets in his account, one of them saying (like he said a long time ago), that R* ARE reading here our suggestions and try to make the come true, and more and more and more, but you can read about it on his Twitter page. but then he posted the big ones - his last tweet, a photo compiling 4 other images, as clues for us: https://twitter.com/LegitLeaksGTA/status/947862370180792321

Turns out the 4th image was the wrong one and he linked the correct one, he posted this: https://twitter.com/LegitLeaksGTA/status/947889684482584581

Now, we if we may, we can analyze some of the clues and see if he is correct once again and leaked new information for us, but there's something even bigger I think, his hashtags in the first post, are the following:

GTA Related hashtags are "#2EI #AEDKOORT #AHO #AAKUYZ #AAAKNT" RDR2 related hashtag clues are "extra bonus (unrelated to pictures) : #BEASTsplit!!!cleaningMILGRAM #Covfefe."

I only know what the #Covfefe here means, a date for RDR2, analyzing the previous clues might tell us about the next bit of information from Rockstar about RDR2 (or maybe another game?) and the second one probably being when we'll see first gameplay footage.

Now these, are interesting, and I think that atleast, if we can analyze them we get something related to RDR2, and the most interesting one is the "#Covfefe" one, the famous tweet that Trump tweeted more than half a year ago. the 'Covfefe' tweet occurred in May the 30th 2017. that day was a Tuesday just like R's recent blockbuster game releases which were GTA IV, RDR and GTA V - on a Tuesday too. why would he say #Covfefe? I think, that he's leading us to believe that the release date for for RDR2 is in the month of May, maybe at the very end of the month of May, or possibly May 30th (but it is a Wednesday, not a Tuesday), all of which, are in the Spring time period that R said that RDR2 will come out in.

Please help, I think that if we solve this, we actually might be on to something, the FACT that he talked/leaked about the GTA Online DLC's Gunrunning and Smugglers Run that came atleast 4-5 months after he tweeted about them definitely says something. I hope this will open a serious discussion even if you still have skepticism about him being an actual dev in R*, he definitely did have insider information leaking Gunrunning and Smugglers Run.

I'd like to say that I already posted this on GTAf, on /r/GTAOnline and that I will post it on /r/reddeadredemption now.

I am ready to take criticism as I am not someone that is known here in the community or something, but I gave it a try and I tried to connect some dots that I can, too.

submitted by /u/VolumeRX
[link] [comments]

Annis Savestra Available To Buy From LegendaryMotorsport.net

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:48 AM PST

Price: $990,000

Vehicle That Are On Sale

  • Coil Cyclone ($1,323,000)

  • Grotti Visione ($1,575,000)

  • Pegassi Zentorno ($507,500)

  • Karin Kuruma Armored ($367,000)

  • FH-1 Hunter ** Trade Price: $2,325,000 ** Regular Price: $3,092,250

  • P-45 Nokota ** Trade Price: $1,496,250 ** Regular Price: $1,990,013

  • Ardent ($862,500)

  • APC ** Trade Price: $1,743,750 ** Regular Price: $2,319,188

  • Normal Insurgent ($472,500)

  • Buzzard Attack Chopper ($1,225,000)

Properties That are on sale

  • Fort Zancudo (Far Left) ($1,855,000)

Other Note Worthy Things

  • Snow still snowing

  • Slashers still 2x RP + Money

  • Occupy 2x RP + Money

submitted by /u/Reddit_User2PointOh
[link] [comments]

The Covered Bridge crossing the Zancudo River while snowing.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:29 PM PST

Teleportation Glitch

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:33 AM PST

Came back to online, these stealth helicopters made import/export unplayable, every session getting destroyed by them.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 02:12 PM PST

Sometimes the simple beauty of GTA just blows your mind.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:48 PM PST

Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack PS4 no download

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:27 AM PST

so my sis kid bought the pack but there is no download option they only took the money without giving download access how can he get it

submitted by /u/rated_ali
[link] [comments]

Looking for players for normal Heist - PS4

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 01:06 AM PST

Hi guys,

Been smashing the Doomsday stuff and have now completed it all with 2-man group. Did the finale in around 30 minutes with just 2 of us which was decent.

However, I never really got to do the original heist content as the group finder sucked, players that joined always die and leave and you can't do it with 2 players, as much as I think we could easily.

Any1 want to do this content on PS4 usually around 9PM GMT? We use mic's too and have most of the upgrades etc... know how to play :) Would be great to have more players involved! Let me know.

submitted by /u/WhoSlappedThePie
[link] [comments]

Should I buy GTA 5?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:10 PM PST

It's winter sale and GTA 5 is on a record sale (the game has only been on sale for 75% once in its entire lifetime on steam to my knowledge), and I wondered whether I should get the game. Now I want to know if it is worth it as an entire package and not evaluating the game on the 2 separate components it consists of but as a whole. And on a quick side note: is the multiplayer really that bad even if you just want to experience it?

submitted by /u/MrFalcon6552
[link] [comments]

Thought I would steal this car I found on the street. Turns out I wasn't alone.

Posted: 02 Jan 2018 12:01 AM PST

Does the new Frank Ocean blonded Radio work in Single Player?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 05:45 PM PST

Does the new Frank Ocean blonded Radio work in Single Player? Am interested to see if this is the case, may interest me to start playing GTA in SP for the first time in a while. Many thanks

submitted by /u/Saintetsy
[link] [comments]

Xbox one lobby stability right now is garbage for me right now.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:29 PM PST

I have been trying to do the doomsday heist with my buddies on Xbox one, but we have spent more time trying to connect to the same lobby then playing the game. This is really disappointing for me because I have been looking forward to playing more heists and this is breaking the experience. If there was a way to do the setups in a private lobby it would make these so much more enjoyable. Anybody else having the same issue?

submitted by /u/monkiemaign
[link] [comments]

Forgot I had this clip. I too also pulled it off

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 11:05 PM PST

Research question

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:26 PM PST

At what research level do you unlock the sessanta nova livery?

submitted by /u/rocketmaster16
[link] [comments]

Just lost my $750k Pegassi Zentorno?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:13 PM PST

I was on a private online session with my friend, and my WiFi went out, now I'm getting back on and it's no where to be found?!? Where could it be? Thanks for all the help!

submitted by /u/mackmeengsxii
[link] [comments]

Worth it to buy the cheapest facility(across the whole map)

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 10:05 PM PST

Is it worth it to buy the cheapest facility which is ~1.2mil and it's across the whole map or buy one middle of the map for ~1.6 mil? Or is there a really fast way to go across the map?

submitted by /u/FS_ZENO
[link] [comments]

Oh sure.........this delivery is going to be a breeze. Just a drive with a pot head, in the .........be....auti...ful....FUCKING SNOW!

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 09:46 PM PST

So are the servers just shit today or what?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:34 PM PST

I keep getting fucking bullshit network errors. Is this some sort of Y2K bullshit or what?

-ANGERY SHELLDER

submitted by /u/73Shellder
[link] [comments]

What happens after I buy maze bank tower?

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:18 AM PST

How do I make profits?

submitted by /u/mackmeengsxii
[link] [comments]

These hints i found could lead to what we might get next in GTA Online.

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 08:01 PM PST

Whenever I get near the desert area (Solo/Online) I crash...

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 07:55 PM PST

Pigalle in the snow (album)

Posted: 01 Jan 2018 03:54 PM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.